2018-2019 Sky Castle SKY 캐슬 as Kang Ye Seo

2018 Come and Hug Me 이리와 안아줘 as Yeon Sil

2018 Let's Eat 3 식샤를 합시다 3 as car accident patient's daughter

2017-2018 Oh, the Mysterious 의문의 일승 as young Kook Soo Ran

2017-2018 Man in the Kitchen 밥상 차리는 남자 as Jung Soo Ji

2017 Queen of the Ring 반지의 여왕 as sitting woman

2017 Tunnel 터널 as young Kim Young Ja

2017 Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스 as Bad Girl

2016-2017 Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비 as The young era of a widowed old lady

2016-2017 The Legend of the Sea 푸른 바다의 전설 as Jang Jin Ok's daughter

2016 The Doctors 닥터스 as High School girl

2016 Cinderella with Four Knights 신데렐라와 네 명의 기사 as convenience store cashier

2016 Shopping King Louie 쇼핑왕 루이 as Song Yeon Ah

2016 Mystery Freshman as university student

2015 Mrs Cop 미세스 캅 as runaway girl

2015 Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 as young Jang Min Joo

2015 The Return of Hwang Geum Bok 돌아온 황금복 as young Hwang Eun Sil

2015 A Daughter just like You 딱 너 같은 딸 as young Ma Ji Sung

2014-2015 Punch 펀치 as Cho Kang Jae's sister

2014-2015 Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견 as Kang Ha Na

2014 Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 as Oh Ji Yeon

2013 I can hear your voice 너의 목소리가 들려 as Kim Yeon Jin

2013 Queen of Ambition 야왕 as girl at the bus stop

2013 TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이 as teenage Jung Yoon Hee

Movies

2020 Midnight as So Jung (Upcoming)

2019 The Bad Guys: Reign of Chaos 나쁜 녀석들: 더 무비 as Oh Ji Yeon (special appearance)

2019 Another Child 미성년 as Jung Hyun Joo

2017 Memoir of a Murderer 살인자의 기억법 as young Maria

2016 The Bacchus Lady 죽여주는 여자 as Nurse

2015 Helios 赤道 as Park Woo Cheol's sister

2013 Hide and Seek  숨바꼭질 as Middle School Girl

CFs & Endorsements

2020  Kim Hye Yoon & Rowoon for HIGH CUT (Feb. 2020)

2019 Kim Hye Yoon & Jung Hyo Joon for DESIGN UNITED 19FW Campaign

2019 KB Kookmin Card 2

2019 Tempo

2019 KB Kookmin Card

2019 Moibogam

2019 Kim Hye Yoon & Lee Ji Won for Lotte Hi-Mart

2019 Aronamin Gold

Awards & Honors

2019 MBC Drama Award for Excellence Award, Actress in a Wednesday-Thursday Drama - Extraordinary You

2019 MBC Drama Award for Best New Actress - Extraordinary You

2019 18th Korea First Brand Award for Rising Star Award, Actress

2019 27th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards for Excellence Award, Actress in a Drama - Sky Castle

2019 14th Asia Models Awards for Rising Star Award

2019 55th Baeksang Arts Awards for Best New Actress (TV) - Sky Castle

2019 Honorary Ambassador of Seoul City's public awareness campaign "IDOO"

Post Under Construction

• Love 1

Kim Hye Yoon for Babara in Marie Claire

photo1105676.jpg

photo1105661.jpg

photo1105649.jpg

Spoiler

photo1105638.jpg

photo1105635.jpg

• Like 1

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! :wub::wub::wub: You even consolidated all of the links for her her previous films and CF appearances here, I can't thank you enough @Jillia !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow finally she has a thread on soompi. Thanks @Jillia for creating one for her. I totally loved her in sky castle and Extraordinary You can't wait for her next drama:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@blue_smiles @Harry97 @stargazer187

You're very welcome! :wub: I only realized while doing some research on her why she never had a actor thread because she mostly did work as a extra (what irony!) in dramas and movies. 

I hope from now on she will get more roles but also different roles from what she has done in Sky Castle and in Extraordinary You. 

Definitely looking forward to her next project which apparently will be a movie. Not sure though if filming is already done or she will be filming it after her vacation. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Jillia Thanks for such an amazing work done in creating this thread and consolidating her works here. She deserves all the accolades given to her this year. Loves and respect how she is so focused, never lose sight of what are important to her and worked so hard to realize her dream job! 

• Like 3

Wonderful to see she is enjoying her well-deserved vacation. :D

• Love 2

On 1/3/2020 at 2:21 AM, stargazer187 said:

I'm a bit late for this but I should share this tho, I can't keep it to myself. When I watched EY I started checked on HY's old videos which are surprisingly she's the extraordinary actress who have lots of acted in so many dramas I watched. And she's on RM after the sky castle popularity breaks out. Back then I just like it because she was so funny in there then I just got the chance to watch the full episode of it. Oh my goshhh.... she's soo cute and hilarious. I already love RM shows and she is perfectly in synch with her RM team... I laughed a lot because of them. She is the chemistry queen. She's even so shipable to YJS and KS. :lol:

It's a rare case for me to fangirl over an actress unless that she's really great. Cuz I used to fangirl for oppas. :lol: But HY is just so amazing. I fall for her! 

I know how you feel girl!!! It's exactly like that for me too. The last time I was so starstruck with a celebrity was over 13 years ago when I was a preteen LOL. I never shipped real people again after that. But oh my goodness.... Kim Hye Yoon is something special. I couldn't stop my cold, bitter heart from falling in love with her :wub::wub: She shines brighter than the sun, her smile and dimples make me feel like everything's going to be okay, her positive energy makes everyone around her comfortable and happy. Her personality is so rare to see in the entertainment industry nowadays. Unlike most celebs, she keeps it real and her reactions/expressions are so genuine. Our princess cares about her fans so much that she always takes a picture of her gifts and letters on her instagram story. She seems to have great chemistry with all her co-stars, so I can't help but ship her with everyone (especially Rowoon!). 

I also have trouble containing my love for her, I squeal so hard whenever I see her in a video or when I see cute photos of her like THIS:

• Love 1

Btw why ouri hyeyoon has such few followers:( she is such a rare gem full of sunshine and positive energy and she is popular too with elder population for yesuh and younger generation for danoh....where it got all wrong????

6 hours ago, Deltay said:

Btw why ouri hyeyoon has such few followers:( she is such a rare gem full of sunshine and positive energy and she is popular too with elder population for yesuh and younger generation for danoh....where it got all wrong????

Hm? Do you mean followers on soompi? This Actress thread was created by @Jillia only a few days ago, so it's very normal that there aren't a lot of posts yet. A lot of rising star actors and actresses don't even have a thread on soompi. I don't think a lot of her fans know that this thread exists, and this is a platform for mostly English speaking fans too. So it doesn't include her other growing fan base from Korea, Chinese, or Indonesia. :D

Hye Yoon is a rising star, meaning she only started getting a lot of recognition and explosive popularity early 2019 after "SKY CASTLE". Before that, she only played minor roles and extras in various films. 2019 definitely was the year that kick-started her stardom, and you can see that on her Instagram account, she has 1.4 Million followers! She has other official fan sites created by her Korean/Chinese/Indonesian fans too, but since I don't know the language I can't search it up lol. So don't worry, our princess is well loved by many! :wub::lol: 

Here's her Instagram: hye_yoon1110

Her fans are very active on there if you want to see more content on her activities. :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blue_smiles said:

Hm? Do you mean followers on soompi? This Actress thread was created by @Jillia only a few days ago, so it's very normal that there aren't a lot of posts yet. A lot of rising star actors and actresses don't even have a thread on soompi. I don't think a lot of her fans know that this thread exists, and this is a platform for mostly English speaking fans too. So it doesn't include her other growing fan base from Korea, Chinese, or Indonesia. :D

Hye Yoon is a rising star, meaning she only started getting a lot of recognition and explosive popularity early 2019 after "SKY CASTLE". Before that, she only played minor roles and extras in various films. 2019 definitely was the year that kick-started her stardom, and you can see that on her Instagram account, she has 1.4 Million followers! She has other official fan sites created by her Korean/Chinese/Indonesian fans too, but since I don't know the language I can't search it up lol. So don't worry, our princess is well loved by many! :wub::lol: 

Here's her Instagram: hye_yoon1110

Her fans are very active on there if you want to see more content on her activities. :lol:

No i meant over insta she doesn't hv that much followers...

@Deltay

She is young and she is not one of the actresses who started as a child actress. I'm not sure since when she is active on IG but I think we shouldn't judge her by her followers. :D Let's use this thread as a place to share pleasant thoughts on Kim Hye Yoon, okay?

• Love 1

@guestra Thank you for sharing this!!! I love that Hye Yoon's goal is to become a trustworthy and mature actress.... she is so wise already. I really admire her so much. :wub: I wish the filming schedule for Midnight (2020) can be decided already, I miss seeing Mamel, I think I'm suffering from withdrawals!!! :tears: When will we hear of her next project?!

• Like 1

Anyone knows about her upcoming projects...I am waiting for her to be back:blush:

• Like 1