[Drama 2020/2021] Day and Night/Awaken, 낮과 밤

taskdramafanatic

14 minutes ago, akiera said:

I was so sure that this drama was about white Night village incident and the survivors. I thought Hyewon will have character growth when she learns about the truth and will help the victims to get justice. But it is weird how much importance they are giving to her one sided feelings for captain Do. It almost seems like a tragic love story where the fl is the villain's innocent daughter and the hero is trying to take advantage of her but you know how it goes...

Actually it is the same story just changed the focus. Only thing holding it back is the fact that Jung Woo doesn't seems to be romantically inclined to her. They don't even have chemistry because of the age gap.

Jamie and Jung woo, it is okay if they don't have romance but atleast flesh their characters properly esp, Jamie's. Give them some closure atleast. It is not just that the actors have chemistry, the camera angles were suggestive. You know how they make it look like the characters are standing very much in each other's personal space.

That private detective kidnapping Jamie is a ballsy move. Who dares to kidnap an incumbent police officer unless they want to get blacklisted? She may not be police but in effect she is the same rn. But what annoys me the most is that the story is not going to take it seriously. They are going to somehow make potatoes out of it. 

Jungwoo's lollypop has drugs in it?? Felt like that's what triggered Jamie. But I am so disappointed that Jamie doesn't have any power. Seems like some trauma and OCD. 

Any of you feel unconvinced about Jamie's reasons for keep targeting Jungwoo? I mean given the larger plot and other things we have seen there is a higher chance of ML setting this up but Jamie doesn't know it. Or is she just going based on feeling?

I feel like the drama is not grounded and is borderline pretentious. I mean the dialogue doesn't feel like something that people will say to each other however different or genius they are. Gives me the vibe that they want to make it sound more deep and smart than it actually is. 

Her standing in front of the truck reminded me of our past victims lol. So the captain Do got burned but Jamie also wakes up at a hospital?

or was it song minho in hospital?

I believe it’s Min Ho. Jung Woo was okay in the preview, with minor injuries even if he was blasted face on, holding his detective pen. :D 

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Woo clearly had a plan at the end because he kept looking at his watch and deliberately went into the fire at a specific time with lots of witnesses.  He also deliberately sent Jamie in a specific direction away from the scene.

In the trailer for the next episode it seems like both Jung Woo and Jamie are considered missing victims of the fire. I could be wrong but I'm wondering if he deliberately had Jamie kidnapped along with making sure he was seen disappearing into the fire so they could both "disappear" again.  Maybe the private investigator woman told him the reporter was trying to dig into Jamie's past?  I am trying to figure JW's relationship with the investigator.  He knew she was following Jamie in the previous episode too.

We also saw Jae Woong's predictive powers again: he opened his umbrella right before it started raining.  Jung Woo's power seems to be related to fire and lightning/electricity.

@akiera  I think Jamie definitely has a power.  She just hasn't unlocked it as an adult yet.  I think it is all repressed along with her memories.  My guess is that her power is air/wind.

I think Jamie's  distrust of him is based on a gut feeling but it is totally understandable to me because she is not wrong!  Jung Woo knows a whole lot more and he is concealing a lot more than he is telling her.

Like @Dev11O and the rest of you I don't get Hye Won's character. Most of her scenes it seems like she is from a completely different drama. I don't know if it's just the writing, directing or the bad acting and this is supposed to be "feisty" or funny but she comes across as crazy, jealous, obsessed and stupidly violent brat. I don't really know where they are going with this crush with Jung Woo.  I actually thought JW was side eyeing her and keeping tabs on her because he thought the reporter might tip her off about JW being in the same building as the victims.  I really hope they don't try to push a mutual loveline with those two because I am not here for it in any way, shape or form. Yuck:vicx:

I do really like the other two police team members (Yoon Seok Pil and Jang Ji Wan). They are so funny!

Whatever drug is in Jung Woo's lollipops triggered Jamie's memories - and also tastes really good apparently!:lol:

Could anyone see clearly what the marks on the paper were that the reporter was suspicious about?  I didn't understand why he suddenly became suspicious of Jamie because of them.

4 minutes ago, raziela said:

Jung Woo clearly had a plan at the end because he kept looking at his watch and deliberately went into the fire at a specific time with lots of witnesses.  He also deliberately sent Jamie in a specific direction away from the scene.

In the trailer for the next episode it seems like both Jung Woo and Jamie are considered missing victims of the fire. I could be wrong but I'm wondering if he deliberately had Jamie kidnapped along with making sure he was seen disappearing into the fire so they could both "disappear" again.  Maybe the private investigator woman told him the reporter was trying to dig into Jamie's past?  I am trying to figure JW's relationship with the PI.  He knew she was following Jamie in the previous episode too.

We also saw Jae Woong's predictive powers again: he opened his umbrella right before it started raining.  Jung Woo's power seems to be related to fire and lightning/electricity.

@akiera  I think Jamie definitely has a power.  She just hasn't unlocked it as an adult yet.  I think it is all repressed along with her memories.  My guess is that her power is air/wind.

I think Jamie's  distrust of him is based on a gut feeling but it is totally understandable to me because she is not wrong!  Jung Woo knows a whole lot more and he is concealing a lot more than he is telling her.

Like @Dev11O and the rest of you I don't get Hye Won's character. Most of her scenes it seems like she is from a completely different drama. I don't know if it's just the writing, directing or the bad acting and this is supposed to be "feisty" or funny but she comes across as crazy, jealous, obsessed and stupidly violent brat. I don't really know where they are going with this crush with Jung Woo.  I actually thought JW was side eyeing her and keeping tabs on her because he thought the reporter might tip her off about JW being in the same building as the victims.  I really hope they don't try to push a mutual loveline with those two because I am not here for it in any way, shape or form. Yuck:vicx:

I do really like the other two police team members (Yoon Seok Pil and Jang Ji Wan). They are so funny!

Could anyone see clearly what the marks on the paper were that the reporter was suspicious about?  I didn't understand why he suddenly became suspicious of Jamie because of them.

They should not push for a love line if it will be Hye Won. There’s just no logical explanation as to why these two will have mutual feelings. JW knows that Hye Won likes him obviously. Even Jamie knows it and purposely left them in the room excusing herself for 3mins so they can have time alone. 

But when the explosion happened and JW was calling Hye Won, Jamie looked at him, suspicious of his feelings for her. Well, he looked really worried at that point. 

I don’t think Do Jung Woo is at a place to think About or reciprocate  her crush at this point.He has a mission To accomplish And Besides That place clearly did bad things to him developmentally. 

He cares about her in his way so of course he was worried for her as team mate and junior. He is not that heartless. 

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello everyone!

I was planning to watch this smart drama but I held back as I suddenly fell ill & had to receive treatments. Just watched ep 3 & I guess I have to watch ep 1 & 2 as soon as possible.

So, this is one interesting drama that I didn't even feel bored as I watch it. Nam Goong Min is so handsome as always. At first, I just thought that he & Jamie both are suspicious but I am glad that I was wrong. If they both are from white night village then who is the 3rd child??! of course it was 28 yrs ago so no one knows how the other child looks like now. 

I really love the plot & the while cast. Looking so forward to catch up with you, guys!! And I'd be grateful if someone briefly explain the key points in ep 1 & 2 until I watch it. :) I am afraid I might miss a lot of things.

Welcome to the thread!  I hope you are feeling better :heart:

Which points would you like us to explain? This drama is rather confusing so we probably might not know the answers either but we will do our best!:lol:

11 hours ago, RobinM said:

I like how they made Jaime strong, professional and whip smart but still cute At times and just a bit dorky.  

I really love Jamie's character.  It's rare to get a professional female character who isn't either completely cold or an airhead.  I love how she is balanced between being intelligent and skilled but also cute and dorky.

3 hours ago, RobinM said:

Yeah. Jung Woo is being a chess master right now. He sent Jaime away to get her kidnapped and he went into that fire for a specific reason. 

That's a good way of describing it: Jung Woo is playing chess. !n the interviews NGM and LCA also said the true plot really starts from episode 5 and 6.

3 hours ago, RobinM said:

I don’t think Do Jung Woo is at a place to think About or reciprocate  her crush at this point.He has a mission To accomplish And Besides That place clearly did bad things to him developmentally. 

He cares about her in his way so of course he was worried for her as team mate and junior. He is not that heartless. 

Agreed about your analysis of JW. Also he is her mentor and her boss and-remember-she was non-contact because she was knocked out whilst Seok Pil and Wan were on their radios.  He didn't really seem that frantic when he sent Jamie to find her so he knew she was alright.  He seemed more intent on sending Jamie away in a certain direction...

- Jung Woo looked so sad when Jamie said a "monster" saved her. Also later on he asked her about the monster she forgot. Is the monster in her mind him?  Fantastic acting by NGM in that mirror scene too!

- Jamie says "I made this happen" when she passes out. Was she the one who destroyed the village?

- we need more Moon Jae Woong!

Stills from episode 4.

Eowhk_-XIAM-hol?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eowhi-RWEAIAJ0u?format=jpg&name=900x900

15 minutes ago, raziela said:

Welcome to the thread!  I hope you are feeling better :heart:

Which points would you like us to explain? This drama is rather confusing so we probably might not know the answers either but we will do our best!:lol:

Thank you so much chingu!!! Yes, the drama is confusing if you missed out even a minute so I will be back watching all the eps. I guess everyone is thinking so hard to sort out the plot! :huh: I think I need more info about Jung Woo. His character is hard to get, sometimes. :D

Woah, the possibility of Jamie getting kidnaped by the PI under Jungwoo's instructions makes that scenario so much better. I was thinking that she either had her own agenda or working for some other baddie but yeah this scenario is 10X better. Could this be to distract her or to make it seem like at the time of incident both the suspects were missing? 

Also do you think Hye-won is also a child from White Night Village perhaps later adopted by the scientist?

The possibility of Hye - Won being one of the children from the village is also possible but the chances are less. But who knows the writer is going crazy from episode 4 onwards it seems. Even NGM said we should carefully follow the first 6 episodes to really get into the story.

What if Jung woo is actually trying to save Jaime and the other child. What if he already knows the survivors ; the children who were  saved , were all killed by the villians. He seems to be the one who knows and remembers what happened in that village all those years ago. 

He seems to be aware of his own personality very well ; what he is capable of .

He probably wants to prevent Jaime and the other guy from going crazy and harming others . 

But no matter how much I think I just can't seem to find a reason for ML to kidnap Jaime. But I personally believe he is the one behind it. Now for some reason what if the PI is one of the kids from the past ? I could be wrong also, I won't give stress to this point.

And the foundation boss aka min Ho was supposed to be the villian here but he is already injured and is on the brink of death in the hospital. So who is the villian? In every kdrama I have watched till now , the villian is always taken care at the end, until then the villian wrecks havoc . 

Here the villian and all the other bad guys seems to be afraid and very cautious of the missing children.

Are we really missing something? Is the foundation guy not the real villian? Is it someone else?

ML running into the fire ,why? He wants to save the guy who made his life a living hell ? 

ML was already looking at the blueprint of the house before the fire , he knew he will have to enter the house but why? Just to save the villian? ML is really becoming confusing as the story progresses.

Mentioning of DID , who has it Jaime or Jung Woo or the other guy? 

Jung woo was hurt when Jaime mentioned the one who saved her as a monster. Is it because he saved her? Or she herself caused that incident in the past and she really is the monster that saved herself?

• It felt like the plan was not to kill Son Minho. Jungwoo probably wanted to get something from the mansion which is otherwise inaccessible. 

• That Son minho's Lawyer had the same type of watch all the victims had. They showed it when Hyewon was trying get his laptop password.

• Also was it made clear anywhere, what kind of building it was near Modu to which every victim went? I mean it is a well taken cared room so there must be some staff and they must be paying taxes and stuff so it can't just be without any records. They found a building to which every victim went and the police found a laptop and conluded that it coul be used for therapy but who what when? Why so much ambiguity about that building?

• About Hye won, I saw another comment that she was praised for her physical strength which is supposedly even better than guys so if she turned out to be a kid in White Night village it could be the result of whatever incident happened. 

• Lee ji wook addressed Captain Do as 'Jung Woo Ya', they must have some past. 

• Can anyone clarify what was that scratch in Lee Jiwook's paper that made him think Jamie is the culprit? Same pattern of scratch in all the clues that were sent to him?

• And I only noticed Jamie catching that lollypop now. She threw it forward but she caught it defying the momentum. My gwaad I was so disappointed that she looked normal before. But she wasn't surprised or anything and I didn't notice such an ability during any past interactions of her. Jung woo extended his hand in front of her saying if she is that sensitive to hear muscle rupture, what did that scene mean? Also remember how she knew that the lady senior police officer was standing outside the window even though she didn't turn? Ahhh, someone please figure out Jamie for me. #SOS

• It will be weird if Jamie and Jungwoo turn out to be siblings lol. Because that 'yesterday night' misunderstanding by the team is so funny. But it was commented by other people that Jamie and Jungwoo look alike, like that tall drug dealer. 

• What was the significance of Hyewon and Lee Ji Wook crossing the road and had voice over of that Modu guy?

• When Jamie had that episode, she dreamed of children drawing on ground there were two groups of 4 children and her group seem to had one girl and three boys. So the fourth child?

• When that villain group was having their discussion one of the old guy seemed nervous and checked his watch, hmmmm. 

• Why did their director said not to call fire force while the briefing was happening?? 

• Also somehow 'Misdirection' is going to be important in this drama.

3 hours ago, akiera said:
  • It felt like the plan was not to kill Son Minho. Jungwoo probably wanted to get something from the mansion which is otherwise inaccessible. 

• That Son minho's Lawyer had the same type of watch all the victims had. They showed it when Hyewon was trying get his laptop password.

• Also was it made clear anywhere, what kind of building it was near Modu to which every victim went? I mean it is a well taken cared room so there must be some staff and they must be paying taxes and stuff so it can't just be without any records. They found a building to which every victim went and the police found a laptop and conluded that it coul be used for therapy but who what when? Why so much ambiguity about that building?

• About Hye won, I saw another comment that she was praised for her physical strength which is supposedly even better than guys so if she turned out to be a kid in White Night village it could be the result of whatever incident happened. 

• Lee ji wook addressed Captain Do as 'Jung Woo Ya', they must have some past. 

• Can anyone clarify what was that scratch in Lee Jiwook's paper that made him think Jamie is the culprit? Same pattern of scratch in all the clues that were sent to him?

• And I only noticed Jamie catching that lollypop now. She threw it forward but she caught it defying the momentum. My gwaad I was so disappointed that she looked normal before. But she wasn't surprised or anything and I didn't notice such an ability during any past interactions of her. Jung woo extended his hand in front of her saying if she is that sensitive to hear muscle rupture, what did that scene mean? Also remember how she knew that the lady senior police officer was standing outside the window even though she didn't turn? Ahhh, someone please figure out Jamie for me. #SOS

• It will be weird if Jamie and Jungwoo turn out to be siblings lol. Because that 'yesterday night' misunderstanding by the team is so funny. But it was commented by other people that Jamie and Jungwoo look alike, like that tall drug dealer. 

• What was the significance of Hyewon and Lee Ji Wook crossing the road and had voice over of that Modu guy?

• When Jamie had that episode, she dreamed of children drawing on ground there were two groups of 4 children and her group seem to had one girl and three boys. So the fourth child?

• When that villain group was having their discussion one of the old guy seemed nervous and checked his watch, hmmmm. 

• Why did their director said not to call fire force while the briefing was happening?? 

• Also somehow 'Misdirection' is going to be important in this drama.

1) It is possible there was something that jung woo needed but to get that one thing,burning the whole house with all those people inside, that seems too horrible. I doubt he did it.

2) All of the victims had that same watch, so did, like you said the lawyer also. I don't know if you have noticed , the time displayed on each victims watch before they were killed were all wrong . But still the victims looked at the watch before dying. What is the mystery behind that watch? 

3) The building is not the mystery but that room is . The room was visited by several people , possibly for therapy. The room was arranged like a therapist's office. Nothing much is said about it so that means the characters also have no clue about it.

4) yes , the reporter clearly knows jung woo . I also have a doubt if the reporter is somehow connected to white night village.

Plus I don't trust the assistant police chief lady, is she good or bad? 

Whenever there is interaction between jung woo and her , she passes  cold and mean stares at jung woo. 

What if she really is an ally of jung woo? Who knows it could become a plot twist.

5) Now the scratches on the paper , I have two theories .. 

One is that the scratches are some kind of pattern , like a clue or something. 

Personally I don't like this theory.

Second one - do u remember when the reporter told there are two people contacting him. One is the person who is the killer and another one is the person who cracks the  codes sent by the killer and gives name of these victims. The second person who is cracking the codes could be jung woo. The pattern at the corner of the paper, it was also in the paper in which the reporter wrote the address at the police station. So he figured that maybe jung woo is not the killer , he could be the one who is cracking the codes and sending it to him with the name of victims. The reporter now probably thinks that the killer could be someone else not jung woo and Jaime seems to be new there and he didn't know much about her ,so he became suspicious of her. That's why he asked the PI to find more about her.

What are the pattern on the paper ? 

I think it's not pattern or anything but it's just pencil marks that happened when jung woo was drawing the sketches of Jaime and the other guy. Can't jung woo afford to buy new paper? Is he that foolish to send cracked codes printed on papers from police station. I don't know? 

6) Jaime is complicated like Jung woo , she could be evil ? Who knows? She does have some kind of power maybe high IQ or high level of cognitive functions.

7) The significance of that speech by the modu guy when they were crossing the street was that there are some rare people who just don't believe everything they see or believe certain things just because others people believes it. Hye won is a character like that . It means that even if everyone believes jung woo is the possible killer , she just won't accept it because for her she doesn't want to swallow the truth provided to her , she likes to find the truth herself . Her role is kind of a seeker of truth or something. She is the unpredictable variable in this story. She could be the one who makes or breaks the truth about the past. Jung woo knew this before . Like everyone said jung woo is the chess master. He is slowly moving the pieces but hye won is the unpredictable piece. She could help him win the game or make him lose the game.

8) The possibility of a fourth child is very high. Why? Because there is more to this story . The monster that saved everyone could be this fourth child . What if this fourth child is the writer's plot twist. Jung woo is the one protecting everyone from this fourth child.

9) one thing that I noticed that the architect of bank robberies . That person is still missing. The robbers only stole the secret slush fund of min Ho and the bad guys. Why? Who is this architect? Is he important to the story , who is he/ she? What's that person's connection to all this?

The drama is fully covered misdirections. They have been mentioning it a few times. Who is the mastermind ? We maybe led to believe that this particular person is the killer but it to could be a misdirection. 

We will have to wait and see.

The marks on the paper theory:

(I got this thory from the comment section on another site so credit to that poster!)

The marks on the paper are from Jung Woo. Everytime he writes, he scratches the pen against the paper to check it works (slight OCD like Jamie?). The reporter noticed the marks when he was looking at the papers in his office and realised JW is the one sending him the clues which is why he stopped suspecting JW and started suspecting Jamie. 

@gm4queen Thanks for the pictures! Yes, there are a lot of details and the first four episodes are confusing with a lot of plot lines and characters so it is hard to keep track. 

12 hours ago, akiera said:

Woah, the possibility of Jamie getting kidnaped by the PI under Jungwoo's instructions makes that scenario so much better. I was thinking that she either had her own agenda or working for some other baddie but yeah this scenario is 10X better. Could this be to distract her or to make it seem like at the time of incident both the suspects were missing? 

Also do you think Hye-won is also a child from White Night Village perhaps later adopted by the scientist?

The investigator female is such a mystery. Who is she? How did she connect with JW? She has been working for JW since the start. Why did he have her follow Jamie in ep 3? Does he know she is also working for Lee Jin Wook? Is he using her to feed LJW misinformation?

I don't believe HW was from the there because White Night Village was destroyed in June 1992. Hye Won is 29 Korean age which means she was born 1992-93. Even if she was born in January 1992 she would be only 6 months when White Night was destroyed. Way too young as the children at the village were all school age about 4-12 years old. 

I do wonder if maybe her dad gave her some drug (maybe she was a sickly baby?) that had already been tested on the poor kids at the village. And that is why she seems to be physically stronger than an average woman. Other than that she doesn't seem to have intelligence or any abilities (besides a bad temper and bad attitude!) unlike the children we know are from the village. 

@Dev11OGood catch about the blueprint! I was trying to see what Jung Woo was studying so intently. He was obviously planning to enter the burning house the whole time. 

I agree he is trying to save the remaining children. I think we will find out the recovered seven children ended up conveniently disappearing. Son Min Ho mentioned "they" can set fires. They know what the kids are capable off and are scared of them. 

I agree it looks like Son Min Ho isn't the "Final Boss". 

@akiera Great post. I will respond to your points later because my post is already too long:lol:

8 hours ago, raziela said:

Jung Woo looked so sad when Jamie said a "monster" saved her.

Hi all, I’m very new here, I would like to chime in to the conversation. Hope you don’t mind :sweat_smile:...

The mirror scene, really indicates that he is hurt by what Jamie had said. One thing I picked up though, is that his eyes changed the minute he looked at the mirror. Something about his iris changing...Jamie’s words have definitely triggered him and something inside as well, his clenched fist also tells me that it’s the thing inside that is very very angry. If he is upset by what Jamie said, he wouldn’t have that kind of actions now is it? Just what I think, do give me your two cents as well :smile:

The marks on the paper related to Jung woo's OCD is a good guess. It could be ,he could have slight OCD as well . I mean  all the surviving children from the past are messed up . They all have PTSD and other psychological problems.

46 minutes ago, Flames said:

Hi all, I’m very new here, I would like to chime in to the conversation. Hope you don’t mind :sweat_smile:...

The mirror scene, really indicates that he is hurt by what Jamie had said. One thing I picked up though, is that his eyes changed the minute he looked at the mirror. Something about his iris changing...Jamie’s words have definitely triggered him and something inside as well, his clenched fist also tells me that it’s the thing inside that is very very angry. If he is upset by what Jamie said, he wouldn’t have that kind of actions now is it? Just what I think, do give me your two cents as well :smile:

Welcome to the conversation. 

Yes, he seemed very upset by Jaime's words. All the 3 children could have repressed personalities. A very violent and dangerous one. Maybe we will get more info about that in the next episodes. 

In the preview they are saying something about DID.

Just watched episode 4 & I am 100% impressed by the plot! I remember Jung Woo mentioned about sleep therapy in a previous ep. Then this time, it's about lucid dreams. Well, sleep therapy & lucid dreams are connected together. It's said that people can practice lucid dreams to avoid nightmares! What's really happening with Jung Woo & Jamie?! I mean, they must be having a trauma with what happened in White night village 28 yrs ago. Can't think of Hye Won as another child from the same village, can we? She doesn't seem to have nightmares after all. 

And how come Lee Ji Wook appear in every crime place right after the incident?! And about Jung Woo, is it just me or he has a supernatural power to foresee the future?! I am really looking forward for more of this drama. :)

Welcome to the discussion, @Flames new friend! I hope we all can have a fum time here!

Whoaa the plot is getting more mysterious. I think Hye Won's role somehow important. She has naration as if she's the one who's telling the whole story. And I think her parents really the researchers in the White Night Village. Quite sure because of the photo in her house.

It's more complicated than I think.

And also the main kid from the opening scene on eps 1, it's Jaime? The writer shows us the way she pats on the adults' shoulder. 

Ahhh i want the survivors join as one team. Moon Jae Woong should join them.

43 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just watched episode 4 & I am 100% impressed by the plot! I remember Jung Woo mentioned about sleep therapy in a previous ep. Then this time, it's about lucid dreams. Well, sleep therapy & lucid dreams are connected together. It's said that people can practice lucid dreams to avoid nightmares! What's really happening with Jung Woo & Jamie?! I mean, they must be having a trauma with what happened in White night village 28 yrs ago. Can't think of Hye Won as another child from the same village, can we? She doesn't seem to have nightmares after all. 

And how come Lee Ji Wook appear in every crime place right after the incident?! And about Jung Woo, is it just me or he has a supernatural power to foresee the future?! I am really looking forward for more of this drama. :)

Welcome to the discussion, @Flames new friend! I hope we all can have a fum time here!

Lucid dreams and sleep therapy is indeed connected together. During lucid dreams ,the person who is dreaming has control over their surroundings. Maybe the victims thought they were having lucid dreams and they could do whatever they want in their dreams. Like that professor must have thought he is able to stop the train and he can go and assault any women he wants because it is his dream and he has control over his dreams. Like the guy who drowned in swimming pool, it was mentioned by him and his friend he hated swimming but he did get into the pool . Maybe the guy had fear of swimming or something , he would have sought therapy to cure that but the killer did manipulate all of them into thinking they were dreaming and they had control over everything. They all thought it was just their dreams but it was reality. 

Jung woo does have some kind of future predicting ability . It will be explained later I guess.

Like someone said hye won is not probably connected to white village, only her father had connections.

Archived