[Drama 2020/2021] Day and Night/Awaken, 낮과 밤

taskdramafanatic

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JW keeps saying he doesnt have much time left.

If thats the case I hope Jamie will hug him atleast once.

HW is very considerate towards JW.

But I would like her to do something crazy again, for example to kiss him.

JW wont  be the first to do any of this.

Erku1CHXEAYI1Hr?format=jpg&name=large

TvN

On 1/13/2021 at 11:57 PM, reddragon said:

but the actress's portrayal is so laid-back. I would have preferred if she showed alertness and better facial expressions, even if she lacks the strength and the brawn of Hye Won. In her scenes, she either looks spaced out or sleepy.

This is something I have also felt, but thought the contributing factors were her double eyelid (?) she has a type  of half-closed eyes and the character has a cool-cold-calm demeanor. They present her as a person who can't be surprised or shocked. 

LOL the type of script they gave to Jamie/lee Chung ah will make anyone feel sleepy. 

Agree with your other observations too. 

What is going on in this drama anymore, everyone is literally betraying each other it is even more difficult to keep up who is on who's side in this dram than Keeping up with Kardashians!

It is a little disappointing that DJW and Jamie are not having a lot of interactions especially since they are twin siblings, shouldn't she be helping her brother instead of KHW. Sure her dad is the mad scientist who hopefully either dies or goes to prison, even if he has his redemption arc, it won't make a difference considering how many children he killed must be in triple digits, surprised he isn't getting haunted.

The crazy scientist lady needs to be out of the picture too by the end of the drama, what sort of "mother" would put their kids through such experiments, I mean even KHW dad has a fatherly instinct and he is just as insane! 

I know it sounds crazy but I don't really want Jae Woong to die, sure he killed all those people, but let's be fair if they were alive how many people would they have killed or assaulted especially since the "police" were letting them get away with everything, it's like their blind as long as you have money you can get away with murder! So, no I do not feel bad he killed those people and he does deserve a redemption especially seeing how sweet his other personality was. What bothers me is why did that guy whose name I can't be bothered remembering , basically the one he lived with, why did he beat him when he was in his other personality? That part was really confusing, especially seeing how scared he was when his other personality woken up, just realised his other personality probably gave the instructions as there was a scene where he was telling someone about the new friend he made aka Jamie. I just hope he doesn't die that easily!

Okay serious talk, so Jamie and DJW are twins and same age, they both have that brain thing, so he got Jamie to have a surgery which was successful. But why could he not do the same thing for himself that's what is confusing to me, apparently Jamie is all good now after the surgery. Why did Jae Woong not look into it either since he has the same problem, I mean DJW found the hospital that does the operation pretty easily, even the gangster guy is relying on the drug that he is promised (lol won't get it). So how did Jamie's problem go away, but they are all dying from the brain complication.

Jung Hwan congrats being 107! Think it is time for you to revert to your real age, Mr President of the White night Foundation! 

I can not wait to see what will happen in the last 2 episodes hopefully Jamie will play a bigger part considering she is DJW twin sister and if that crazy doctor is their mother, that means time for some family drama. Also, who is the fourth child? If it's that guy who led DJW into a trap, then that's disappointing. Not long till we get our answers, so excited to see how this will unfold.

DJW has to keep the super human abilities And Intelligence, endurance Etc he got from the experiments so he could eventually take down the evil monsters and stop the horrible things they do.  Jamie has loving adopted parents to go back too As well which DJW does not. 

Archived