[Drama 2020/2021] Day and Night/Awaken, 낮과 밤

taskdramafanatic

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Was able to watch the live stream of ep 9 and from the last two episodes, finally the story is moving forward .

So,JW is in search of the foundation's current lab and jae woong.

It's clear now as they confirmed that jae woong has DID.

His other personality is full on pyscho. His bad hyung really kept check on him for his own  safety.

Jae woong is the killer, they showed his planting lucid dreams on the victims in that building that was shown first, where all the victims visited.

Hye won finally connected everything and she finally figured it out that her dad is not a saint and he was involved in the experiments.

I don't know how but hye won was able to unlock the laptop they found in the building, which previously was in the hands of cyber team. Her fingerprint was a match.

The laptop had a folder in which there was a video. The video shows hye won's father, the female scientist and son Minho doing experiments on children and dumping their bodies. So that video is the evidence of what happened in WNV.

Jaime, I must say, has become dumb. She found jae woong, on streets lying unconscious and brought him to her work place.

But it was jae woong's dangerous personality that was on when he woke up. He heard all the important information they were discussing among themselves.

Jae woong now knows JW is looking for him and they have figured it out that jae woong; the third child is the killer.

The reporter showed Jaime, the picture JW drew and now she finally connected the dots and figured it out that JW is not the serial killer.

I mean I don't get it,who brings a person they barely knows to their workplace. That to a police station where they are discussing confidential stuff.

Anyway, JW went form orphanages to orphanages in search of something, I don't know what he is searching, I don't know korean.

At first I thought it was for the third child, but towards the end they showed that experiments are done on children and the foundation is buying children from these orphanages by giving big donations. So cruel!

Maybe in the next episode Jaime will be able to figure out the real identity of jae woong. According to the preview description from TVN for ep 10-

JW has figured the connection between foundation and welfare centers.

Hye won is following her father,her father has gotten on a bus, and I think that bus is leading to the lab which is in the basement of a columbarium. Will hye won finally figure everything out ?

This drama is not going to have a happy ending for everyone. 

Jae Woong, my ever sweet and abused babe will have to get killed one way or another. Who would want to survive after knowing all that killings? 

My heart already took a beating when they pushed Hye Won to Jung Woo then found some beam of hope for Jamie befriending Jae Woong only to be broken again because he is a total psycho. 

Tissues. :D 

After checking the preview of next episode, a young JW seems to be protecting Jaime during the incident of WNV from jae woong.

So I think we can assume jae woong caused the incident all those years ago.

JW saved Jaime from jae woong. 

Jae woong is the real monster.

And Jaime doesn't know it yet but she is already in danger.

Jae woong seems to be strong as JW. It's gonna be hard for JW.

Because in today's episode JW was able to defeat the thug( fourth child of the foundation) pretty easily. The thug is not strong as JW.

So, it seems like jae woong is the one who caused the mess, his bad hyung is the one who is hugging him, the two children holding hands at the beginning of the flashback is JW and Jaime.

Now I know for sure, Jae woong won't make it to the end. 

JW'S future is also bleak. I don't think he will survive. 

13 minutes ago, Dev11O said:

After checking the preview of next episode, a young JW seems to be protecting Jaime during the incident of WNV from jae woong.

So I think we can assume jae woong caused the incident all those years ago.

JW saved Jaime from jae woong. 

Jae woong is the real monster.

And Jaime doesn't know it yet but she is already in danger.

Jae woong seems to be strong as JW. It's gonna be hard for JW.

Because in today's episode JW was able to defeat the thug( fourth child of the foundation) pretty easily. The thug is not strong as JW.

So, it seems like jae woong is the one who caused the mess, his bad hyung is the one who is hugging him, the two children holding hands at the beginning of the flashback is JW and Jaime.

Now I know for sure, Jae woong won't make it to the end. 

JW'S future is also bleak. I don't think he will survive. 

This is the kind of relationship triangle you will not want. Bad Jae Woong seems to be after Jamie after all. That’s why Jung Woo desperately wants Jamie back to the US and would not tell her the truth coz she will just stick her nose more and stay to help in the case. That’s what Jung Woo meant when he said he saved her twice already. 

I wonder how Hye Won’s character will still be of value this time. Maybe for romantic references only lol.

1 hour ago, x_x___chi said:

This is the kind of relationship triangle you will not want. Bad Jae Woong seems to be after Jamie after all. That’s why Jung Woo desperately wants Jamie back to the US and would not tell her the truth coz she will just stick her nose more and stay to help in the case. That’s what Jung Woo meant when he said he saved her twice already. 

I wonder how Hye Won’s character will still be of value this time. Maybe for romantic references only lol.

Yes, so it's JW and Jaime vs jae woong.

I hate this part,but it seems it was bound to happen anyway.

Hye won's character arc from now will be like a finder of truth. She has to find everything and will have to make decisions.

I liked the writer's way of letting hye won find everything out. This way is much better. She can make her own decisions without anybody's influence.

JW will have to protect Jaime from jae woong, Maybe this will lead her to remember everything.

For JW, Jaime was always family. 

I am curious about what jae woong will do now. He can kill Jaime any time he wants, as she trusts him.

1 hour ago, Dev11O said:

Yes, so it's JW and Jaime vs jae woong.

I hate this part,but it seems it was bound to happen anyway.

Hye won's character arc from now will be like a finder of truth. She has to find everything and will have to make decisions.

I liked the writer's way of letting hye won find everything out. This way is much better. She can make her own decisions without anybody's influence.

JW will have to protect Jaime from jae woong, Maybe this will lead her to remember everything.

For JW, Jaime was always family. 

I am curious about what jae woong will do now. He can kill Jaime any time he wants, as she trusts him.

This is exactly what I think too. I like that Hye Won works with the reporter too because for a while there Jaime was stuck in a one track way of thinking. I find it much more interesting when Hye Won works with Mr. Reporter. They think outside the box. 

I also think JW and Jae Woong have little chance of surviving but I still want both to survive. They offered a little hope that the foundation can save JW and I know he probably will reject that idea and have already given up on surviving but I also think there’s a slim chance that he might want to survive if he doesn’t entirely suppress any feeling that he might have for Hye Won. Nevertheless, I hope these people in the foundation are all brought to justice. 

Aigoo, what was Jamie doing by bringing Jae woong to police station and even discussing things in front of him? No where in the drama there was any indication that Jae woong (the personality Jamie knows) had a any disability. At the most he was hinted to be anti social. So I don't understand why did Jamie insist on letting him stay there and taking him home by herself? Ofcourse there is no reason for her to doubt him at this point and is obviously blindsided but that doesn't excuse her fleeting these basic precautions an investigative officer is supposed to take. 

I understand this was necessary so that Jae woong (his psycho personality) will focus on Jamie and will get all the info about what Jamie and Jung woo are doing. But I wish they did this without making Jamie commit these kind of blunders that even a rookie won't do. Actually, Jamie is my fav character of this show but I was so frustrated while watching this. 

The guy probably had enhanced hearing, I wish they made him eavesdrop some important info. They could have shown it like Jamie asking him to leave and he pretends to but will stick around and eavesdrop. They could have even made him break into her home like Hyewon did. 

Yeah, Jamie is bound to be in dangerous situation because of Jae woong but instead of Jung woo saving her. it will probably be the timid personality of Jae woong that is going to save her from himself. Because Jamie is his one saving grace. He may even kill his bad hyung. 

So I watched the episode with eng sub. 

It seems like jae woong think JW and Jaime abandoned him that night in WNV. He hates both of them and want to kill them.

It also seems like he hates Jaime more, maybe JW and Jaime was always together like family and he felt left out. JW was more focused on saving Jaime, this can cause more hatered towards Jaime for jae woong.

Jae woong in preview for ep 10 says, he is coming for her . 

I can't wait to watch what is going to happen to her . She also says she wants to go to WNV, maybe that hell will jog her memories. 

When the reporter and the team was having discussions, he asked Jaime why won't she go back to US as technically the case is over.

Her reply was that she wants to know what the monster means to her.

It means that she is now curious more than anything to know what relationship did she and DW had in the past? And What did she mean to him in the past?

It will be interesting to see that moment when she finally remembers everything and knows that JW was not a monster for her.

The thug while trying to catch JW said JW was always kind of special and never opened up to anyone in the WNV. But we know JW was really close to Jaime and both of them kind of had each others backs.

It is also mentioned in this episode that both jae woong and JW have limited future predicting abilities.

It's not really great but they kind of have a hint as to what will happen in the future.

I am really looking forward to next episodes to see how Jaime, jae woong and JW relationship changes.

I am curious how Jaime will react to jae woong being the culprit.

The premise of the show was really cool but up til now, I think the writing has not lived up to its standard and is the weakest part of the production: underdeveloped and inconsistent characters and draggy plot to name a few. It is such a waste because I really like the idea and material used for the drama but it is getting harder and harder to accept the less than good writing. Just hanging around now for NGM and LCA because they were the ones who brought my attention to the show. I will still continue to follow the show but I really hope it gets better...:worried:

So they released the real poster with jae woong.

I always wondered why jae woong was not in the poster if he is also part of the main cast. Seems like that problem is solved.

So now are they saying that the rest 6 episodes left they are going to show a cat and mouse game between jae woong and JW-jaime.

I hope they wrap jae woong's story in 4 episodes and continue the foundation story and show it's destruction at the last 2 episodes.

The cast mentioned earlier in the interviews that the serial killing is not the real plot but the foundation story is the main plot.

I also hope the writer won't drag the plot unnecessarily and leave so many loose ends at the climax.

I also hope JW survives.

Spoiler

So watched live of ep 10 and I must say, the plot development lasts for about what 20 minutes or so rest are just fillers.

This is what I feel..

So, Jaime found jae woong is the killer. Jae woong is waiting for Jaime, so he can kill her.

She went to WNV to find the truth. She believes that place will jog her memories. 

The reporter is also on his way to WNV to examine that palce by himself.

The next preview shows her remembering the events.

It's still not clear whether she started the events in the past.

JW tried to follow the kids from the orphanage to find the location of secret lab but he met with an accident which was caused by the thug from WNV.

Hye won was following her dad, and she on way saw JW having the accident. She tries to stop the thugs from taking JW away.

As she fights with the thugs, JW wakes up and shows his superhuman strength by pushing a truck away from his path. Seems like he will tell Hye won everything in the next episode after watching the preview.

And the architect that was behind the robberies was JW itself. He tried to bribe the deputy chief lady with that money.

This is it , rest of the episode felt like fillers.

27 minutes ago, Dev11O said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So watched live of ep 10 and I must say, the plot development lasts for about what 20 minutes or so rest are just fillers.

This is what I feel..

So, Jaime found jae woong is the killer. Jae woong is waiting for Jaime, so he can kill her.

She went to WNV to find the truth. She believes that place will jog her memories. 

The reporter is also on his way to WNV to examine that palce by himself.

The next preview shows her remembering the events.

It's still not clear whether she started the events in the past.

JW tried to follow the kids from the orphanage to find the location of secret lab but he met with an accident which was caused by the thug from WNV.

Hye won was following her dad, and she on way saw JW having the accident. She tries to stop the thugs from taking JW away.

As she fights with the thugs, JW wakes up and shows his superhuman strength by pushing a truck away from his path. Seems like he will tell Hye won everything in the next episode after watching the preview.

And the architect that was behind the robberies was JW itself. He tried to bribe the deputy chief lady with that money.

This is it , rest of the episode felt like fillers.

The flickering light as Jamie recalls the past... is it time for her powers to awaken...we've waited for a damn long time for this.

How i wished this show trimmed its fillers to become a 10/12eps show. Damn sure it'll be more exciting...

My issue is why Jamie and Jae Woong keeps on swapping memories of their childhood. Surely, they have the most connection mentally for this to happen. Jung Woo doesn’t have that with Jae Woong while Jamie finds herself unusually, almost instinctively drawn to Jae Woong. 

If Jae Woong caused the White Night disaster, why did he think he was abandoned by the 2? He obviously thinks he is the victim here. In ep 10 , it was again Jamie who is standing across Jung Woo and Jae Woong. I think there’s still more to it than the drama already revealed. The key is to unlocking Jamie’s memory because there has to be a reason why she can’t remember. 

Am i the only one who want the reunion for jamie and JW ???? They stick together when they was in WNV so sad that jamie didnt remember anything and jw didnt want her to get hurt so he didnt tell her anything about the past. 

And then we got hyewon which i still dont understand whats she is doing....

The memory thing also confuses me.

Both jae woong and Jaime seems to have got DID due to the trauma. Jaime seems to be okay now but jae woong is out of control.

The trauma made Jaime forget her memories.why did she forget everything? 

Did she start the events? Or Did jae woong start it? 

It's confusing...I also have doubt that all along it was JW who caused that events in the past.

JW is desperate to protect Jaime. Why her only? Why not jae woong?

How did they get separated?

WNV is situated in an island, so how did these children get out?

Why couldn't JW draw jae woong like Jaime? Or even remember his face?

I doubt whether JW has the ability to change or alter memories, like in the kdrama memorist.

The attraction that Jaime felt towards jae woong, she also felt that same attraction towards JW too.

She in the earlier episodes asked JW why she feels they are alike.

Jaime always showed a protective instinct towards Jae woong.

The flashback when they were kids, shows JW and Jaime always together and Jae woong used to like hanging out with them. Since he was younger to both of them, they always treated him like a younger brother. Maybe this time subconsciously she did the same things like how she used to do in the past.

After today's episode she knows she was Played by jae woong and she feels betrayed. Jae woong took advantage of her.

She needs to remember everything, Maybe that trip to WNV will help her remember atleast something.

There is also a chance that, the visit to WNV could maybe make her memories more confusing.

She wants to know what JW means to her. I am really looking forward to her remembering everything and joining JW.

As for Hye won, the next episodes we will see her making important decisions.

We know she loves her father, she has to make decisions like whether to save her father or bring him to face the law.

She may also feel betrayed by JW. 

She may join forces with JW even though it will hurt her. Her character is someone who always stan justice,it will be interesting to see how her life will turnout after these events.

I feel sad for her character in a way, her father who she loves so much is a pyschopath and her crush is on the verge of death.

So watched the episode with subtitles and it seems they really did abandoned jae woong.

Jae woong was all left alone with his Hyung, maybe that hatred towards them and all created his evil personality.

It's seems like the deputy chief, who was always kind to JW finally became mole of the foundation.

He was the one who called the cops away when JW was hospitalized.

The next preview description from TVN says that -

Hye won successfully saved JW from the thugs. The foundation still is trying to hunt down the survivors of the WNV incident.

DW is starting to lose his mind.

Jaime is in WNV trying to figure out the identity of the monster. Will she be able to figure out the identity of the monster?

I don't know what they mean by JW losing his mind. Maybe his illness is getting worse.

The preview shows that JW is trying to make a deal with the thug who was the fourth child of the WNV.

It seems DW is successful in making the thug his ally.

A young Jaime tells someone you're a monster.

I don't know who but now I am really starting to doubt whether JW was the one who started the incident.

Why did they abandon jae woong? That is really confusing.

The preview also tells that the foundation has found JW weakness. They are now after Jaime .

Great, she revealed her identity to everyone,now she is in danger.

She should have gone back to US when she had the chance.

Now what will JW go through because of her?

I hope she also makes it to the end of the drama.

Next episode we may get the meeting between JW and Jae woong.

I want to know what explanation he is going to give jae woong.

Archived