[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Me do You Dare / Still Not Enough 还没爱够 / 爱我你敢吗

Admin

bnhyPB03igDc0T6t4MIUA5vsmZaHjfaOm2ExaFX_

Details:

Chinese title: 还没爱够 / 爱我你敢吗
English title: Still Not Enough

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 46

Duration: 45mins

Days: Mon, Tues, Wed

Airing Channel: Tencent, MangoTV 

Director: 

Broadcast Period: Jan/05/2020

Cast:

Han Geng

Wang XiaoChen

Ye ZuXin

Synopsis:

Due to his parents being separated, Chen Jiong has lost faith in love and relationships which has resulted in an irrational fear of marriage. He is able to help others with their problems but never managed to deal with his own problem. Jiang Xiao Xi is a Beijing native from a good family. She is a gifted piano player but a mistake during an important competition causes her to lose confidence and give up on her dreams. Since then, she has become unwilling to give effort towards anything for fear of losing. Due to his fear of commitment, Chen Jiong breaks up with girlfriend Xiao Yu. Jiang Xiao Xi also parts ways with boyfriend Wang Cong after he cheated on her. Their separate encounters ultimately lead them towards each other.

(Cr: https://www.cdramalove.com/still-not-enough-drama-summary/)

Preview:

Additional Links:

Baidu Link

Weibo Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• 2 weeks later...

Drama is available at MGTV Series YouTube Channel.  Right now they only post raw episodes. Perhaps in the future they may provide English subs.  We will have to hope for the best.
Link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKvQf7JNnWS1smb0YSKW7HuI0RAjK9eCV
Link to MGTV Series YouTube Channel Mainpage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsPn92hQrq4VXJZc8e7fjoQ

On 1/9/2020 at 9:24 AM, angelangie said:

i have to agree with you.....

HanGeng is being overshadow by XiaoChen.....even Ye ZhuXin seems to be a better lead too....

Totally agree with you. 

So far Xiao Xi has more chemistry with WangChong than ChenXiong.

ChenXiong's annoying colleague also has more screen presence than HanGeng.

HanGeng looks so ahjussi in the drama. He doesn't have an imposing figure presence of someone who is successful. 

I can't stand the ex gf of WangChong. I really want to smack her. What a b i t c h!

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

that girl is an opportunist, and while i cant totally blame WangChong im still blaming him....he should have seen it thru....the ex is acting that she is the correct hostess whenever XiaoXi came to the house and that XiaoXi is just a guest

YeXin aka WangChong is totally nailing his character.....most of the artist there is overshadowing HanGeng, they should put him in that roles to be honest....he is pretty green in the acting field.....and to put him in the midst all of the veteran its making him pale in contrast

Yexi aka Wang Chong really nails his character. I so wish XiaoXi give him a 2nd chance. His expression over the breakup and disappointment when XiaoXi still refused him was so good. His acting on outpouring of grievances to ChenXiong was so good. 

Chenxiong is still in denial that he can't go through it. He is forcing himself to commit. He is so stressed by it n by Xiao Yu's mother that he is going to explode soon. He is already at breaking point.

Xiao xi best friend marriage is going to hit the rocks soon when her pianist hubby finds out about her contraceptive pills. I have a feeling his PR Manager is secretly in love with him.

In my opinion CX is the worst boyfriend ever. He shouldn't be involved in any kind of relationship unless his phobia on marriage is cured. I really pity Xiao Yu. I really dislike Xiao Xi in helping CX in preparing his marriage and in trying to help CX to win over XY. Despite trying to help, I really blame her for CX and XY breakup. She shouldn't get involved at all. Plus CX not telling XY the truth is a big red flag in his relationship with XY. In the name of guilt I sometimes doubt XX intention.

At times I feel that XX helps out CX because she still likes him. What is she thinking by renting the room to CX while he is trying to mend the relationship with XY ? Thinking back, didn't XX freak out when she found out her then boyfriend lets his ex girl friend stay in his house ? Having gone through this experience, she should know how XY would feel when boyfriend and ex girl friend are staying in the same house. I don't feel sorry for XX when XY makes her lose her job. She deserves it. 

Right from the beginning, CX should have told XY that XX was his ex gf when they bumped into her in Thailand instead of avoiding and covering up. Since he didn't want to open up on that upfront, Xx just kept quiet. She was still angry with CX. TBHZ, Xx did all the set up later to make it up to CX with good intentions. But sometimes her own feelings get in the way. She wants XY to get married and CX to keep his promise. But the more she tried to make everything better, the worst it gets. She should have let them work it out themselves.

CX colleague is another one who messed up their relationship.  He is so in love with XY that he behaves like he has every right to know n question Cx. He is so nosy to the point of very irritating. I'm like WTF! What biz is yours to question n poke your nose into affairs that is none of your biz.

XX accepted the backlash from XY when she lost her job. She didn't blame her. She even leave good words on XY to her supervisor when the supervisor tried to understand why XY made that kind of move.

XY is hurting and she is now acting in a unprofessional way at work. She is playing office politics by making CX feels out of place at work. It seems to me that she is all the way out to take revenge on CX at work and wants to take over his position and become his supervisor that she can thumbs her down. She didn't realised that CX is the one who approved of her getting her current position.  CX never bad mouth her or belittle her at work. I won't be surprised if she plays politics to get CX sack from his job. She seems nice girl yet she has a dark side of her that is scary. 

XX best friend is so immature. I can understand why she behaves this way but she should grow up a little. The pianist hubby will divorced her and the old guy will pursue her. I wont be surprised if she has gotten pregnant from the last makeout with her pianist hubby. And that she will only find out she is pregnant after they are divorced.  Will she keep the baby news from the ex hubby later on?

Most likely even if she tells him about the baby, he won't believe her and think she is just using it as an excuse to hold on to him.

What do u think?

Archived