[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

if i start to download this on a weekly basis "MAYBE" i could just "SUMMARIZE" what is happening and only translate things i thought was important.

sometimes for me it is hard to understand what is happening though i speak full korean and understand it.

but if i have time i might possibly just summarize some episodes.

its very tedious and takes up a huge amount of time to translate.

so summarizing is the best i can do for now heh ^^

unless someone is willing to translate

ooh, can you summarize the most recent episode?? i only need the second half, w/ andy, chun myung hoon, and the rest of the guests with them. i don't need the part with jun do youn and mc mong.

i would greatly appreciate it! thanks if you do and thanks anyways if you don't!

or would anyone actually translate it???

i think i'm getting a little too greedy... ^_^

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cynkawahara

I am so happy that I found this thread.

I really enjoy this show and have only watched the episodes the rxgoodleaf has so kindly subbed and is in her CB.

Reading the previous post, it seems as though hershy kissez may provide us with summaries. That would be so great.

This show really gives me a small glimpse of the personality of the guests. Sometimes, even though I don't understand a word that is said, I find myself laughing! Strange...

Guest cynkawahara

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

whenever i watch it..i laugh like a crazy hyena..sometimes it scares me..my laughter that is

I am sure you are laughing because you understand what is being said....

Laughter is always good for the soul! keep on laughing....

Guest The Moose

김성민, 말해줘!

박수홍: Put your hand on your chest... Since your part in the new drama is a playboy, how is it in real life?

강호동/The Crowd: Kim Sung-Min, tell us!

김성민: Well... do I look like a playboy?

The Crowd: Yes...

강호동: Everyone, answer him with ease. What are you scared of? Does he look like a playboy?

The Crowd: YES!!!

김성민: Well, it's my personality. Other person has to be comfortable so that I could be comfortable as well. So, I try to be as nice as possible. And that's probably why the other person might think I'm interested in that person or something like that.

윤해영: So you're a playboy...

김성민: No... no it's not like that...

강호동: Put your hand on your chest. Let me ask you again, have you ever thought you might be a playboy?

김성민: ........................... Umm... well...

LOL :P

This is only like a minute of the show. It will take me a week at the earliest to translate the second part of the episode #132. :blink:

I'll try it if there are lots of request for it. Or if there's a certain part of the show you need translations of, then that would be much, much easier. ;)

LOL :P

This is only like a minute of the show. It will take me a week at the earliest to translate the second part of the episode #132. :blink:

I'll try it if there are lots of request for it. Or if there's a certain part of the show you need translations of, then that would be much, much easier. ;)

If you're going to translate some parts, then ALL OF THE PARTS THAT HAVE ANDY!!!

I know there are at least 10 people in the Andy thread that would love to read the translation. Probably even more! They just don't come in this thread. But I know that if you post it here, I can direct them here to read it!

Guest The Moose

If you're going to translate some parts, then ALL OF THE PARTS THAT HAVE ANDY!!!

I know there are at least 10 people in the Andy thread that would love to read the translation. Probably even more! They just don't come in this thread. But I know that if you post it here, I can direct them here to read it!

Will do. :)

Give me till this Sunday and Monday at the latest. :P

It won't be good and surely I hope I won't disappoint those that are waiting. :mellow:

I'm trying to find the parts that Andy's involved in. So far, it doesn't look that hard. ;)

Will do. :)

Give me till this Sunday and Monday at the latest. :P

It won't be good and surely I hope I won't disappoint those that are waiting. :mellow:

I'm trying to find the parts that Andy's involved in. So far, it doesn't look that hard. ;)

Ack! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Take all the time you need!

And yea, the Andy parts are so little for episode 132.

Hopefully next week he'll say a lot more.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Where can I find short clips of TV shows/drama etc...?

I've always wondered... and was never answered.

:: sigh :: :unsure:

What do you mean by short clips? And any specific TV shows/dramas you're thinking of?

Guest The Moose

What do you mean by short clips? And any specific TV shows/dramas you're thinking of?

YaShimManMan of course.

Like the one that's showing Yi-Jin.

YaShimManMan of course.

Like the one that's showing Yi-Jin.

Uh, do you mean clips? Or PICS? Because that's a picture of Lee Jin...

The only place I find pictures of Yashimmanma is at the official website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/manman/.

As for clips... I don't really see any clubboxes or any other place posting up just clips from the show.

They only uploaded full episodes.

I can make clips out of episodes, it's just that I only have 1 Yashimmanman episode downloaded right now. It's the most recent episode.

I just cut it into the first part w/ Jun Do Youn and second part w/ Andy. I deleted the first part though... so I really only have the second part of #132 right now.

If you want any clips of that portion, just tell me what parts and I can clip it for you and upload it.

Guest naxareth

jahye pointed me to the site. thanks in advance for andy's translations, DsjC1984! can't wait! :D

i've always wondered what he said about eric and also the answers he gave..

been watching YSMM since shinhwa's episodes and loves it. i've seen the one jc uploaded to her cb and for those which are with no subs, i just laugh all along. :lol:

kang ho dong is funny. he's like my idol. :D

thanks also for making this thread!

oh by the way, which episode did the lee jin gif came from? she's cute! anyone know the date and episode number?

Guest ☆ euny

My favorite talk show - all three MCs [even though KJD isn't the main host, he contributes so much to the show!] are fabulous.

This week [and last week's - the 1st part of MC Mong's] was really good!

Recommend for everyone to watch. ^_^

Archived