[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

it'd be great if someone subs this, i'm sure many would appreciate it. but it'd be too much to ask for :D if only they had like DVDs for other regions, other than Japan, and like the whole collection. okay, rather impossible :ph34r: anyways, the MCs are hilarious! :lol:

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Moose

:lol: 야심*만만 :lol:

[01월 02일(월) 144회]

guest14401.jpgguest14402.jpgguest14403.jpgguest14404.jpgguest14405.jpgguest14406.jpgguest14407.jpg

최민수, 장세진, 조상구 Vs 박경림, 채연, 조안, 아유미

subtop9.jpg

This week's episode has to be one of the funniest ever. :lol:

Instant classic!!! ;)

Choi Minsoo, you've got to love that guy. :sweatingbullets:

I'll post a few stillcuts from the episode later today.

Guest bubblyhyunghee

i love this show.......

is there a mu,ff, or ysi link for it?? for this weeks?

can someone pm me if they have the link out?

Guest The Moose

nobody uploading?? T.T

YSI takes way too long to upload.

Like 1MB per minute.

Then HQ 700MB file is going to take like 11+ hours... ridiculous!!!

Just download from a clubbox.

It's free, why not use it?

Guest OooYoo

Question plz! Does anyone know the title of that song that came out when Choi Min Soo was talking about his first love? It sounded like it was from a drama or something. It's the song that has like a fast-paced orchestrated intro and a guy singing. I think the lyrics has the words sarang het dun and jahn in hah gye. THX!

Guest The Moose

Question plz! Does anyone know the title of that song that came out when Choi Min Soo was talking about his first love? It sounded like it was from a drama or something. It's the song that has like a fast-paced orchestrated intro and a guy singing. I think the lyrics has the words sarang het dun and jahn in hah gye. THX!

I believe ... :huh: you're talking about an O.S.T. from '이 죽일놈의 사랑' AKA 'A Love to Kill'.

It's called 꿈(Dream) by K.Will. :phew:

Here's an YSI link for you to download. ;)

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3I6QBYM5BIJPX2N10A63QKE7XV

Guest chibikko

[HQ]Yashimanman Ep.145 (01.09.06)

Part 1: Chae Yeon, Park Kyung Lim, Ayumi, and more

Part 2: Kim Sang Joong, Jung Oong In, Jung Joon Ho, Jung Oon Taek, and more

ysmm6sl.jpg

Now available in my cb :D

[01월 09일(월) 145회]

guest14501.jpgguest14502.jpgguest14503.jpgguest14504.jpgguest14505.jpg

정준호, 김상중, 정웅인, 정운택, 최윤영

^ this cast has been in a lot of variety shows lately promoting their movie (the sequal to My Boss, My Hero).

Guest vic_taebin

does anyone have the sub for YSMM when G.O.D was the guest??? i think the date was 12-20-04. Hopefully someone has it beause i just Dled it and it loooks funny. Thanks in advance!

Guest xrosee;

i can't download from clubbox because it doesn't work on my computer~~

it keeps restartin my computer again and again! and i changed all my settings and firewalls and it still restarts my computer

so does anybody have yashimmanman on ysi?

i can't download from clubbox because it doesn't work on my computer~~

it keeps restartin my computer again and again! and i changed all my settings and firewalls and it still restarts my computer

so does anybody have yashimmanman on ysi?

clubbox doesn't agree with me either. :( Can someone upload the episode with shinhwa onto YSI or MU. pleaseee...

Guest Priscilla

Hi, I just translated a portion of YSMM episode 114, ONLY YOU special. But I wish someone could post the link for this ENTIRE SHOW... I'm dying to watch this... :(

lookie here. part of the YSMM ep with only you cast. jhj's uber cute here. too bad i can't understand what they were saying. anyone care to translate what they're talking about? its in YSI.

YSMM

YaShimManMan SBS Show:

(#114: ONLY YOU special)

***Clip posted by 'hyunjae_veyveh'

***Translated by Priscilla

SPEAKERS:

MC1 & MC 2 (Comedians, main speakers)

HSY: Hong Soo Yeon

JHJ: Jo Hyun Jae

HCY: Han Chae Yeong

MC1: (to Hong) Is Jo Hyun Jae your type?

HSY: … Yes… (smile)

(JHJ doesn’t know how to react… blushing ?!!!)

MC2: (to Jo) Hey, if she says she likes your type you should be thankful. Why do you look upset? You look startled…

JHJ: (nodding his head shyly) Thank you…

MC2: How would you describe Han Chae Young?

MC1: And what’s the one thing you'd like to change of her? And what are Han Chae Young’s charms?

JHJ: Han Chae Young’s?

MC1: Yes!

JHJ: First of all, she makes people feel comfortable. (audience: wow!)

Even though she’s a woman, she’s very straightforward…

MC: Yes.

HCY: He doesn’t see me as a woman. (laughing)

JHJ: Generally if you look at other actresses, they usually try to cover themselves… looking usually shy… Like when they pin their mikes, they’ll turn around before doing that. (HCY hits him) They’re usually like that…

MC: Yes? She’s not like that?

JHJ: Han Chae Young just goes like this (shows with his hands).

(audience scream, HCY hits him several times)

MC2: You did that although Jo Hyun Jae was watching you?

HCY: No, that wasn’t like that! (audience: wooo!)

MC2: Han Chae Young’s really straightforward! She didn’t even care Jo Hyun Jae was right next to her. (mimicking)

HCY: That wasn’t like that! For example… there was a scene we were shooting inside a train. The space was so small my stylist couldn’t come in, so I had to pin the mike myself. But since I’ve never done that by myself, I pulled the shirt up a little… just a little bit. (audience: nayh!)

MC: I see…

JHJ: Really… that’s how nice she is. (people are like ???)

HCY: (to JHJ) We’ll talk later!

MC1: You don’t seem too confident, ha!

JHJ: That may be so… But among all the actresses I met so far, she’s the most comfortable to be with, and she’s very thoughtful. (audience: wow!)

MC2: But the most memorable part was this… ???

MC1: How about Hong Soo Yeon?

JHJ: Hong Soo Yeon is… (silence, audience laugh) in the same way, she makes people feel very comfortable. ??? Really… she’s very charming…

MC2: You don’t want to say it? How about her? (the one who played as HCY's sister)

JHJ: I’m in trouble… honestly, I don’t know her well…

yasimmanman242cw.jpg

(credit: posted in Soompi by nazznen)

Guest iambored

Hello~~ Will anyone be posting Episode 145 in YSI? Thank You in advance!!! ( I can't dl from CB, I tried many times before but it does not work!) Thank you again!!!

Archived