[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Oh, I love this show! It taught me a lot about love. ^^;; I was so sad to see Kim Jae Dong leave, though - he was really the best part of the show. And the new MCs don't really do anything... :rolleyes:

Anyway, does anyone have the episode with Kim Hyun Joo, Lee Sung Jae and g.o.d.? With subs, if possible? If not, I guess I could translate it... :rolleyes:

Ya Shim Man Man with GOD?

I have it downloaded but haven't gotten around to translate it yet (or watch it myself)...

I am planning on translating it probably in January...

Haven't been able to do much subbing because of Holidays and being sick... :(

Although I'll do my darnest to finish subbing Ya Shim Man Man #41, Part 2 with Jung Ji Hoon, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Sun Ah by end of this month...

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

Ya Shim Man Man with GOD?

I have it downloaded but haven't gotten around to translate it yet (or watch it myself)...

I am planning on translating it probably in January...

Haven't been able to do much subbing because of Holidays and being sick... :(

Although I'll do my darnest to finish subbing Ya Shim Man Man #41, Part 2 with Jung Ji Hoon, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Sun Ah by end of this month...

Would you like some help? As in, I translate half, and you translate half? Or would you prefer translating it yourself? I can also translate it by myself, if you'd like.

Anyway, could you upload it for me right now anyway? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

For some reason, I can not access Clubbox tonight... so, I can not post a direct link...

Those who have ID/PW to Clubbox, Ya Shim Man Man #41 (Part 2 of) Bi, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Sun Ah is subbed and uploaded...

Check my sig for CB address...

When I do get access to Clubbox, I'll post a direct link...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

As promised, here is the direct link....

Ya Shim Man Man #41 with Bi, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Sun Ah (Part 2)...

Click on cap to download...

YM414.jpg

Guest stylistik ♥

heys a nOob here i stated watchin YSSM n was wonderings if the one jang stars in r eng subbed .... caz it dosent mention it is subbed unless they are confused????

help plz z

thnx

Guest The Moose

do anyone know where i can get sub for #132? or is it not out?

I not sure about sub... you better ask Rxgoodleaf about it.

But I remember making translations of that episode for a few people on soompi.

Ask around. :)

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

I just watched the recent Yashimmanman ep w/ Jang Woo Hyuk and Kim Gun Mo...Did anyone else get the feeling that Kim Gun Mo wasn't very happy about being there (especially in the first half when everyone was teasing him) I'm sure I heard him say he was gonna go home and leave halfway through the show....

Guest The Moose

I just watched the recent Yashimmanman ep w/ Jang Woo Hyuk and Kim Gun Mo...Did anyone else get the feeling that Kim Gun Mo wasn't very happy about being there (especially in the first half when everyone was teasing him) I'm sure I heard him say he was gonna go home and leave halfway through the show....

No, not at all.

But the MCs did mention, well... jokingly, that he came on the show without telling his family because of the way he was dressed even though he is one of the most famous singers in all of Korea.

LOL, and he did say he was drying peppers with the clothes he was wearing.

He's a good fun. :)

Ya Shim Man Man #40 .avi + English sub .srt with Bi, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Sun Ah...

Click on cap to download...

YM409.jpg

Enjoy...

Hi JC

Unable to download this ep... message "선택하신 파일은 업로드 중이거나 삭제되어

다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다. " appeared. Is your clubbox password protected?

Hope you can re-upload this link.

Thanks! :-)

Guest sandrydc

YaShimManMan Ep.142 (12-19-05) High Quality.avi_NEO_ feat. SON YE JIN!!!!!

Available @Creidesca's clubbox

if someone could do/provide translations for this ep i could easily make subs for it ^^

i realllly want to know what Son Ye Jin says n stuff <3 her

Rxgoodleaf, could you please help me to do the translations for this eposite.

Thanks in advance.

Archived