[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만 재치만

Guest The Moose

Guest The Moose

If you want any clips of that portion, just tell me what parts and I can clip it for you and upload it.

Actually, do you want to upload the parts that you want them to be translated?

Then I could just translate those parts only. It'll be confusing for anyone to follow especially those that understand little Korean.

Let me know.

oh by the way, which episode did the lee jin gif came from? she's cute! anyone know the date and episode number?

No problem! :lol:

Just don't hold your hopes on too high. :huh:

I really don't want to disappoint anyone. ;)

As for Yi-Jin's episode, I believe it was episode #94. And I have no idea who has them now.

It seems like there aren't that many clubbox owners who has episodes in HQ.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't access this clubbox uscfighton anymore...is it just me?

I can't too... Aaah. I want to watch YSMM HQ w/ subs!

oh me 3 eh .. i cannot access in uscfighton clubbox either .... i want to watch with sub too .

Guest naxareth

As for Yi-Jin's episode, I believe it was episode #94. And I have no idea who has them now.

It seems like there aren't that many clubbox owners who has episodes in HQ.

thanks for the info! i'm ok with LQ too, since running out of space on my HD. :P

anyone knows which cb has good collection on YSMM episodes? i'm missing out last week's, with MC Mong part one, and also one of KSW with HJW and MC Mong. can you tell i'm a big fan of the that guy? :D he's soooo funny, my god. i can't believe he bullied ho dong just.like.that. :lol:

thanks in advance for any help!

Guest The Moose

thanks for the info! i'm ok with LQ too, since running out of space on my HD. :P

anyone knows which cb has good collection on YSMM episodes? i'm missing out last week's, with MC Mong part one, and also one of KSW with HJW and MC Mong. can you tell i'm a big fan of the that guy? :D he's soooo funny, my god. i can't believe he bullied ho dong just.like.that. :lol:

thanks in advance for any help!

Try sylver's clubbox, she has the episode #131 in LQ. :)

Guest The Moose

DsjC1984 (Did you change it to The Moose?) ~ Thanks a lot in advance for translating Andy's parts. jahye pointed me to this thread. ^_^

No problem!

I'm doing the translation right now.

LOL, I must admit... this isn't an easy task. :P

Guest The Moose

awww. no rush.. take your time! :D what's your name? or should we stick to THE moose? ^_^

and thanks for the link!

David is the name. :)

Either name is fine with moi. 'THE' moose or David.

I'm half way there.

Another 8-9 minutes of translation and it'll be ready. ;)

I'm done translating for tonight.

LOL, I must have watched those parts that I've translated about 50 times by now. :lol:

Guest naxareth

David is the name. :)

Either name is fine with moi. 'THE' moose or David.

I'm half way there.

Another 8-9 minutes of translation and it'll be ready. ;)

I'm done translating for tonight.

LOL, I must have watched those parts that I've translated about 50 times by now. :lol:

why then, hello david "THE moose". i'm naza. :)

and boy you're fast! i thought you said you're gonna do it this weekend? (well, not that i'm complaining. ^_^) thanks for all the effort! again.. take your time. :D

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I can't access this clubbox uscfighton anymore...is it just me?

I can't too... Aaah. I want to watch YSMM HQ w/ subs!

oh me 3 eh .. i cannot access in uscfighton clubbox either .... i want to watch with sub too .

I set up my Clubbox (www.clubbox.co.kr/uscfighton) so anyone can join or download (ie no ID/PW needed)...

Currently I have 6 episodes of YSMM in my clubbox...

4 with KSW or Bi (Rain) and 2 with Shinhwa (only show where all 6 members of Shinhwa was on) plus of course English subtitles...

Since YSMM is SBS show, I will be deleting the files tomorrow before my Clubbox inspection...

So, come and get it!

Guest mei_yee_chan

I've watched two random episodes of this show. I find it really funny (of course, I have subtitles). :lol:

Could I ask a favour? :P

Can someone upload the subs for eps #85 outside of clubbox, please?

I tried downloading from Culbbox (both bummie & uscfighton) but the download would not start. I tried 5-6 times.

I've downloaded the video but I can't understand it without the subs. Thanks in advance. :D

Nvm, I got it.

Guest The Moose

Hi, David. I'm Ida... ^_^

Thanks for translating... It'll be easier for me to understand when I watch the episode again. :D

Hello Ida! :)

I'm still working on it and it'll be ready by this weekend.

And... if, IF, my translations help you guys with better understanding of the show, I just might translate the PART I of the next episode #133 as well. But we'll see. ;)

I'm going to go check out your clubbox and see if there's anything for me to download. :lol:

Archived