Gu Li Na Zha as Ye Ming
Jasper Liu as Jin Xingjian
Gu Jia Cheng as Lian Xuan
Liu Chang as Yu Shaobai
Chen Yu Si as Ye Lina
Zhou Jun Wei as Ye Qingchun
Yang Zhi Ying as Xiao Qing

Synopsis:

Jin Xing Jian was originally an ordinary rock who displayed  the characteristics of both a deity and a demon.     He had his own studio in the human world, and was introduced to several quirky demons along the way – there’s the love story between a fish sprite and a noble and a jujube demon who wants to become an immortal. However, it’ll take the hero more than just learning through observation to get back the love of his life - Ye Ming, the human form of a luminous night pearl.
(Source: cfensi)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Twelve Legends 十二谭
  • 2 months later...

Youku channel

credit Youku YT

CREDIT YOUKU YT!!

I love Jasper and the story look great. Come on it's fantasy, love, martial art....I'm in hehe 

Finally Gu Li Na Zha captive me more in this new serie....

WOW the feeling is really like my MOST favorite vampire serie ever ''My date with a Vampire 1-2-3'' I miss so so much this serie.....

Finally out soon, release march 27 YAY!!!!

@pad-hari Oh Jasper I watch him ''I LOVE U LOVE U LOVE I'' where the brother and sister who fall in love. They wasn't a real brother and sister...

Wang Dan Dan and Luo Jia He grew up as siblings even though they have different biological parents. They never thought of themselves as being more than family. But when girl/boyfriend entered the picture and marriage was in the talk, they realized their feelings for one another was more than just sibling love

MDL credit

That was the first serie I saw with him and love his hair style LOL...

Did something happen with taiwanese actors and actress? I saw mostly taiwanese actors/actress act in mainland serie. See The wolf, the lead actor is a taiwanese actor. 

Only 32 episodes, hm that again short :what!:

7 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Did something happen with taiwanese actors and actress? I saw mostly taiwanese actors/actress act in mainland serie. See The wolf, the lead actor is a taiwanese actor. 

Most of the actors from other countries try to capture Chinese market as it is vast and the no. of dramas they produce each year are numerous.  So anybody who knows mandarin/has good acting experience has a great advantage to act in c-dramas.  Apart from Taiwanese, Hong Kong ers,  Koreans and Thai actors also into c-dramas.

cL5eyjo.jpg

Awww, i think someone has dubbed for Jasper.  Nooo, actually his voice is so good.  why did he not dub himself???? I dont like the dubbed voice for him.  

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2021/03/stunning-sets-and-costumes-in-twelve-legends-with-guli-nazha-and-jasper-liu.html

From the trailer i can see all types of super natural fantacy creatures - vampire, nine-tailed fox, mermaid etc etc.

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Awww, i think someone has dubbed for Jasper.  Nooo, actually his voice is so good.  why did he not dub himself???? I dont like the dubbed voice for him.  

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2021/03/stunning-sets-and-costumes-in-twelve-legends-with-guli-nazha-and-jasper-liu.html

From the trailer i can see all types of super natural fantacy creatures - vampire, nine-tailed fox, mermaid etc etc.

hm, Jasper have too much taiwanese accent so probably that why they can't use his real voice. 

Super natural creatures hehe, that what I like...Did you watch before ''My Date with a vampire''? Old ATV serie but one the best from them. You can find in YT too the 3 seasons. I was trying before to subbed it in english...but I was alone =.= so just cancel it.

Imagine a love between a ROCK ( oh Hanuman, Sun Wukong? ) and a pearl...who know what going on....

Always love fantasy Chinese serie. Wait also the remake Chinese Ghost Story.....

Jasper look great here 

LhiaKt1.jpg

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Twelve Legends 十二谭

Have download yesteday until episode 6 yesteday, I just peek it.

I was surprised to see Chen Zhe Yuan, for a guest role. I was waiting for him in ''Sha Po Lang'' and saw him there lol. I was like did I make mistake for my episode. So far it's good but they make like each ''love story'' with human and each non human beast..was like two episodes. It's like Pawnshop no 8 serie actually...

The ending song I'm sure it's by Jasper...It's his voice for sure.

Bai Yu Shu was something like a heir from a family business and come back to take care of and meet with a red carp who he fall in love later. Our Jasper is Jin Xing Jian who seem to want capture all demon and take the ''soul/spirit ball'' and bring to our FL Ye Ming for her absord it. 

Jin Xing Jian is seem to be a cold man, doesn't care nothing, only seem like fashion and take care of Ye Ming.

I didn't yet finish all episodes but so far it's good! 

On 3/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, pad-hari said:

Most of the actors from other countries try to capture Chinese market as it is vast and the no. of dramas they produce each year are numerous.  So anybody who knows mandarin/has good acting experience has a great advantage to act in c-dramas.  Apart from Taiwanese, Hong Kong ers,  Koreans and Thai actors also into c-dramas.

That explains why this Thai actor Bie Hsu from My Girlfriend is an Alien works in the Chinese Entertainment scene too since he speaks Mandarin i think....and so many HongKongers and Taiwanese actors now are more active in Cdramas than in their native countries....thanks for this info! :Pandabulous:

1 hour ago, hallee said:

That explains why this Thai actor Bie Hsu from My Girlfriend is an Alien works in the Chinese Entertainment scene too since he speaks Mandarin i think

There is also MIKE ANGELO, the thai actor who has done quite a number of C-dramas and famous in C-entertainment.  Due to some personal reasons, he has now stopped his acting career temporarily.

@miaka fyi am watching Rattan now.  Your review seems to somewhat coincide with that drama scenario too.  Will wait for more reviews from you for further episodes.  Anyhow, I will surely watch this for Jasper.

22 hours ago, pad-hari said:

There is also MIKE ANGELO, the thai actor who has done quite a number of C-dramas and famous in C-entertainment.  Due to some personal reasons, he has now stopped his acting career temporarily.

@miaka fyi am watching Rattan now.  Your review seems to somewhat coincide with that drama scenario too.  Will wait for more reviews from you for further episodes.  Anyhow, I will surely watch this for Jasper.

I didn't see yet other episode, kinda busy with work so I will probably take slowly with all serie :kiss_wink:  I grab episode 7-10 already today...It's really fast, they release already 10 episodes. 

About Mike Angelo, did something again happen to him? I know he got a child with Sarah and that why he was running from Thailand to act in China. In Thailand, when you make a girl pregnant ...it's really tabou about not married her. So that why he was acting in China so much. 

In the same time, his brother Golf was still acting in lakorn...but not really popular like when they was Golf & Mike. 

If I remember, they sing with Johnny's ..isn't Yamapi or Kat-tun. I know they have sort a collaboration. After I hear about the two of them did got surgery to look alike Gackt ....

anyway, Mike did a good job to act in Cdrama. He acting really well!!! I remember the first Thai actor acting with China was ..TAE . With Jimmy Lin in handsome sibling 2 replace Alec Su omg.

@tulip06 I grab Rattan ep 25 and 26. Really good!!!! :approves:

On 3/29/2021 at 11:03 PM, tulip06 said:

@miaka fy Lucky you! Iqiyi stopped giving episodes with bad subs ahead of YouTube. So now I have to wait for YouTube. :bawling:

oh my my...do you want I send to you until episode 28 then? Will take few minutes to complete it.

Sadly I don't have any sub 

I have read in Rattan tread. Hm, lost licenced to have Rattan o.o that really fast? 

@pad-hari I have already until ep 12. I just watch 3 episodes oh my my..where are you now? You know something, it's feel really weird when you saw your real name in a characters from this serie...

Yu Shaobai seem to be in couple with Ye Ming...hm I think he is the guy in episode 01...

Ye Ming was really surprised that Jin Xing Jian was so big because she remember him like a child, a small spirit stone....

Edit: will watch later more, not having time right now :emmm:

This is a nice show to go with meals. 

I'm only at episode 8 or so so perhaps things might change later but for now, I find it enjoyable enough but feel nothing for the characters. Obsessing (for lack of a better word) over shows and characters can be rather draining and so sometimes it's a relief to find a light, safe show like this. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Twelve Legends 十二谭

Archived