Original Network: Hunan TV, Mango TV, Mango TV

Duration: 45 min.

Rating: 13+ - Teens 13 or older

Cast:

Yuan Hao 袁昊 as Qin Shang Cheng 秦尚城

Zhao Zhao Yi  赵昭仪 as Hua Rong 花溶

Yi Bai Chen 易柏辰 as Jin Yi Wen 金逸文

Synopsis:

Hua Rong, daughter of a general, accidentally becomes the wife of the pirate king Qin Shangcheng. However on the night of their wedding Hua Luo escaped. Qin Shangcheng is determined to hunt her down.

More synopsis:

The female protagonist Hua Rong is emotionally entangled with many men with very different personalities and different backgrounds. It is a super sweet love story between a proud pirate king and the heroine.

Hua Rong, who comes from a wealthy family, becomes a heroine. She meets Qin Shang Cheng, Jin Yi Wen and others during her journey through jianghu. After experiencing many trials and tribulations, Hua Rong gets entangled in a love triangle with Shang Cheng and Yi Wen. Who will she choose?

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming Soon...

Additional Links:

Coming Soon....

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, this drama is so cute and i was searching for this drama thread and here it is, i created one.  Hope this is not a duplicate.   Also this is being subbed officially  by Mango TV on YT.

Here are the links:

Ep.1

Ep.2

For rest of the episodes, please go to the Mango tv drama channel a/c in YT.  

Cast & Characters:

Zhao Zhao Yi Zhao Zhao Yi

Zhao Zhao Yi 赵昭仪 as Hua Rong 花溶

Yuan Hao Yuan Hao

Yuan Hao 袁昊 as Qin Shang Cheng 秦尚城

Yi Bai Chen Yi Bai Chen

Yi Bai Chen 易柏辰 as Jin Yi Wen 金逸文

Drama Posters:
Spoiler

The Romance Of Hua Rong Still 1 The Romance Of Hua Rong Still 1 The Romance Of Hua Rong Still 2 Zhao Zhao Yi and Yi Bai Chen in Yi Ye Xin Niang Still 2 The Romance Of Hua Rong Still 3 Yi Ye Xin Niang Still 3 The Romance Of Hua Rong Still 4 Zhao Zhao Yi & Yuan Hao Still 4

Well-Intended Love team succeeds again with The Romance of Hua Rong

If your mindless fun rom-com quota is feeling unfulfilled after watching all the new Christmas Hallmark movies, The Romance of Hua Rong 一夜新娘 is here to save the day. From the company and writer behind Well-Intended Love, this rom-com about a pirate and a young lady who wants to be a vigilante is fast-paced and filled with cuteness.

The female lead is super cute and reminds me of Alyssa Chia, while the male lead grows on you (a lot of people have mentioned he looks like a young Chen Daoming). Well-Intended Love supporting leads Yi Bochen and Huang Qianshuo join the cast once more as the rival love interest and the male lead’s assistant.

You can watch the drama on Youtube here. The series updates two episodes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with six extra episodes for MGTV VIP members.

cr:https://cfen.si/2019/12/12/well-intended-love-team-produces-the-romance-of-hua-rong/#more-71531

thank you so much @pad-hari for making this thread

finally somobody with beautiful soul make special attention to this web drama

my overseas friend really recommend this drama, trying to find with english sub for last couple weeks and finally another somebody with beautiful soul make a sub, indonesian sub even.. isn't amazing :love:

but, there's one thing that little bit annoying for me

the dubbing, that dub making the drama lack of something

the environment seems not match 

why c-drama always using dubbing system

why they' re not using the original sound from the cast, i think their voice more beautiful 

just my opinion :):)

6 hours ago, you-nee said:

but, there's one thing that little bit annoying for me

the dubbing, that dub making the drama lack of something

the environment seems not match 

why c-drama always using dubbing system

why they' re not using the original sound from the cast, i think their voice more beautiful 

just my opinion :):)

This was explained I believe in other another drama thread (can't remember which thread though). They are dubbed for ancient dramas as they want one dialect throughout the drama. The actors and actresses come from all different places in China (with their accents/dialects from their hometowns) or overseas (some may not be fluent in Mandarin). They do not want the sound to distract the audience which is why they want the same accent throughout. Also, the budget is bit higher for ancient drama than modern dramas (many modern dramas are not dubbed and will use the actors/actresses real voices) so they can afford to have voice actors do the dubbing. I have yet to see an ancient drama not being dubbed. I've watched many modern dramas retain the actors/actresses real voices. Some are dubbed as well.

Finally, someone started this thread. I love is drama because I really like QSC determination of making HR as his wife. Also, his dominating attitude is so cute. He is ruthless and mean to others but to her sweet and gentle. Love it.

Loves the way he looks and smile at her. :blush:

Can’t wait for eps 15 to see their relationship progress now that we know they love each other. Lol

Being Smitten with Yuan Hao in The Romance of Hua Rong

The+Romance+of+Hua+Rong2.jpg

The Romance of Hua Rong 一夜新娘 may have started out as a drama without much hype and a rather unfamiliar cast, but it's certainly caught my attention (even without the subs!), and it's all thanks to its charmer lead Yuan Hao (Love and Destiny) who plays the cold, egotistic and savage pirate with a veryyy alluring gaze. The kind that makes you fall head-over-heels with just one look. (Trust me, I squealed.)

the+romance+of+hua+rong.jpg

The Romance of Hua Rong is about a spunky and reckless daughter of a general named Hua Rong (played by rookie actress Zhao Zhaoyi) who goes on an adventure in the pugilistic world. She gets entangled between two men, a pirate named Qin Shangcheng and a young prince named Jin Yiwen. 

While escaping from her captors, the ship that she is on gets ambushed by pirates. Her cover is blown and she finds herself forced into a marriage! The drama is hilarious, to say the least, but the biggest takeaway is how well the male lead grows on you. Young actor Yuan Hao is a name that's unfamiliar to many and viewers did not immediately warm up to his looks with many comments that he looked tacky in his costumes. 

For complete article

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/12/being-smitten-with-yuan-hao-in-romance.html?m=1

15 hours ago, whome said:

This was explained I believe in other another drama thread (can't remember which thread though). They are dubbed for ancient dramas as they want one dialect throughout the drama. The actors and actresses come from all different places in China (with their accents/dialects from their hometowns) or overseas (some may not be fluent in Mandarin). They do not want the sound to distract the audience which is why they want the same accent throughout. Also, the budget is bit higher for ancient drama than modern dramas (many modern dramas are not dubbed and will use the actors/actresses real voices) so they can afford to have voice actors do the dubbing. I have yet to see an ancient drama not being dubbed. I've watched many modern dramas retain the actors/actresses real voices. Some are dubbed as well.

thank you so much for this :heart::love:

but i think, we still can feel the drama more with their original sound :D

honestly i don't want to compare with K-Drama, but i think we have to truth with ourself, that they can make the production almost perfect. again this is just my opinion.. :D:D

40 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Does anyone know the airing schedule?  I watched all the subbed episodes and I am waiting for new episodes.

Sub eps will release on every Friday for 4 eps. Raw eps comes out on Tuesday and Wednesday per 2 eps.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:29 PM, lovehuche said:

Does anyone know the airing schedule?  I watched all the subbed episodes and I am waiting for new episodes.

For the english subbed episodes on Youtube, it looks like the schedule is 4 episodes every Friday at Mango TV Drama Youtube Channel.  They just upload episodes 9-12 today.  Here is link to the Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwTmS0ubg4lHnvvbocrRDC7E

I have seen Ep. 1-6 so far and I am enjoying this drama.  It is nice to have a different characters with the pirates. Poor Qin Shang Cheng really in love with Hua Rong. I was surprised they have a scene in Ep. 6 where he hallucinate about Hua Rong, but it really shows how much he like her and miss her already. I like the female lead character as she have  a lot of spirit and not afraid.  Question: Is Hua Rong trying to find the martial arts master in order to be his student? She keep saying that she is a fighter but her fight moves are not that good. I think she told QSC that she wants to become a professional fighter and help people so she need to leave the island (of course he say no to leaving). 

15 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Question: Is Hua Rong trying to find the martial arts master in order to be his student? She keep saying that she is a fighter but her fight moves are not that good. I think she told QSC that she wants to become a professional fighter and help people so she need to leave the island (of course he say no to leaving). 

If you watch the end subs then you probably know by now that he inspired her to be a heroine because she has a crush on him. But QSC wants HR to love him for who he truly is, not his hero Yun ..forgot his full name:joy: We all know she likes him but denying it:wub:

Archived