[Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐

taskdramafanatic

In another ig post it says: "You had a hard time shooting until dawn!..."

새벽까지 촬영하시느라 수고 고생많으셨어용!  #구미호뎐화이팅

At least still got some time to have fun after getting recharged. Oh, you almost fell...

Unfortunately still no sight of our Gumiho Lee Yeon...

But got to see only this one...

Spoiler

• Thanks 2

Yes, another glimpse of our Gumiho... I wish to see three of them altogether... :wub:

Spoiler

Was this the same location? ... Lee Dong Wook #이동욱 and Jo Bo Ah #조보아  were tagged it says: "The weather is good-- the weather should be good even when I'm in the middle of the day -- May 12 to 17, I'm going to have a "Gumihodyeon" Shooting". (using phone auto translation)

날씨 조으다~~ 촬영할때도 날씨 좋아야 될낀데~~
5월12일~17일
거제도에서
"구미호뎐" 촬영
#거제도 #tvn #드라마 #구미호뎐 #헌팅중 #이동욱 #조보아

• Like 2

Is this true?.... so sad if it's true. It says Update Upcoming drama Wookie's The tale of Gumiho has been delayed, and will air on September 30."(using phone auto translation) ... The 2nd photo shows September 30 to November 19... Why instead of August 26 to Oct. 14???  :tears:

I've been looking forward to this and got excited to be able to see the beautiful scenery...

• Like 2

It says: "Geoje Blanc Blue Cafe and Pension. You visited, talented Ms. Jo Bo Ah in Blanc Blue. Two days ago, the talented Mr. Kim Beom also visited us. I passed photography but only signed autograph. Thank you, Jo Bo-Ah and Kim Beom. This is Blanc Blue, the 10th anniversary of Geoje Island. This is one of Italy's three major coffees, Ely Coffee Blanc Blue. This is Blanc Blue, where coffee is delicious." (using phone auto translation)

... So JBA and KB visited the cafe separately.   :P

• Like 2

Wahhh... LDW was all smile while chatting with JBA and staff. :P My excitement is doubled coz my favorite actresses JBA and MCW's dramas are back to back for Wed-Thu tvn drama. It's coincidence that LJK and LDW are in this back to back too coz I saw them first in My Girl drama. :D

• Like 2

On 5/18/2020 at 12:23 AM, rocher22 said:

Those pics look interesting.

JBA looks beautiful...

Yes, I agree even with the artists' sketch and paintings look beautiful...

Spoiler

Too bad in the 1st photo, JBA is covered while the 2nd photo is blurred... nonetheless I'm happy to see both LDW and JBA all smiles having a fun time chatting...

• Like 1

Lee Dong Wook mentioned his new drama Tale of Gumiho in an interview for Wkorea...

이동욱 더블유 6월호 커버 화보 풀 스토리 (One Sunny Day)

2020.05.20  BEAUTY, 

style_5ec3a26fd7f68-539x700.jpg

http://www.wkorea.com/2020/05/20/이동욱-더블유-6월호-커버-화보-풀-스토리-one-sunny-day/

(Using Google Translate)...

- I heard that you have been filming tvN <Gumiho> for a while. It is currently scheduled to air in early September, but is it pre-production? "It is not entirely pre-production, and there is a desire for everyone to wish to shoot to some extent before the first broadcast. CG has a lot of work to do, so I don't know what will happen, so it's not easy."

- It is interesting that Lee Dong-wook is the role of Gumiho. You are Gumiho settled in the city, and it seems that Joboa is a completely different color from Gumiho's work we've seen so far just by looking at the setting called the role of PD, a broadcasting program that takes care of the urban ghost story. "It's called 'Urban Fantasy Melo'. It's not just a fantasy or a melodrama, but a complex one. For the first time I've ever met the setting for ‘Male Gumiho’ scenario. The intentions of the bizarre director and the author are also interesting."

- So, in the career of Lee Dong-wook, are there any other mortals, and are there even Gumiho? "Right (laughs). It's a fun experience."

- Last year marked the 20th anniversary of your debut. It was in the mid-2000s, but I remember when you appeared in an entertainment information program and said, 'Hello, I'm a rising star.' "Wow, remember that?"

-  Everyone, even office workers want to do better than now. Didn't you need specificity to develop further beyond just holding on to the ‘Vibe from the’? "I used to prepare a lot of acting before. From that time on, I thought, 'Let's do it.' Even if I go to the field with meticulous preparation, it doesn't just work out as I prepared. Growing flexibility as an actor seemed to help acting. Based on the great scope of consultation with the director and the other actors, I plan to unpack them with them in the field."

- What needs does Lee Dong-wook currently have? "I want to be more recognized by the public and people in the industry. That will lead to success soon. I hope someday I will be satisfied with myself. It doesn't mean that everything I've accumulated so far is not very good. However, I feel proud of myself and wish each day to be more comfortable. In order to do that, first of all, <Gumiho> should do well, right? (Laugh)"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was this photo of KB taken at the last day of their shoot in Geoje Island?

Did they film yesterday (June 6, 2020)?... it says: (using phone auto translation)

Drama: Gumiho뎐 #Coffee tea #Snack tea support . #Golden coffee shop #Coffee truck is now Drama of unique and novel material called Gumihodyeon   Gumiho뎐 to the #drama shooting site to open a delicious cafe for the filming team. Here it is~ 

• Like 1

They're filming again coz KB posted on his ig 6 hours ago and wrote: 출근 (Go to work)  #구미호뎐 (#gumihodyeon) :love:

While LDW's friends supported him in their shoot 2 days ago...

TVN drama official gave the official English name now posted at asianwiki.com

Tale_of_The_Nine-Tailed_Fox-tpSM2.jpg

• Drama: Tale of the Nine Tailed (English title) / Tale of The Nine-Tailed Fox (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Gumihodyeon
  • Hangul: 구미호뎐
  • Director: Kang Shin-Hyo
  • Writer: Han Woo-Ri
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: Second Half, 2020 --
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

A nine-tailed fox settles down in the city. A female television PD chases after the nine-tailed fox.

Cast

"

• Like 3