Quantcast

We've only got 2 more episodes to go and I hope these questions will be answered:

1) Who was Taluipa and Hyun Eui-ong's son or more insights into his death and the relevance to the main storyline of this drama?

2) Will Ji Ah's parents find out the truth about their daughter and what happened to them?

3) Who is the little boy really, just a puppy reincarnate?

4) As Hyun Eui-ong said, why are all the people related to Ji Ah's past life gathering again?

5) Will the Afterlife Judge reappear and in what form and why did he take the fox bead?

6) Will the Governor / Moon Bear, Lee Yeon's best friend reappear and play a role in the ending?

:hwaiting:

• Blob 1
  • Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished ep 6 and I am so conflicted. I'm going to put everything in the spoilers for key events that happened from ep 6 since ep 5 was mostly centered around JA and LY's growing relationship (wh

Oh yes this is really good! Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

New stills for tomorrow's episode. Source: BreakNews

Watch: Lee Dong Wook And Jo Bo Ah Showcase Sweet Chemistry On Set Of “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed”

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” released a new behind-the-scenes video!

The making-of video begins with Lee Dong Wook and Lee Tae Ri going over their lines. While reviewing the script, Lee Dong Wook discovers an angry line of words and asks if he can swear, making the director burst into laughter. Then he tones his idea down by asking if he should hold up a ring finger instead but quickly changes his mind saying, “That’s no fun.”

Filming officially starts, and Lee Dong Wook says his lines. However, he pauses midway, and a look of confusion crosses his face. He continues to make bloopers, causing him to throw a playful tantrum and wonder why he isn’t getting the words right.

lee-dong-wook-lee-tae-ri1.jpg

Next, Lee Tae Ri films outdoor with Uhm Hyo Sup. During break, he talks about how people enjoy his acting as Imoogi, the evil serpent in the drama. He shyly says, “I feel more pressured now because the viewers like my acting. We already filmed everything, so I can’t do anything even if they don’t like me.”

Spoiler

lee-tae-ri2.jpg

Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah team up for outdoor shooting as well. They try to pose as a loving couple at the beach, but the wind makes her hair fly everywhere as well as his eyes water. The two brainstorm different ideas for the scene, and finally, she decides to hide in his coat as he embraces her from behind.

Next, Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah attempt to shoot a playful scene by the shore. When the waves come crashing over, he grabs her just in time and protects her from getting wet. However, at the next round of waves, Jo Bo Ah shoves him away and runs for her life. Lee Dong Wook’s jaw drops in shock, and he whines, “You’re just abandoning me! Redo it. You looked really strange. How can you just abandon me?”

Spoiler

lee-dong-wook-jo-bo-ah-1.jpg

Check out the fun making-of video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440690wpp/watch-lee-dong-wook-and-jo-bo-ah-showcase-sweet-chemistry-on-set-of-tale-of-the-nine-tailed

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, SC2019 said:

We've only got 2 more episodes to go and I hope these questions will be answered:

1) Who was Taluipa and Hyun Eui-ong's son or more insights into his death and the relevance to the main storyline of this drama?

2) Will Ji Ah's parents find out the truth about their daughter and what happened to them?

3) Who is the little boy really, just a puppy reincarnate?

4) As Hyun Eui-ong said, why are all the people related to Ji Ah's past life gathering again?

5) Will the Afterlife Judge reappear and in what form and why did he take the fox bead?

6) Will the Governor / Moon Bear, Lee Yeon's best friend reappear and play a role in the ending?

I have the same question except I don't care about point 2 much Lol. I hope they don't do a Blunder Rushed Ending.

EPI 13-14 Review:

LR LR he created the ENTIRE Blunder Yet I love him the Most.

I still am 65% sure that Imugi Tae-Ri is Halabhuji and Halmoni's Son. Because he was a Victim of Plague and he said you will see how the Real me Lives.

I love how Yeon is practically turning Imugi against Imugi . I mean how weird is this.

Imugi 1 and Imugi 2 are supposedly SAME imugi Yet....One has a different set of Power than Other. And Imugi 2 EVEN WHEN its Living inside JiAH s body cannot Detect Her thoughts?

FOX BEAD needs to have a Prominence other than vauge myths and GPRS.

If Imugi 2 is still not able to Take Over JiAh s body is it possible that she is carrying a Kid of hers and Yeon which is forbidding that?(Yeon is a FOX IMMORTAL GOD , Jiah can possibly have a Godly pregnancy unlike Humans)>>Just a Hunch.

Also if Imugi2 is there inside Jiah's body and Fox GOD Yeon have a baby will it be a Furry Serpent?

Blacky Heard everything Imugi  Tae-Ri said to Unconscious Lee Rang and Yu Ri, I just wished he remembered the part Imugi Tae-Ri said to Lee Rang that may end up summoning his hypnotized part.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Jo Bo Ah And Lee Dong Wook Meet Under The Stars In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed”

Jo Bo Ah and Lee Dong Wook share a precious moment together in “Tale of the Nine-Tailed.”

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed” is a fantasy action romance drama that stars Lee Dong Wook as the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Lee Yeon, Jo Bo Ah as producer Nam Ji Ah, and Kim Bum as Lee Yeon’s brother Lee Rang.

Spoilers

In episode 14, Lee Yeon formed an alliance with Imoogi (Lee Tae Ri), a serpent beast in human form, to save Nam Ji Ah. The moment he did, Kwon Hae Ryong (Uhm Hyo Seop) held up a gun to Nam Ji Ah, and the episode ended with the sound of a gunshot.

New stills preview Lee Yeon and Nam Ji Ah praying desperately while surrounded by an air of melancholy. The two meet in the middle of the night under the starry sky and express their feelings for each other as they lean against one another. Lee Yeon and Nam Ji Ah have tears in their eyes as they each bring their hands together to pray.

Spoiler

jo-bo-ah-lee-dong-wook-2.jpegjo-bo-ah-lee-dong-wook-3-4.jpegjo-bo-ah-lee-dong-wook.jpeglee-dong-wook.jpeg

It is unclear if the scene in the stills shows the current reality or a memory from the past. It remains to be seen if Lee Yeon and Nam Ji Ah will make it through the stormy events and stay together as shown in the images.

The scene was shot back in October, and the two actors spoke very little as they concentrated on their emotions for the scene. Even after wrapping up the scene, Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah could not stop their tears and had a hard time regaining control of their emotions.

The drama’s production team shared, “Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah are actors full of passion who continuously communicate [with us] in order to sincerely bring to life their characters Lee Yeon and Nam Ji Ah who are also known as the Yeon-Ji Ah couple.” They added, “Watch the broadcast on December 2 to find out what happens to Lee Yeon and Nam Ji Ah, whom even their actors Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah are praying for.”

Episode 15 airs on December 2 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441366wpp/jo-bo-ah-and-lee-dong-wook-meet-under-the-stars-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed

---------------------

Preview for final episode. :D

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐

Thanks @Jillia for the clips

I have not watched the finale as I am at work but found this posted BTS

Yes EP 15 was a doozy. What an ending. Not watching the clips.

Some more clips thanks to DIGGLE throughout the Drama

• Like 1

I can't say I'm very satisfied with the finale. I started to check out of the love story a while back, so the wedding and romantic scenes did nothing for me. It's weird that Yeon bought Jiah a wedding dress for her marriage to some other future man, and had it given to her 6 months after his death, thus setting her back in her grieving process. Normally I hate melancholy endings but I think in this situation, it would've been better if Yeon stayed dead. Everyone was moving on, keeping his memory alive and also finding their own happiness. I feel like Yeon wanted that. But no, the drama had to tie it all up with a pretty bow and sacrificed Rang to do it. They gave him the chance to follow his brother's video advice, to be the good person he'd always been deep down, to cherish his life, to have a little family for such a brief time, and even confirmed via the fortuneteller that he was actually happy now... then snatched it away in favor of Yeon. I knew there was a high likelihood he'd die, but considering how the past few episodes all but wiped away any trace of him ever having been an antagonist, I was feeling hopeful. He went through so much trauma and pain in his life, and knew so little peace or love, and now that he's finally turning it all around and values his life and the people in it, he dies Breaks my heart. I'm glad he was reincarnated with a loving mother this time but still, that's not really Rang; the drama already established that reincarnation =/= the same person (Though they dropped the ball on that a bit by turning Yeon and Jiah into star-crossed lovers even though they barely knew each other, just because he loved her in a past life. But that's another topic.) The Rang we as the audience knew is gone, and he deserved better.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I already suspected that Rang was going to end up sacrificing himself for his brother but it still hurts anyway. It was so sad because he had recovered his will to live by having friends and a family... I cried a lot watching the scene of Rang's video message for Yeon, that was heartbreaking. 

Kim Bum did such a great job in this drama, he played Rang in such a charismatic way, portraying Rang's feelings so deeply, I was so touched everytime he showed his teary eyes in scene. His performnce was the best thing of this drama for me along with Bo Ah's performance which was very impressive too.

I think the ending could have been better, tbh. It was an okay drama for me in general, I found Rang's interactions with Yeon, Soo Oh, Yuri and even Shin Ju way more interesting than the main couple relationship, I couldn't feel the chemistry between them.

I'm glad we are having the last episode of the spin off tomorrow so we can see Rang alive taking care of Soo Oh. They were my favorite pair of the drama, I wish we could have seen more of their interactions together as adoptive father and son.

• Like 2
  • Love 1