Quantcast

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished ep 6 and I am so conflicted. I'm going to put everything in the spoilers for key events that happened from ep 6 since ep 5 was mostly centered around JA and LY's growing relationship (wh

Oh yes this is really good! Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

New stills for tomorrow's episode. Source: BreakNews

Looking forward to more Lee Rang and his hyung? Really liking him and knowing his days might be numbered makes me sad.

So does the Fox let Yuri have her way with him? (LOL) I loved how she was attracted to him being "rough". Oh my.

Imoogi trying to worm his way to our FL heart hmmmm. Not caring too much for him. Just anyone with sense of entitlement on "owning" another person ugggh bothers me.

The visuals of the people in this drama---sigh. I love the past and present and Lee Dong Wook is looking great. The FL too in her hanboks is stunning too.

• Like 3

I'm gonna tell you something... Kim Bum KILLED this episode! He's been carrying a HUGE emotional charge in the last episodes and he's doing a perfect job to portray these feelings. You can deeply feel his pain, sadness, rage and everything in between. And he managed to go further in this episode! It is clear the evolution from just a bad boy at the beginning of the drama to, in my opinion, the character that stands out the most dramatically lately, followed by Ji A. I'm finding his performance really impressive.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

What an episode! My feelings were all over the place! Lee Rang murdering my emotions as usual: how uncertain and wounded he was when the chairman manipulated him into thinking he'd been abandoned again, the subtle facial expressions shifting from hope to hurt when Yeon called but just askede about the plant, how overwhelmed he was when Yeon apologized in the bar... the scene in the greenhouse was heartbreaking and I kept hoping for it to be revealed that Rang wasn't really going to hand over Yeon, it was just a trick or something, but it wasn't happening and wasn't happening and I was just like "gahhh" and then finally it was! So happy the brothers could come together properly. It was really satisfying. 

Also, the moment with the mealworms was so funny, and I could totally relate to Ji-ah's coworker wanting to know all about Yeon's abilities... I am DYING to see real proper tails!

• Like 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐