• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished ep 6 and I am so conflicted. I'm going to put everything in the spoilers for key events that happened from ep 6 since ep 5 was mostly centered around JA and LY's growing relationship (wh

LY isnt in love with JA, yet.  He just wants her to have a happy life, and he will do everything so that can happen.   I like JAs loyalty and care for Yeon, whether she is in love or no

Popping by to share some of my theories ! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted on here !    Anyways I’m too lazy to retype all of my theories on here, but for anyone curious you can check t

Episode 12 Review....

Aishhhh I so Darn CONFUSED by the end of this episode. What a Mess.

Imugi was a Human baby deformed, Ninth son of a Noble in Silla Dynasty....Check.

Grim Reaper Ahjumma's Daughter in Law was the one who caused the Plague infestation who was Killed and Her son also committed suicide due to that. Check.

Ninth Deformed Son was thrown amongst people who were infested with Plague and was eaten...CHeck

After a time a White Snake came out and He was called the Imugi.....Check.

Imugi now has 2 Parts , one in TAe Ri who can Read Minds, Create Illusions and Teleport while fighting intercrossing particles and needs a Heart and BOdy of Fox King God...CHeck

Imugi 's second part is in JiAh who is the actual Vessel, Her Body is the one which needs to be destroyed in order for Imugi to be killed...OKAY???

If Jiah is the main vessel shouldn't she also posses similar powers like Taeri Imugi? I mean reading minds et. al?

Why did Sin Joo not tell Lee Yeon that Imugi came to visit him? Is he still under Illusion? What is HAPPPENING/////....My God

Imma Frustrated now.

:cries3:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 11/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, madmad min said:

Episode 11 Assumption and review.

4. Again Assumption >>Imugi is the Son of Ahjumma Grim Reaper and Gate Keeper Ahjusshi.

That theorie also crossed my mind! 

7 hours ago, H0ney said:

- I don't feel sympathy with Rang. He might has a tragic background, but it could not be the valid reason for him to work with imoogi or doing bad things. This world will be better if we have more people doing good things. *sighhh

I had no sympathy at all for him at first, but as the story moves along I find it hard not feel a bit of compassion... Since very young he was treated in an inhuman way by the one(s) who should have protected and cared for him. 

The only care he received was from Yeon, who he admired but who could also be distant. Rang, imo, is not heartless, but emotionally very immature. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Nodame said:

OOH these were posted and I wanted to share. I cannot wait to see the episode tonight, I hope there is one? So many shows cancelled due to sports in Korea lately. Sigh.

ohh right...if im not mistaken i think i read the news somewhere there is no 9 tail fox drama this week :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

EVENT: Guess the k-drama (game)

Chingus, it's time for a little friendly game. Your Event Organizers "I Love Gossip" and "Give Me the Goss" have written clues, you guess which dramas we are referring to.

Come on over and test your k-drama knowledge!:kiss_wink:

re: @Lmangla

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐