[Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐

taskdramafanatic

What an episode! My feelings were all over the place! Lee Rang murdering my emotions as usual: how uncertain and wounded he was when the chairman manipulated him into thinking he'd been abandoned again, the subtle facial expressions shifting from hope to hurt when Yeon called but just askede about the plant, how overwhelmed he was when Yeon apologized in the bar... the scene in the greenhouse was heartbreaking and I kept hoping for it to be revealed that Rang wasn't really going to hand over Yeon, it was just a trick or something, but it wasn't happening and wasn't happening and I was just like "gahhh" and then finally it was! So happy the brothers could come together properly. It was really satisfying. 

Also, the moment with the mealworms was so funny, and I could totally relate to Ji-ah's coworker wanting to know all about Yeon's abilities... I am DYING to see real proper tails!

• Like 1

Lunch time here.

Thanks @yukiyukiku for the clips. @rocher22 for the LDW goodies. Hubba Hubba so handsome. Nice news about the spinoff thanks my friend  @Jillia

OMG loved ep 11 that I watched last night.

-Lee Rang and Lee Yeon (bros) turning the tables so he can get out of the fox promise WOW

so awesome

-LY bringing his love to the old grandmother pretty brave

-Cool that she told she knew who Imoogi was directly to hold him at the company welcome party for him

(NICE I was wondering why she was very ATTENTIVE to him and his movements, I felt that she figured out he was suspicious and Imoogi as LY warned he is VERY close.

-Ji Ah seeing her parents as they were released , how could they not age? (So being stuck there they did not age?)

-The Vet courting Yuri was cute. Pretending LY place is his and when caught--well his "su casa es mi casa" lol was cute., True LY home is good as his own.

-LR getting step dad of his reincarnated dog (despite the child saying I need to go home) He couldn't stomach the abuse he was getting. To hear that the mom left him to this mean /abusive step dad. He is better with the Vet (so sweet and affectionate glad he was there with Yuri). Yuri couldn't be bothered by the little boy.

-Curious how they will fight Imoogi. Imoogi was right to tell the now deceased Traitor Hye Rong (CEO tv station) to NOT underestimate LY

-Can I say I love UI Ong ---he cheers on LY despite his wife grandma/Tiluipa (she has affection for LY) so cool she told him where Ji Ah's parents were located. (She may have the bark/bite she does care for LY.)

=============================

OMG Shownu of MonstaX sang this song "I'll Be Here" for the OST (sorry if posted already) so proud of him as a Monbebe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

whoa that ending of ep.12. it have been in our face the whole time but still the revelation hit hard. :o

So sadly this news of no new episode next week is hard to swallow. But if that means the two last week gonna give us amazing episodes I can wait a little.... 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1437606wpp/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-will-not-air-next-week-to-ensure-better-production

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

TGIF all! 

:bawling: No new episodes next week.

@Jillia Thanks for the new BTS

I saw ep 12 last night after work.

-Cute how Lee Yeon was trying to impress the parents. His idea of good looking suits until the boring but conservative brown one was approved. The little present to show his wealth---the CAR OMG. Then when advised to keep answers short and honest. He was TOO much. Lol any parents would be like---no education,  no job yikes?! Only he loves our daughter but somehow he has money. I did like them all looking at cute baby pics of Ji Ah.

-Ji Ah's reunion with parents was sweet. The fact mom said we will always recognize you and them being sorry for being away "in resting/sleeping mode" . Or that he wrote that note thanks to Lee Yeon that one time he got out of his rest. Wow.

-Ji Ah's colleagues doing research on Imoogi for Lee Yeon (their recruitment) was cute to help battle him. If it were me, it would be hard and weird to take to be honest learning about past lives and your connections then and now.

-Finally Ji Ah's boss making the move on the restaurant widow owner. Cute. I loved her kind "free food" to Lee Yeon and Ji Ah when they were at the restaurant.

-Imoogi asking for a date. Very much dictating things and what she wears etc. Ack do you really like her? You just like the idea of her and she was sacrifice and has a part of you.

-Rots that Lee Yeon finds out that he was PART of the problem to release Imoogi. 

-Vet not wanting to be a burden on Lee Yeon asking to be killed by Imoogi. Imoogi intrigued that he can talk to animals. Dang chilling.

-Lee Rang ahhh Lee Rang when Yuri was hypnotized by Imoogi to harm him. Gosh the back story of her being rescued, eating jokpal, and him teaching her how to defend herself. She used those exact moves on him. So sad. The little boy better at giving care to Lee Rang than her (but due to his mom's injuries from step dad) So sad why HE knew how to take care of injuries. He knows Lee Yeon and Lee Rang are Foxes.

Going to be on hold as we wait for the battle and final 4 episodes for this drama.

Will Imoogi or Lee Yeon and friends win?

Will Lee Rang be ok?

What about Ji Ah ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Episode 11 Assumption and review.

1. My guesses were right about Her parents being inside Chinese lantern and Jiah soul infestation.

2. LR and LY finally did switch and literally trapped CEO in his own game , Loved Loved it.

3. Imugi is one sexy villain, not in looks but in gestures.

4. Again Assumption >>Imugi is the Son of Ahjumma Grim Reaper and Gate Keeper Ahjusshi.

5. Dr Doolittle , Yu Ri and Balcky are cute AF.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2