[Drama 2020] Tale of Gumiho, 구미호뎐

taskdramafanatic

I loved that LY saved LR. I agree the IMOOGI will not kill our FL if she is his bride.

The back story of how he saved his bro was precious. The little bro LR is cute and his looking up at his bro. Loved it. Then to see that he took his reincarnated beloved puppy for a meal. The fact he tries to be all dark and mean etc he still has a tender heart. The fact that LY was most precious to him and he was able to get the glasses shows he knows he does love his hyung.

Our FL seeing her past thanks to LR .

I liked the Vet and LR side kick. She does like the Vet but is not willing to admit it. Plus the Vet now knowing his crush ties with LR makes it hard for him. But he is SOOOOO Sweet. The sidekick will come around. 

The Vet going over to cook and clean up after LY. So loyal. So devoted. 

I want more.

@Jillia Aww thanks! Always great to see friends! Hope you are well.

This drama is great! I see you are not watching many at the moment. DYLB I saw your post drama ending posts. OMG such good stuff.

Lee Dong Wook is looking so good and the costumes.

Definitely enjoying this drama when I started did not think of the dark side I am seeing. 

@kdramagrandma and @kehrite Enjoyed your writings about Lee Rang and his relationship with Lee Yeon. Though through all his bluster to not care and want harm to his hyung, we know Lee Rang loves his hyung. Just seeing the back story really pulled at my heart strings. The younger version of Lee Rang is ADORBS!

• Like 1

Spoiler Alert !! :hooray2:

View the following pics for potential clues to the end:

Spoiler

Look at Ji Ah's hand...SHE'S WEARING A GOLD WEDDING BRAND ON HER LEFT HAND 

YIkV1F7.jpg

Lee Yeon and Ji Ah having the picnic Lee Yeon always wanted! 

Z2ZL0bl.jpg

MLCxB0S.jpg

Looks like its a picnic with Lee Yeon, Ji Ah, and Lee Rang's reincarnated puppy...wonder if Lee Yeon and Ji Ah end up adopting that kid :blush:

rsIu6Zj.jpg

yOTZqwY.jpg

5liFKZi.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Ep 9 Pre Release Clip!

I don’t understand much, but Lee Yeon is worried about Ji Ah. Lee Rang tells Lee Yeon to just abandon him and leave him to get eaten by the zombies. Then Lee Yeon tells Lee Rang he is just the same as when they first met, still has no will to try and save himself. Lee Rang then tells Lee Yeon something along the lines of “Well unlike you, I don’t have any family or anyone in my life that I am willing to risk my life to protect like Ji Ah who is waiting to die.”

^Not sure if my translation is entirely correct, but if anyone has a better one, please provide it! :heartxoxo: 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

Tale of the Nine Tailed Review: Episode 5

This is a good read! :sweet:

https://www.kdramapal.com/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-review-episode-5/

"Although Lee Dong-wok and Jo Bo-ah don’t have a particularly overwhelming onscreen chemistry, it is just the right amount of warm and delightful, which is exactly my type of romance."

Tale-of-the-Nine-Tailed-Review_-Episode-

• Like 2

Episode 10 preview 

The OTP kiss

I am at work and look forward to tonight to watch it.

Some clips from tvN and reposted the HIGHLIGHTS in here to have it as for ease of viewing 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Loved that kiss at the end. Not only because of the emotions and passion and joy and the beautiful way it was shot, but because I hate when FLs just stand passively with arms hanging uselessly during a kiss, and I loved seeing her reciprocate! 

Loved the dynamic between the brothers in the forest. Kim Bum continuing the amazing performance, with all the subtle expressions revealing his true feelings beneath the hardened mask. Also: Yu-ri, we're totally on the same wavelength. I know it's fairly likely it'll happen at the end of the drama but I refuse to think about it...! I'm so attached to him I'm just going to completely melt down.

BE1kKPT.png

• Like 1

@Jillia Thanks for the clips as always. I cannot watch at the moment this episode tonight and not sure how much I want to spoil myself to watch this alter during my lunch time.

Ok last night's episode9 feels as I watched it . Yes I am glad that Lee Rang realized his hyung nim never let him go.

When he had lost his will to live he got it back when Lee Yeon said--I NEVER miss with my sword. (Lee Rang knew he did NOT kill him when he COULD have killed him for slaughtering the village in rage.)

Our Ji Ah all happy in her family life and fake reality. I loved how she tested the "fake " mom with the allergy test and it failed this time. This was a good fake family imagination and she was getting the feels, home cooked meals, long desired affection from her parents she wanted. So when she had glimpses of REALITY slip in making her question her so called reality of from her imagination.  Smart of Lee Yeon to call into her world. 

Awww cool that we are told Lee Yeon knew he couldn't enter FL world even if he TRIED so going to Lee Rang's he could easily do so. Plus making Lee Rang thinking of how he got to the Forest of the Starved.  Glad he got out and realized his Hyung Nim he loves and despises was all a misunderstanding.

Lee Yeon when he was lonely in his world he feared. So clever to get the Spirit of Darkness to come to him into his world. Trick her and then kill her. Wow brilliant. Plus he got to see briefly the Imoogi. Wow! Very cool.

Shin Joo is such a loyal fox. OMG loved how he got Ji Ah's body from the hospital to unite her with Lee Yeon. Hoping that would help. He is heart and passion to save Lee Yeon at the expense of his life (not surprised). He is THAT loyal. I mean he goes cooks/cleans and does everything for him without a complaint and so willingly. Love it.

YESH the kiss at the end.

@kehrite I agree Lee Rang DO NOT Die on us! I agree I think a lot of us kdrama fans dislike the FL letting the ML kiss her but doing nothing but being a statue. (I so dislike it.) Then I think about the ages/ situation/dating experience too. 
In this case, they have feelings for each other, almost lost each other, so TOTALLY she BETTER be active kisser too with her participation! LOL.