Quantcast
Sejabin

What will you do on Christmas?

Mom and me booked rooms in 5 stars hotel and we have plan to stay there with our family hahaha :mrgreen: We choosed The Rinra Hotel at Makassar.

too bored to just stay at grandma’s house. (Grandma’s house already full with my uncles aunties and cousins) We want to enjoy 5 stars facilities hahaha :blush: So excited! This is my baby’s first Christmas :kiss_wink:

congratulations on your baby's first Christmas! My family will wake up everyone at 6:00 a.m. (that's family tradition. that was the earliest my dad would allow us kids to wake him up.) then we will open our stockings first and then eat some sort of casserole or cinnamon roll that mom will make for the family the day before. Then we siblings will take turns picking what gifts we will open next from youngest to oldest. After that, we will either watch a movie or play  a game  as a family. and it will be quiet with only immediate family.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

pretty much, just chill in my room and play on my computer.

And spend time with my family and everything.

Because every Wednesday i have Volunteering in the hospital near me , So yeah, just chill and relax and spending time with my family. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This Christmas will be our first time to spend it elsewhere ...  with my hubby, our kids, hubby's sister and his parents. I didn't get to contribute even a small amount of idea for this since they had it planned for a year already, which is 100% okay for me. I cannot disclosed the details yet, they kept it a secret from me. I'm excited, btw :lol:

• Love 1