I had a major renovation this year . Change roof tiles . Repainted the entire house . Extended one of the rooms . Did some repairs to leakages.  

Renovations are stressful :lol:

And I have to add, we had our plain white floor tiles replaced with beige in super-gloss, revamped the look of our living room by adding some furniture too.. I came up with this idea of having biege-chocolatebrown curtains  (with tiled illusions) and now they looked like giant chocolate bars :lol:

• 5 months later...

Hello Everyone,

Actually, there is an home renovation  work in my home. I want some tips for color choosing on wall,furniture color is brown. Any latest flooring materials in market. 

Plz tell me as soon as possible.

Thanks...:)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We painted the bedroom and installed a projector. And now we are thinking of installing a security system. The devil pulled me to stick in a YouTube video about robberies, and now I'm worried that someone wants to steal my cat. I never thought it had gone that far, much farther than just signaling. So far, these guys attract my attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJhVHlOoHc. In general, is there anyone with a smart home security system? Remember to turn on / off?
Maybe these ajax guys just have a good marketing department, but damn it looks cool.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's good to come back to my own old thread :)

Let me tell you about my futher plans for home improvement. I want to make my kitchen better. I don't think current design is good enough. Secondly, I woud like to to get rid of brown well water - it's disgusting..

What about home decor now? Due to the great influence of the Internet, we know about different styles. And it seems like we can combine them without any doubts. Well, today's fashion allows people to do what they want and create unique design projects. But I still can't understand how they do it. Sometimes it looks honestly tasteless. In my house, there are two large rugs in a Scandinavian style from DorisLeslieBlau. They play a role of a beautiful background for all my bright furniture.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

What about domestic decor now? Due to the super affect of the Internet, we understand approximately different styles. And it looks like we are able to combine them without any doubts. Well, cutting-edge style lets in human beings to do what they want and create precise layout projects like here. But I still can not recognize how they do it. Sometimes it appears sincerely tasteless. In my residence, there are two large rugs in a Scandinavian fashion from DorisLeslieBlau. They play a function of a stunning background for all my brilliant furniture.

Edited by Fred Reaswey
Posted (edited)

We haven't finished the home improvement yet, but we finally changed the flooring on the first floor. There is vinyl plan flooring almost everywhere now. I should say, it looks great. And it is durable and perfectly safe for bulky furniture and a refrigerator. If someone is also thinking about choosing this kind of material for the floors and worries about its cleaning, there is no need to have doubts. There exist vacuum cleaners that are safe for delicate floors. Having looked through the review on this site, I chose Miele Blizzard CX1. It's silent and powerful, and I'm pleased with it. 

Edited by Kerry Bess
Posted (edited)

Waiting for congratulations, we have finally finished our kitchen renovation! Only yesterday we arranged all the dishes and appliances, because three days ago we just installed new kitchen cabinets (we could not choose them for six months, Karl!). So for the next couple of days we won't be cooking anything because we don't want to make a mess hahaha

Edited by Elena Adler
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Finally saved enough to build a garage. Still thinking about the size. Would be nice to have a large one but I still need to calculate how big is a 3 car garage. I am thinking about something that looks like the first one in this article https://garage-ideas.com/3-car-garage-dimension/
Also, finished refurnishing kitchen couple of months ago.

Edited by Tyler Marsch