Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zhenya Gumenyuk

Home improvement

Painted our bedroom with sunny yellow. For obvious reason, Yellow is my favorite color and I want to be surrounded with the things I truly adore :wub: #goodvibes #goodmorning

I had a major renovation this year . Change roof tiles . Repainted the entire house . Extended one of the rooms . Did some repairs to leakages.  

Renovations are stressful :lol:

• Like 1

Not planning on doing anything major but I am considering painting the master bedroom and changing out some furniture. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Renovations are stressful :lol:

It is, but it's fun at the same time.. 

• LOL 1

And I have to add, we had our plain white floor tiles replaced with beige in super-gloss, revamped the look of our living room by adding some furniture too.. I came up with this idea of having biege-chocolatebrown curtains  (with tiled illusions) and now they looked like giant chocolate bars :lol:

• Love 1

I just changed my heating and air conditioning systems and I guess it's just a beginning. If someone is interested. Cause I've few more plans to change my kitchen's design too. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:48 PM, Zhenya Gumenyuk said:

I just changed my heating and air conditioning systems and I guess it's just a beginning. If someone is interested. Cause I've few more plans to change my kitchen's design too. 

Hi! Do you use some air purification? I read that it is quite popular nowadays. 

Hello Everyone,

Actually, there is an home renovation  work in my home. I want some tips for color choosing on wall,furniture color is brown. Any latest flooring materials in market. 

Plz tell me as soon as possible.

Thanks...:)

Due to COVID-19 isolation i finally decided to decorate my outdoors. My deck was awful. Applying a sealer is recommended every one to three years and i didn't do it for 6 years. Bought a deck sealer from the list - https://prizedreviews.com/best-deck-sealer/. Now it looks great!!! Planning to invite my friends after the pandemic restrictions ends. 

I would be very happy if someone would tell me any site where I can buy premium quality furniture at a relatively low price

I have bought several sets of expensive, high thread count sheets only to be disappointed with how scratchy they are. I think the problem is we have two sets that are absolutely perfect and I compare all the new sheets to my old ones that I can't seem to duplicate.

Is there a shopping secret to finding really soft (non-scratchy) bed sheets? Does anyone have any specific ones they recommend? It seems the little samples they have out in the store aren't a good representation of what they'll really feel like on the bed. Sometimes I wonder if they've washed the sample 1000X to make it softer or something.