Quantcast
Zhenya Gumenyuk

Home improvement

New floor ceramics for my bathroom and new painting for my bedroom, living room and tv room. This is not my house. Mom house but I set things and spend for this house improvement.

I hope I can rebuild dining room and the kitchen and 2 bedrooms. I need at least 200 millions IDR to rebuild. After earthquakes hitting our city I think we need new kitchen and dining room. The damage is not heavy but I bored with old building. Specially the kitchen. I do many things there so I want new modern kitchen which makes me comfortable to spend my times there.

Mom house divided into 2 parts. Front building is living room, tv room, mom bedroom and my bedroom. Back building is dining room kitchen and my brothers bedroom. But my brother already has his own house in other city and my little bro is working in another town so no one uses their rooms. It is a waste so I hope I can rebuild it. Bless me. Amen.

• Love 1

Painted our bedroom with sunny yellow. For obvious reason, Yellow is my favorite color and I want to be surrounded with the things I truly adore :wub: #goodvibes #goodmorning

• Love 1

I had a major renovation this year . Change roof tiles . Repainted the entire house . Extended one of the rooms . Did some repairs to leakages.  

Renovations are stressful :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Not planning on doing anything major but I am considering painting the master bedroom and changing out some furniture. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Renovations are stressful :lol:

It is, but it's fun at the same time.. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

And I have to add, we had our plain white floor tiles replaced with beige in super-gloss, revamped the look of our living room by adding some furniture too.. I came up with this idea of having biege-chocolatebrown curtains  (with tiled illusions) and now they looked like giant chocolate bars :lol:

• Love 2