Home improvement

Zhenya Gumenyuk

I had a major renovation this year . Change roof tiles . Repainted the entire house . Extended one of the rooms . Did some repairs to leakages.  

Renovations are stressful :lol:

And I have to add, we had our plain white floor tiles replaced with beige in super-gloss, revamped the look of our living room by adding some furniture too.. I came up with this idea of having biege-chocolatebrown curtains  (with tiled illusions) and now they looked like giant chocolate bars :lol:

• 5 months later...

Hello Everyone,

Actually, there is an home renovation  work in my home. I want some tips for color choosing on wall,furniture color is brown. Any latest flooring materials in market. 

Plz tell me as soon as possible.

Thanks...:)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We painted the bedroom and installed a projector. And now we are thinking of installing a security system. The devil pulled me to stick in a YouTube video about robberies, and now I'm worried that someone wants to steal my cat. I never thought it had gone that far, much farther than just signaling. So far, these guys attract my attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJhVHlOoHc. In general, is there anyone with a smart home security system? Remember to turn on / off?
Maybe these ajax guys just have a good marketing department, but damn it looks cool.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's good to come back to my own old thread :)

Let me tell you about my futher plans for home improvement. I want to make my kitchen better. I don't think current design is good enough. Secondly, I woud like to to get rid of brown well water - it's disgusting..

I also would be glad to earn some more money and invest into a real estate or something like that. Recently I was travelling around USA and felt in love with Myrtle Beach... That's my prioriety goal for now.

What about home decor now? Due to the great influence of the Internet, we know about different styles. And it seems like we can combine them without any doubts. Well, today's fashion allows people to do what they want and create unique design projects. But I still can't understand how they do it. Sometimes it looks honestly tasteless. In my house, there are two large rugs in a Scandinavian style from DorisLeslieBlau. They play a role of a beautiful background for all my bright furniture.

• 1 month later...

Finally saved enough to build a garage. Still thinking about the size. Would be nice to have a large one but I still need to calculate how big is a 3 car garage. I am thinking about something that looks like the first one in this article https://garage-ideas.com/3-car-garage-dimension/
Also, finished refurnishing kitchen couple of months ago.

Edited by Tyler Marsch

• 1 month later...

I lived in a terrible flat on the top floor in a building with a leaking roof. I was in a terrible mood all the time. The last straw was the broken plumbing. Now I have saved some money and my wife and I are thinking of buying a house.  

• 2 months later...

I recently updated the layout in my bathroom, as well as bought some new accessories there. I would especially like to highlight the new and beautiful bathroom that I bought here https://bathroomer.org/freestanding-tubs/ , it perfectly matches and complements the interior of my bathroom. All my family are also delighted with these changes and they say I have good taste. 

Edited by Andiano Cless

• 1 month later...
  • ferily locked this topic