Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

My big question is:

SL & ZF both opened their connecting door at the same time....so did they do the deed? 

We viewers didn't get a clear answer to it. If they had kissed hungrily immediately upon opening the door,  we can imagine the rest without the bed scene. Now I'm like "did they do it?" 

They so miser ... only show SL came down hotel to the car.:bawling:

I for one don't think they 'did the deed' :lol:..my guess is they just stood at their doors wondering what to do next then decided to return to their rooms..maybe that's y there is nothing for him to smile about the following morning.

• LOL 4
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously I don't understand all the insecurities of QQ with WuSan. He has always shown to her he is serious about her. QQ is the one who is wishy washy in the relationship. I don't understand where a

More Bts for us   Our OTP kisses n explosive chemistry         

Here's the elevator kiss that we were missing out from the broadcast.  Haiz ... why did they edited it off?   I saw that some viewers felt that there are too many kissing scenes between them in the dr

45 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I for one don't think they 'did the deed' :lol:..my guess is they just stood at their doors wondering what to do next then decided to return to their rooms..maybe that's y there is nothing for him to smile about the following morning.

I originally thought just like jewelsc but then given the censorship in China, I think the whole opening adjoining door to their room was supposed to infer that they did the deed. Why else open the door, or go through the trouble of shooting that particular scene? So I  agree with jadore1 on this one.

I am sad that their relationship ended before it even grows; but I think this will be good because to what extent was SL serious with ZF? Even he admitted to his best friend that these type of attraction come and go, and I rather that he falls in love with ZF. Even their banter to date has been superficial--to what extent does he really understand or know her? Also, ZF doesn't know much about SL either. She knows his relationship with Luna is complicated; and according to her family and friend, he is a playboy. So how long can he really remain faithful to her?

I really hope that during this separation, they start to learn more about each other: as professionals and hopefully, as friends. So that when they end up back together again, the bond/trust/communication is much stronger than what it is now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AvidVNTraveler said:

I originally thought just like jewelsc but then given the censorship in China, I think the whole opening adjoining door to their room was supposed to infer that they did the deed. Why else open the door, or go through the trouble of shooting that particular scene? So I  agree with jadore1 on this one.

I am sad that their relationship ended before it even grows; but I think this will be good because to what extent was SL serious with ZF? Even he admitted to his best friend that these type of attraction come and go, and I rather that he falls in love with ZF. Even their banter to date has been superficial--to what extent does he really understand or know her? Also, ZF doesn't know much about SL either. She knows his relationship with Luna is complicated; and according to her family and friend, he is a playboy. So how long can he really remain faithful to her?

I really hope that during this separation, they start to learn more about each other: as professionals and hopefully, as friends. So that when they end up back together again, the bond/trust/communication is much stronger than what it is now.

In what episode did they separate ? 

i am not up to date with episodes! because my internet is down! i don't want SL and ZF to get together yet. they have a great friendship, but as a couple the power dynamic is too different between them. as an independent and proud person, i don't think ZF would like that and SL respects her integrity and professionalism. friends don't necessarily need to have much expectations for one another, but it's different when you're  an adult couple. 

that is low voice but really deep is HJY's real voice. some people like it but i personally find it a but dull and makes me sleepy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, jadore1 said:

In what episode did they separate ? 

My apologies for not flagging it as spoilers! I honestly assumed everyone was watching it as it airs.

Depending on what app you watch it on, they separate in episode 15/16 for international episodes and 17/18 for the ones that are airing on Youtube.

• Thanks 1

China Zone is finally adding English subtitles. Yay! I can chime in the discussion with you gals. But I'm just on ep 1. Reading the thread gives me a nice preview of what's to come.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

My big question is:

SL & ZF both opened their connecting door at the same time....so did they do the deed? 

We viewers didn't get a clear answer to it. If they had kissed hungrily immediately upon opening the door,  we can imagine the rest without the bed scene. Now I'm like "did they do it?" 

They so miser ... only show SL came down hotel to the car.:bawling:

Lol i had the same question, what was the point of that scene? I felt like something was cut off, instead of showing sl & zf together the next morning, they only showed the best friend and her boyfriend on the bed together :sweatingbullets: ....maybe reba was laughing non-stop when they tried to shoot the bed scene, so at the end they gave up on it :joy: (or she simply requested to not have the bed scene with him :phew:)

Also, has anyone noticed that they used the same ringtone for everyone in this drama? :lol:...or was it just me hearing the same ringing song everytime :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, NVKN said:

Lol i had the same question, what was the point of that scene? I felt like something was cut off, instead of showing sl & zf together the next morning, they only showed us the best friend and her boyfriend on the bed together :sweatingbullets: ....maybe reba was laughing non-stop when they tried to shoot the bed scene, so at the end they gave up on it :joy: (or she simply requested to not have the bed scene with him :phew:)

Also, has anyone noticed that they used the same ringtone for everyone in this drama? :lol:...or was it just me hearing the same ringing song everytime :blink:

Lol I have the same thought open and close door? did they do it? :blink: the scene makes no sense.  Yesterday episode SL was drunk and Luna was in his room and next morning someone sent ZF the photo. Who sent her the photo? i guess is SL PA. 

Yes seems whole casts using same ring tone?  Bts bridge SL/ZF kissing,  Cao Yu Chen was telling the director "am i suppose to stand here the whole time watching them kissing "haha..as if like a pervert there...really crack me up...:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, NVKN said:

It's definitely the same ringtone. I think the ringtone is specific to Honor mobile phones? It's one of those product placement/advertisement. Just like Sprite Fiber Plus. My friend and I have a drinking game--every time they show Sprite Fiber Plus, we take one shot. When they mention something about that damn Sprite (like what it's supposed to do)---I think SL did this twice--- we go for 3 shots straight.

• LOL 4

I haven't read most of the posts on this but so far (I think im on 14?) 

I really like Reba's character, & her best friend's character & I really like their friendship.  I like it in general -

however I cannot stand the ML.  Like I kinda wanna kick him in the teeth lol.  To me he's Far too pushy, mean, demoralizing & possessive - he makes me feel so uncomfortable.   I much prefer her college friend, personally         

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bluesytb said:

I much prefer her college friend, personally         

I have a crazy crush on Cao Yu Chen (Chen Dong) since his role in the Untamed. However, regarding this drama... I just want to say that his comment, "I want to be your moon," to ZF was the one-liner that made me fall for him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I'm so sick of Lu Na all ready the things she do make her very desperate that kiss was a crime and how could CEO Sun just leave his boss with her like that everyone accept old song live for Lu Na like can he pick who he want to love 

Do anyone else want to know what old song did to Su Yu Shan to make him an enemy 

on ep 19,  ZF is employ as designer in SL company tho she has broken up with him.  Not sure is her original voice or dubbing sometimes is so low and normal. Someone mentioned her lipstick are so bright and red yes it is and not sure is she endorsing that lipstick color, i dont find it appealing. In Sweet Dreams drama bts deng lun ask her why is your lipstick is so red at night...:rolleyes:

ZF doing her presentation with a group of partners/colleagues and seriously all are old men like just anyhow get some men to sit there....somehow this scene is a failure....only younger man SL is there...haha:bawling:

Has anyone seen this bts of reba? Lol she is so cute :lol: i think this was in the middle of filming the scene in the first episode ...

(Credit to the instagram owner)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
21 hours ago, crispachu said:

Don't forget the eternal hot pot dinners... and all the shots of car features.

I have been up to ep17 with eng sub just now...and i gotta say, the car features are just getting better and better :joy:....i was impressed with a massage seat earlier, now the car door can be opened with a password!!! :love: what is next? Can it transform to a flying vehicle too? Well, just take my money!!! :lol::tounge_xd:

• LOL 2
On 5/29/2020 at 11:41 AM, bluesytb said:

I haven't read most of the posts on this but so far (I think im on 14?) 

I really like Reba's character, & her best friend's character & I really like their friendship.  I like it in general -

however I cannot stand the ML.  Like I kinda wanna kick him in the teeth lol.  To me he's Far too pushy, mean, demoralizing & possessive - he makes me feel so uncomfortable.   I much prefer her college friend, personally         

I think my old self would have agreed with your assessment of SL! 

Although I wish Song Lin would be more romantic and gentle with Dilreba, I see him as pushing her to be her best self. Plus, we know that he doesn't do favors easily and the fact that he'd extend his time and effort to help her is a huge deal. They definitely have their sweet moments. 

I'm patiently awaiting for their slow burn romance to get more passionate. :D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

is there change with the broadcast time?

i dont see any episode yesterday and today?

so its no longer broadcast everyday?

I don't see it on my iQiyi app either. However, according to Viki, it looks like they're releasing episodes 18 and 19 tomorrow? The international broadcast of the episodes is throwing me off for sure--they're not sticking to the schedule that they have for Youku and it's more confusing because the episode number does not seem to align. I'm not even sure if international episodes will equal 45.

44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

they were good for 1 or 2 episodes and they separated again :x....

SongLin is not giving up though since ZhouFang is now under his label :D 

i guess u guys would have reach there by now :D 

Thanks @angelangie i think our international eps are a bit behind as well as sort of misplaced...ie 16 is being replayed as 18 , so not sure what happened to 18 and 19 ....i know that somebody posted somewhere that the server is being worked on, so i will just have to wait to see the post "that was quick romance"  lol