[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

sugarplum892

Lol ... I love the OTP banter. It's original and both give it back as good as it throws to the other.

FL:  Ask you something.  You must answer me honestly.  Do you like me?

ML : Yes I like you.

FL :  Yeah, I knew it. Wait a sec, what did you say?

ML:  I like you.

FL Are you crazy?

ML : Are you crazy? I just say I like you only. I never say I'm going to court you or date you.

:joy:

The part where ML insulted FL dignity by throwing her 50 cents coin saying that's all she's worth. Later when ML ran out of gas, love it that FL threw it back at him. :joy:

I think SL slowly fell for ZF  after he witnessed that ZF has a backbone and he loves it that she can dish it back at him. She got spunk though appear like a damsel in distress n  weak. She can handle insults well n threw it back in her own her.

I like the way he likes to tease her n rattle her up just to get a response from her. He is a total goner. ZF still friend zone him though we can see that she's not unaffected by his presence too. Like how SL told his best friend that his is one sided love. How he just looking silly happily gazing at the opposite window smiling like a fool in love. :joy:

Can't stand the 2nd FL ... she's awful.  Trying to claim a relationship that is non existence. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Lol ... I love the OTP banter. It's original and both give it back as good as it throws to the other.

FL:  Ask you something.  You must answer me honestly.  Do you like me?

ML : Yes I like you.

FL :  Yeah, I knew it. Wait a sec, what did you say?

ML Are you crazy?

ML : Are you crazy? I just say I like you only. I never say I'm going to court you or date you.

:joy:

The part where ML insulted FL dignity by throwing her 50 cents coin saying that's all she's worth. Later when ML ran out of gas, love it that FL threw it back at him. :joy:

I think SL slowly fell for ZF  after he witnessed that ZF has a backbone and he loves it that she can dish it back at him. She got spunk though appear like a damsel in distress n  weak. She can handle insults well n threw it back in her own her.

I like the way he likes to tease her n rattle her up just to get a response from her. He is a total goner. ZF still friend zone him though we can see that she's not unaffected by his presence too. Like how SL told his best friend that his is one sided love. How he just looking silly happily gazing at the opposite window smiling like a fool in love. :joy:

Can't stand the 2nd FL ... she's awful.  Trying to claim a relationship that is non existence. 

OMG :heart::blush:

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

alot of ppl are iffy about the ML, seems like because the scandal he was involved in, ignore those scandal for now and concentrate first ahahaha.....i heard of it however i dont want to let it spoil the drama for me....

i'm happy on ZF role by Reba, as it show a different sides of her......it show the sides that i had been wanting to see.....it is also a very realistic role by her and i can definitely believe her as a designer.....she is a role of model herself :) 

one thing....he didnt give chance to ppl either.....it wasnt till later on that he knew ZF is not what she is and she is not an opportunist....maybe at first he thought she is.....one thing i like it is that ZF show him that she got the gut to stand up for herself :) 

the lawyer tip and hinted to HJY about ZF situation, however he choose to ignore it :/

Maybe that's it. Will try to set aside any biases while watching this.

And again, I agree with you 'bout reba. This is what I've been wanting to see from her. The tough-as-nails, I-can-do-this go-getter yet soft and vulnerable-on-the-inside type of character. She shows it so well too! 

1 minute ago, AvidVNTraveler said:

I'm not seeing episode 8 on iQiyi either (4:40pm EST). Hopefully, it will get posted later tonight. It is posted on duboku.net so I've been watching it there, but slowly waiting for the Eng subs on iQiyi.

What is really going on mango tv updated but they an episode behind I watched on duboku as well but I dont know what they are saying fully 

Side note I'm really loving DD clothes especially her coats

1 minute ago, Misstinker said:

Side note I'm really loving DD clothes especially her coats

I agree! I love her outfits in this drama. I love her in Eternal Love of Dreams, but I think this drama actually accentuate her beauty and show her range more (maybe because of how her character ZF is depicted). And her makeup is beautiful. Sometimes, I wonder if that red lipstick of hers is an advertisement or is it for the drama? Cause even though I don't think I look great in red lipstick, I'm loving that shade on hers. 

On 5/22/2020 at 12:31 PM, angelangie said:

alot of ppl are iffy about the ML, seems like because the scandal he was involved in, ignore those scandal for now and concentrate first ahahaha.....i heard of it however i dont want to let it spoil the drama for me....

As a viewer, we have to separate the actor from his private life and drama. We have to be fair to the other actors, supporting casts, directors n producers as well as writers and the background team who work so hard for this drama. By boycotting his drama, we aren't being fair to the rest of the casts n people in this drama. What goes on with his life is his own personal problem between him n his ex and should stay in private between them. By mud sling n hanging dirty laundry to public to scrutinise isn't something great for their reputation or to get so called justice etc. Both are actors. Going public isn't the best resort to get matters solved. If it is a real crime, get evidence and let the police handle it. The assistant of the ex airing the dirty laundry isn't helping her boss. Yes you can garner a lot of sympathy for your boss but why are u doing all these on her behalf? Did your boss gave you permission to reveal her personal and intimate details of her life to public while she is in coma from attempting suicide over a failed love life? Her assistant just over step her boundary on professionalism. I used to be a PA to big bosses and I can tell you that I was privy to a lot of their dirty secrets and mouthing out their personal stuff is something a PA should never ever do. PA job is to keep all your boss stuff under P&C. If her assistant got permission from the actress to publish it, then ... i don't know what to say or even think. 

Life is too short to kill yourself over a failed relationship. A failed relationship is not the end of the world. There are plenty of women out there whose relationship just ended after 10, 20 or even 30 years. Some are even left with children to take care n support besides picking pieces of their life back n getting back on their own feet themselves after years of being a housewife with no alimony. I myself have been there before n yes, life sucks for a while because it hurts a lot. Then you got to ask yourself this question: "Do I want to continue to wallow into self pity on myself or do I want to be happy again and start my life anew?" As long as we are alive and living, live it fully and beautifully. There are others out there who wants to live yet couldn't.

Sorry for my long rant. 

This was really enjoyable. Despite a very predictable, cliched plot but yea I like it.

Love the bickering back and forth between Johnny and Dilraba LoL. Her bff is a total girl crush but the way she handles her cat bothers me. The cat obviously looked uncomfortable.. Song Lou already approves! What's up with her braids!? Tryin' hard to make her look edgy, boyish, cool tsk. I was really hoping they kissed in ep.07 but nope LoL. And ugh be gone Luna!!   

Hallo Soompis :blush: , after months of real life dramas, and i think Dilraba's  last one lol i finally saw this drama come on my radar, and started watching  because of the actress/ actor.  I am happy to say that i am up to ep 7 and honestly enjoyed it.  They are nicely paired and quite interesting as people and their story of love .  Our ZF is changing and learning, and finally starting to design her life and her career.  Having a heart of gold, and yet her acuity is already  mature and creatively  gives back tit for tat.  She is more discerning and trust , just like good designs , she is not throwing out at this stage of her life .  She started her catwalk down a lonely highway and i like where she is heading. SL i am still figuring out , but he seems to have certain principles and expectations , and no matter if family or love , he i was going to say bulldozes  , but does not realize that against goddesses , whether sister or girlfriend, he will be the one to change too . 

1 hour ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Anyone else having issues with wetv app? It doesn't show the subs at all! Kind of a waste of my vip.... 

I didn't find this series on Web TV app. But sub version on dramacool is up to ep 7. 

I have just watched raw up till ep 10.

Poor ZF got 2 enemies n a whole of of hate from other designers to handle. SL competitor is using her to get back at SL. Like Luna the actress, both thought ZF meant a lot to SL just from the photo of them meeting at coffee house. Luna is going to make ZF life hell By offering ZF to be her model for the competition. SL already warn her that his competitor is going to use her as his weapon n that will make her life tough/hell during competition with the rest of the designers in the competition. However I have faith in our ZF. She will rise above all these n succeed.  

Hahaha ... SL is so roasted by ZF mother. His sister ain't helping him at all. ZF mom asked how is she related to SL. She said "I'm his daughter. " hahahahaha

I like how everything is played out in the drama so far.  Everyone is speaking at normal tone. No screaming n screeching at high pitch n cat fights. Everyone is behaving like an adult and dealing it in calm matter. 

Do u think the 2nd lead will eventually fall for ZF?

They haven't catch the internal spy and stealer of their designs yet.  I thought they sack the senior guy in disguise to catch the internal spy but they didn't continue with that story. So I'm left wondering if they thought the senior guy was really the culprit? He was wrongly sacked according to the internal spy who messaged the main culprit.  Wonder who is the internal spy. His assistant???

Archived