[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

sugarplum892

I've been binging on LD and trying to catch up to the latest episodes... but I just feel like I don't have the patience to watch all the side characters and dialogues.  I fast forward many scenes.  (Confession:  Please tell me I'm not the only one who just want to watch ZF and SL's sweet moments and making out sessions) :ph34r:

With that said, for those who read the book and already know the back story about April.  Can you tell what is that story all about??  Why is Su wants to take revenge on SL after all these years?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, luckionesky said:

I've been binging on LD and trying to catch up to the latest episodes... but I just feel like I don't have the patience to watch all the side characters and dialogues.  I fast forward many scenes.  (Confession:  Please tell me I'm not the only one who just want to watch ZF and SL's sweet moments and making out sessions) :ph34r:

With that said, for those who read the book and already know the back story about April.  Can you tell what is that story all about??  Why is Su wants to take revenge on SL after all these years?

Yeah ... I still don't get it. After he snatched it from SL, then he retired n let others run the biz for him. He still keep all the shares. Actually SL could have forced Su to sell all his shares back to him since the WF co is on verge of bankruptcy without SL's newly developed program. I was so upset that he even try to sabotage SL's backend office.

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Yeah ... I still don't get it. After he snatched it from SL, then he retired n let others run the biz for him. He still keep all the shares. Actually SL could have forced Su to sell all his shares back to him since the WF co is on verge of bankruptcy without SL's newly developed program. I was so upset that he even try to sabotage SL's backend office.

I wished they develop this backstory between SL, Su and April a bit more. There was so much potential with this whole storyline, but I felt it was executed poorly. I was also upset that Su tried to sabotage SL and SL just let it go....

I am sad the drama is over, but I am happy with the ending. I'm glad they went back to the island where they first met--it was satisfactory for me how things began and how it ended on that island. Honestly, my only complaint is that they didn't put in enough cute scenes for our OTP (I heard a lot of scenes got chopped during editing). I felt like the second leads' story took over towards the end, and it was annoying because the storyline became a bit repetitive with the whole mother opposing the relationship.

2 hours ago, AvidVNTraveler said:

I wished they develop this backstory between SL, Su and April a bit more. There was so much potential with this whole storyline, but I felt it was executed poorly. I was also upset that Su tried to sabotage SL and SL just let it go....

I am sad the drama is over, but I am happy with the ending. I'm glad they went back to the island where they first met--it was satisfactory for me how things began and how it ended on that island. Honestly, my only complaint is that they didn't put in enough cute scenes for our OTP (I heard a lot of scenes got chopped during editing). I felt like the second leads' story took over towards the end, and it was annoying because the storyline became a bit repetitive with the whole mother opposing the relationship.

They could have cut short the draggy story of QQ & WS to develop the background story on between April,  Su & SL. Or did they cut out those relevant scenes. Perhaps they realised too late they didn't have enough episodes to develop that story.

Frankly I was getting upset with the dragging story of WS mother n QQ which took up so much of unnecessarily screetime. I rather watch more lovy dovy scenes of our OTP. So much screen time was wasted on the stupid annoying WS mother. Goodness me ... she is a teacher and QQ at that time was 14 - 16 years old. Just 1 look at how QQ is dressed, if one is not blind, one can see that QQ has turned out well and make good of her life. She even earns more $$ than WS. 

The whole hostile takeover of SL co by Su was left unexplained and just kinda brushed off as Su is being competitive and wants to beat SL in the game as SL is like a sore eye to him. WTF

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ctually the whole plot lines is a mess.... :x one of the things that make it really enjoyable were Reba and Johnny Huang chemistry on the screen...

That's how I survive 40 episodes so far...:hypehype:ahahahahah...theirs is a very natural chemistry, skinship so good. This is a nice drama to watch if you just want to see something not too angsty and enjoy some great visuals. The best thing about this pair for me is seeing them grow as a couple and as individuals.

I have spoiled myself seeing all their cuts on IG but I will finish the balance 11 episodes.  Funnily I was quite moved from time to time...maybe this kind of drama gives me a form of escapism  where I imagine myself having a husband material like Song Lin. He can cling to me la :Megalol:

14 hours ago, luckionesky said:

(Confession:  Please tell me I'm not the only one who just want to watch ZF and SL's sweet moments and making out sessions) :ph34r:

hahahaahah...you're not alone...:ph34r:

I like the chemistry the most and the feeling I was watching a relationship between two adults and not shy teenagers. I found nice the idea of ZF pursuing her dreams, her determination.

What I didnt like is the development of the business plot because it was too rushed and not really explained. And I didnt like that SL gave up on taking back WangFeng, even if it was the same in the book and it was understandable.

Also the second lead plot was a mess.

But overall, it was a drama I enjoyed.

I agree with everyone here.. I'm curious of what happen to SL, April and Su before. Too bad they don't make it clear at the end. Idk if anyone read the novel? Maybe you can share to us? lol

Despite of some unsatisfied things, I really love this drama. Worth to watch. All of them did a great job in portraying the character and chemistry between them (not only the main lead, but ALL) are well develop.

I hope they will release some of the cut scenes, so we can see lovey dovey SL & ZF again :lol:

Ahh! I'm super sad that there have been many cut scenes from Viki's episodes. I've been binging just so I could get to those moments and have been so heartbroken. :sad1:

I am wondering if anyone know where I can see clips or even raw episodes for these deleted scenes:

1) SL moves the curtain to give them privacy and kisses ZF at her shop after her first online store launch?  I was so looking forward to swoon over this but it was completely cut out from Viki's Ep 26.

2) That famous Michael Jackson's hospital dance scene?

3) The elevator kiss (that lead to ZF's mom seeing them in her apartment)? 

4) Are there any more cut scenes that I don't know about?

All my thanks any love in advance!

14 hours ago, luckionesky said:

Ahh! I'm super sad that there have been many cut scenes from Viki's episodes. I've been binging just so I could get to those moments and have been so heartbroken. :sad1:

I am wondering if anyone know where I can see clips or even raw episodes for these deleted scenes:

1) SL moves the curtain to give them privacy and kisses ZF at her shop after her first online store launch?  I was so looking forward to swoon over this but it was completely cut out from Viki's Ep 26.

2) That famous Michael Jackson's hospital dance scene?

3) The elevator kiss (that lead to ZF's mom seeing them in her apartment)? 

4) Are there any more cut scenes that I don't know about?

All my thanks any love in advance!

I think there are a few ...

- the kiss at the bar after they left the party hosted by Su

- there was a bts kiss scene where they had to move backwards in the living room

- another bts kiss falling on the couch during day time

- morning kiss in bed with topless SL

Wish they show all their lovy dovy kisses. Can't seems to get enough them. This couple chemistry is so hot and captivating. Miss them on screen.

Recently saw Johnny on variety show "Go Fridge" ... wow, he can even lift Jackson Wang with 1 hand. Even Jackson exclaimed that Johnny is so manly after that. 

Here are some of those kisses that got cut off from drama.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished this drama. It's okay. Story isn't the most interesting but it gives a glimpse of how competitive the business world is. Like someone mentioned before, I wish we could have gotten to see more of the clothes that ZF designs, instead we mostly see her run the shop. Oh well. Huang Jingyu is a very good actor. Very natural. He deserves all the praises for his acting.

Archived