Huang Jingyu as SongLin

Zhang XinYu as QingQin

Yi DaQian as Zuo YuLin

Hu Bing as Su YuShan

Zhang DuoDuo as LuNa

Zheng SuJing as SongLuo

Wang YiMing as ChenDi

Synopsis:

Story focuses on entrepreneurship and the romance between a fashion designer and an e-commerce boss.

Cr: c-drama tweets@dramapotatoe (Twitter)

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Baidu Link

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/24/2020 at 4:17 AM, sugarplum892 said:

really hope its not reba chasing after the guy again lol!

Don't worry this be like Mr.& Mrs. smith relationship. ZhuFang is strong woman for her SongLin's price are just 50 cent. 

On 5/19/2020 at 5:46 AM, angelangie said:

Full cast individual released

Cao Yu Chen is listed on Mydramalist as a support role.  None of these photos include him. He was a model before he acted in The Untamed.  I was hoping that he would have an expanded role here, but maybe it was a mistake.

Edit: Mydramalist took him out after the name change to Love Designer. So he is not in this drama.

Reba voice sounds a bit weird. It sounds like her at the same sounds not.

So far so good.  I'm glad it's not about  the usual poor girl designer who got sued n no road to turn n rich guy comes to rescue n help her out.

The story seems interesting.  Both characters are strong yet soft ... not the usual alpha male dominance or alpha female stubborn beyond unreasonable or forceful etc ... the usual clichés.  

The 1st 2 episodes shows FL seems weak at first but slowly she resolves her problems her way n even managed to get her order done. She has the support of her best friend who is a strong n tough character type (the usual FL character in lots of drama), a compliment to the soft personality of FL. ML character seems to like the ML character of Moonshine & Valentine for now. 

I'm glad when the OTP first met, they did not start off shouting at each other like the usual drama style. 

Hope it will continue to be good story.

Hey all! Just watched first 2 eps last night. Enjoyed it and it got me hooked to the story so far. Will keep watching for now. Reba is excellent and her bestie is awesome! And I agree with above poster- not cliche first meeting is nice. 

Just watched the latest 2 eps, and I'm liking this drama. Really like the chemistry between FL & ML. He's already confessed to liking her. I also think his sister is starting to really like FL too. Wonder if she'll help them get together. His sister just needs a mother figure in her life as her brother is just too busy. If FL gets to be with her brother, she gets a sister/mother figure in her life.

Ooh....the screen burns and heats up with the ML stares at FL. I think both FL n ML can burn the screen with their smouldering gaze alone. I like the chemistry between OTP.  They are hot. Imagine both start smouldering at each other. Wow ... our screen is going to explode. Reba is just so gorgeous on screen without any effort. How can ML not fall for her ... she just oozes with so much charm. I'm glad this drama OTP are so different from normal OTP.  ML slowly moved by FL charming n calm  personality.  FL don't do the usual screaming n childish burst. ML doesn't manhandle FL for now. Hope he doesn't later on too. 

Love how FL directly confront ML after her best friend told her that ML definitely likes her. And ML acknowledged it upfront. The reaction of FLfrom his confession is pretty real life reaction.  I like how it is acted so far.  I love ep 4. The ML is showing his interest on FL known n the 2nd FL is getting all jealous over the photo. 

I like FL best friend's relationships with the young boy. 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

so we are on the fast pace hahahaha.....however im liking the pace so far :D 

their encounter isnt the best and their impression of each other isnt the best either....but but but....i cant help and like the stories so far :D  ;) 

IKR?! loving the drama so far. Kinda iffy bout the ML, but the chemistry is there. It just sizzles! And lovelovelove FL and her bestie! 

i just started watching it and think it's pretty entertaining. Not sure what the plot is tho...feels kind of slice of life rn.

I love strong sisterhoods and ZF and QQ are so cute together! They're both beautiful and interesting and competent. They look so good onscreen together!

HJY has never struck me as the CEO type but he's funnier here than when he was in MnV. I think his relationship with his sister is realistic. He raised her but doesn't know how to communicate or connect with her. He's got both his sister and company to take care of so I can see why he'd like ZF--she helps him figure out solutions with his sister, which he can't quite solve on his own. Unlike his company. He's not omnipotent or OP despite being wealthy. He's not overly kind to ZF either. I think he low-key likes to tease her because she interacts with him as a friend (which he doesn't yet seem to have). Still iffy about HJY except the character is okay. 

ZF is a nice character. Well, she's a nice person. Bad things happen to her, so she gets mad, and then she deals with it. She's patient with people and isn't petty, but doesn't let others step on her. I also appreciate that she's not at the peak of her talent yet, and both she and SL know this lol, but she's earnest in getting better.

Maybe cause I just finished watching Serenade of Peaceful Joy, so I really hope things work out for the leads on this show. lol.

I'm so invested in this drama, and I cannot wait for the next episode as well! I especially love Dilraba's role in this drama. I find the ML and FL relationship to be rooted in friendship, and I love their banter. More than that, I love ZF and QQ friendship. These beginning episodes are filled with great scenes between the ML and FL, but I'm afraid the angst are coming soon.

So this is just my personal preference, but remember how SL ran over ZF's wedding dress and accused her of blackmailing him into marrying her? I kinda want an ending where he actually eats his word and marries her on that same road where they first encounter each other.

Out of curiosity, I heard that the drama is not following the book closely. I do not know Chinese and have never read the book, but if anyone has, can you comment on this?

Archived