Quantcast
darla

Do you play CoD Modern Warfare?

Do you play CoD Modern Warfare? Is it possible to quickly achieve officer rank in CoD Modern Warfare?

I know that raising levels with the help of officer ranks will help you discover cosmetic designs and challenges for officers. At the same time, there is a reward for the promotion of the officer’s rank - an animated emblem as a certificate of achievement in the season.

I can tell you that raising the officer rank in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is very difficult. Personally, after level 55, I was dumped to level 1 to be able to unlock more content and temporarily blocked my things, forcing me to start all over again. But as soon as I again reached this level, everything repeated again and I could not advance beyond level 55. It's good that my friends advised me to use the services of CoD Modern Warfare leveling https://legionfarm.com/cod-mw/leveling-gearing  where experienced players helped me get up to 155 officer ranks. By the way, during the whole process, the boosters kept me up to date with everything that was happening and at the end gave some more useful tips for further progress.