Quantcast

[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

Wow, MinYoung and Shinji ... this is interesting. Haven't seen him seen NN3 and Shinji acting ... :D

And of course, Kim Bum :D This kis is so adorable in Rude Woman. I hope he'll have a good part here and not just one of the friends.

But does this mean there'll be no more new season of Nonstop?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohweping

20061103144906.059.0.jpg

Shin Ji's sweet revenge towards the netizen's rude comments

To those people who commented that she went into acting because she can't survive as a singer anymore.

She'll take her "revenge" against them by acting her best in the sitcom to prove them wrong.

Guest yeohweping

20061107112406.773.0.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200611/07/200611070921164370_s.wmv

Rating for ep.01 is 7.4%

20061107154506.656.0.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200611/07/200611071306024941_s.wmv

Preview for ep.02

Min Young brings Shin Ji who wants to see Jun to Grandpa Lee's place. But they are discovered by Lee Jun's grandpa and ended up running away in fear, screaming sorry in Shin Ji's car with grandpa Lee chasing angrily behind them. :D

Guest lost_kim

loved the first two episodes!! yun ho and min ho... they are so funny, and the grandfather!! this show has potential... i hope it just keeps getting better and better... i hope those netizens bite their tongues... :angry: i like shinji as a singer and she's doing a great job in the sitcom so far (although it's early to tell whether it'll be a success or not)... i like her character... liked the part when she was trying to run from home and her mother in law and brother in law come and she's pretending not to be home... and then she sneeks out of the apartment building without no one noticing... that old lady and her son, they are so strong... it was so funny when they lifted the sofa and took it home...

i like how the started the whole thing. puahaha. i only understood the starting part! :lol: don't really get it, just scan through, it just seems so funny. ratings for the first episode wasn't that good though. hmmm :D

*prays hard that there'll be summaries* :lol: :lol:

Guest som4tang

i watched the first two episodes this morning and i really like it. it's really funny. and the high school guys are hot...even if they're younger than me. i would highly recommend everyone to watch this. ^.^

Archived