[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a big fan of the original High Kick! Choi Minyong has not aged/changed at all! So happy to see this pic. Would have been nice if the whole gang could make it including Na Munhee, Jung Junha, Park Haemi, Jung Ilwoo, Seo Minjung, Kim Beom and Park Minyoung. Oh let's not forget the Vice-Principal whose name I now forget. The intro song is now playing in my head...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I know I'm like 10 years late, but I've been wholly sucked into this sitcom. Omg it's hilarious and I actually love all the characters/storylines. I've been watching it at 2x speed, but I leave it at normal speed for all our Yunho x Minjung scenes haha. The double speed makes the funny scenes even funnier imo! 

Not gonna lie though, Yunho's one-sided love is so sweet... the (pain)tball episode just about broke my heart ;_;

I just had 2 questions ;;;

1) Does anyone happen to have the special episodes for this show (preferably subbed, but even unsubbed!) 

2) And where is this SWOON-WORTHY picture from?? Like HOW. Did Yunjung have a wedding :o /fangirls

image.jpg

Thanks so much in advance <3 

19 hours ago, aseretforever said:

2) And where is this SWOON-WORTHY picture from?? Like HOW. Did Yunjung have a wedding :o /fangirls

Thanks so much in advance <3 

That photo is from Seo Minjung's actual wedding. She moved to New York to be with her dentist husband shortly after.

watch radio star high cast 

e508 Lee Soon-jae, Choi Min-yong, Shin Ji, Kim Hye-seong

e537 Park Hae-mi, Jeong Jun-ha, Seo Min-jung

shinji called seo minjung  e508 and finally she appear on radio star  e537 after she in midde vacation to korea . se appear many variety time she back to korea 

this latest show she with her family at  america

On 12/13/2017 at 2:46 PM, calypso73 said:

That photo is from Seo Minjung's actual wedding. She moved to New York to be with her dentist husband shortly after.

Ahh I see, darn a girl can dream haha. Thanks for clarifying! Just finished watching the show and while I love how Yunho and Minjung's characters met again, I suppose I need more closure for them and even the other characters too *wistful*

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double posting! But does anyone know where I can find/download these two tracks that play during certain Yunho and Minjung scenes ;; 

In Ep 72 (at 26:00) - the melancholic song when Yunho is decorating the cake by himself

In Ep 100 (at 9:10) - the violin track when Yunho notices Minjung wearing the hair clip (such a pretty song omg)

I would forever be in your debt because I LOVE these songs for the feels and they're the only ones I can't find anywhere to add to my Yunho x Minjung playlist. I would appreciate any help, thanks so much!

P.S. If anyone knows of any other dramas with a similar romance to Yunho's heart-rending love for Minjung, PLS let me know. I'm experiencing serious withdrawal haha

Archived