[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched the first episode. fairly entertaining, but not really "laughing out loud" haha-funny, but i see a lot of potential in this. =)

i have a ques, why are the two brothers in the same h/s room/level? o.O?

Guest yeohweping

Grandpa Lee treating a patient when first daughter in-law is not around.

20061109120620.006.0.jpg

Grandpa (after checking pulse): You got gas in your stomach..

daughter in-law (coming in with the scan): Congrats, you are pregnant..

Patient: But he says that I have gas.

daughter in-law (covering up for grandpa):Pregnant women have gas in their stomach..

Grandpa (after running away): That's so embarrassing.

Guest YELL;OH

i was devastated when RR ended~

and i convinced myself that i wasn`t going to watch whatever replaced it.

so much for that, the first epi of [unstoppable high kick] was amusing xD

now to download the second + third...

just watched the first episode. fairly entertaining, but not really "laughing out loud" haha-funny, but i see a lot of potential in this. =)

i have a ques, why are the two brothers in the same h/s room/level? o.O?

In the episodes it said one of the brothers started school early or late. I think it was the older one? Not sure.

Guest YELL;OH

Unstoppable High Kick E04

lololol~ the grandpa is so cute. ahahah XD

thanks for the link!!

lol the grandmother is so funny... especially in epi 4~

Guest dream_on

no problem! here's Ep.5~~~~

Unstoppable High Kick E05

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRJ9XNUQ

it seems like there is a bit of a scary side to this sitcom. Yoomi's dad freaks me out...and what happened to the grandma? hmm at first i thought they'd change the "scary" to something funny like they did with the cake knife in this episode but they keep showing the body under the floor??? i don't like Yoomi either. she's pretty but there's that makes me uneasy about her.

lol i loveee the grandma though. she is so funny! she keeps going against her husband's wishes. lol and how she installed the pole in herself. gosh and i love the attic. what a nice hangout lol

Guest lost_kim

I'm starting to get hooked by the sitcom... I like how they took the comedy and put some mistery, terror thing... cuz that yoo mi girl and her family, they moved to the grandma's friend's house, and the lady disappeared... As of now, it seems like yoo mi's dad killed the old lady, but cuz it's a comedy, I hope they put some kind of fun banjun... :):) I agree, the grandma is the funniest character... I love how she's so strong!!

Guest msj1nstar

this sitcom is getting interesting. like the body under the floor.. is she really dead? i loveee the grandma and how she talks smack about her daughter in law. this is sucha funny family.

Archived