[Thai Drama 2019] Until We Meet Again

nastyacolors00

Ohm and Fluke are literally in front of their eyes. But still everyone else be like "Hey move I cant see them clearly, Cant you tilt your head that way?" LOL

And this one was funny..

F: If P’Ohm thinks it’s good then I think it’s good too

O: What if P’Ohm thinks it’s bad?

F: Then it’s bad for me too

Trans Cr: snflwr26

• Like 1

fb653809850de83a472186b75ab4fbb328785a45

60a353fe991a568d1c6980f98893406b08ee75a8

• The only thing which bothers me is how many people in the uni are interested in Pharm and Dean personal life. It seems like as soon as they make a step on university territory they got photoed.<_<  (I was glad to hear from Manaow that she'll post Pharm photo only after asking him.)
  • It's fair that now it's time for Dean to feel some shock and sadness about his past life. Pharm had cried so much already because of sudden memories.
  • And of course i'm continuing to die from all DeanPharm moments.:wub:  My soul is so happy with being filled with that much of fluff.:lol:
  • I guess TeamWin and Manaow+third-swimming-senior will became more seen in the second part of the series. Now it's all about Dean&Pharm and a bit Korn&In.

@nastyacolors00 can i ask you to use spoiler box when you bring many links and info from twitter? It'll help make scrolling through a page easier.;) For example 2-3 posts from twitter put openly and other hide in spoiler box.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the treahd, I'm  happy because this series is translated in every possible languaje, including spanish Latinoamerica and Spanish México and Spain, The series is officially translated the day after.

IKnew that Fluke can't be straight character, he's to small and curte to be the boyfriend of a some girl, 

thanks for translate the meeting too.

oh. I forgot to tell: Del is Yuri from Lovesick the series, she grow up now, Pannin was in another series with Fluke in 2015 "Part of love". So the grils from Love sick together again.

L28qgf.jpg

687474703a2f2f696d672e746c63646e312e636f

• Like 1

15 hours ago, aniola said:

@nastyacolors00 can i ask you to use spoiler box when you bring many links and info from twitter? It'll help make scrolling through a page easier.;) For example 2-3 posts from twitter put openly and other hide in spoiler box.

Totally agree (already have saw almost all on TT), and thanks to nastycolor00 to notice it! It will be more easy and comfortable to read them!

• Like 1

Either this episode went by too quickly or I like it sooo much that I want to continue watching more :D.  I kinda want to watch all of Korn-In scenes already. These few scenes here and there, I feel like I am getting teased lol. I love how there is a contrast between Korn and Dean.  Like., In this life, Dean is already head over heals for Pharm. Come on, who wouldnt? Heh. And Dean's stares at Pharm are so intense. Everytime Pharm is near him, it seems like he is thinking of something else LOL

@aniola  I wasnt surprised because its the kind of generation we live in. Sharing-without-asking-permission and online-gossips has become a trend. So I kinda expected it to happen at some point. And Manaow, I couldnt stop laughing through-out that scene. Seriously, I want her to be in every series I watch. She is so good.

It has taken me 1 year to like another series as much as LBC. The next time I see P'New's name, I am going to watch that series blindly. No questions needed :D

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I kinda want to watch all of Korn-In scenes already. These few scenes here and there, I feel like I am getting teased lol.

I'm also eager to have more of them, it's funny because before the series start it was the CP I was less into it (I don"t really know why) and now I'm expecting to see them more and more.

I'm also waiting, I have to admit for WinTeam (they give us hints but ... it's not enough)

• Like 2