[Thai Drama 2019] Until We Meet Again

nastyacolors00

"I'm kind of a picky person. I'm picky about eating because i'm a fussy eater"

Strangely, it is a perfect copy of one part of my personnality! I don't pretend to be as popular as Fluke can be, it is enough for me to have similar point with him! BTW, thanks for the post, cause i'm a big Fluke fan (since i first saw him into "My bromance") and every particular detail (as actor, because of his UWMA cooker character) interest me! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I bet you all remember this short. IF not... Here it is the link with subtitles from the official channel:

I first saw "My bromance", then "Green Fictions", Change*, "Ghost ship", a no BL movie where he is totally unrecognizable, "RWITTN"** been a long time, and i still have all onto EHDD!

Spoiler

nylXw.jpg

*the whole title is "Change - Love...never change"

**: RWITDN=Red Win In The Dark Night

2015 was his year, another one from this time with "Feelgood". Here is MV and trailer!

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, the long sex scenes are boring, because we know it is just fake scene played with actors, but i like a lot all preliminaries scenes that lead to sex scenes! This increase my blood pressure!!! And justify one of the reasons why i watch BL series! Must say i don't consider a long kiss scene as a sex one! It is often the scene that brings teardrops on my face!

• LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Fluke was concentrated on his university studies at the time; but he worked in many commercials and promos.

He also was invited to many events and was on TV almost every month.

I was thinking he was busy with this kind of activities. I was talking about no series/movies, because his thai actors colleagues seems at ease to mix study and acting, arranging their schedules between both activities. BTW, it is good he was more on study! My great hope is it will be so good if My bromance 2 was released just after UWMA end! One or two weeks, just for let enough time to our teardrops to dry!

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Kiss scenes brings tears..? tears of joy? :joy:

Of course it can! I didn't specifically talk about kiss scene, so i already said we can cry for sadness or joy (it is the case for me), each time i am high on emotion, i am close to have teardrop. It will run on my face depending of tension i feel seeing the kiss, for exemple a long time i wait for it or dramatic moment, and yes, i can have tears of joy when a scene show love win on despair. I let my nature choose for me in which situation and time  i will use tissue! If i cry, it is the sign the serie/movie is a true good one (for me). There is serie that made me laugh from beginning to end, other i avoid to watch, cause i don't need to throw down my tv by the window (as for TT), and those where i feel at ease with from first to last ep, that include tears, depending on which place onto ladder emotional cursor is !

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

but they will never be able to show 100% what the novels tells us about it.

I can't have opinion about what is written about sex scene into novels and what is show into TV series, because i have never read only one! Must say i don't really saw sex scene into a tv series, just an ersatz each time, and i am not there to watch a complete act. Hopefully, this cannot happen! I well know sex is part of life, so imagination will do the trick, no filming needed. Imagination is significantly more open than what directors can show us! But i understood if someone haven't same opinion as me! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

And that makes, of course, sense... of what we all saw in the Series trailer... when P'Dean prepares Parm for the day he is going to meet his grandma... because she is Intouch sister...!!

:blink: It can't be because Del and Don told that their grandma died 3 years ago, that's why Dean came to live with them!

edit : I get where I get wrong : grandma paternal (the one who died)

• Like 1