[Thai Drama 2019] Until We Meet Again

nastyacolors00

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I remember reading a tweet from her saying she's not the one subbing those series, but I'm too lazy to find it!

Yeah, i feel like i read something like this some time ago too. Also she writes about every new episode like a viewer not like someone who already saw it and worked on it.

I think the person who mistook niece with granddaughter in ep.7 did it probably because he/she just don't familiar with the novel. (What we hardly can say about JayBL.))

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

And I read something today that doesn't help me, I know I will be more than frustrated with this ship! :tears:

There-there! Lets enjoy the small moments they have.

560fbb470269d4deb11db9a093e66e316ec4956e(c)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aniola said:

I think the person who mistook niece with granddaughter in ep.7 did it probably because he/she just don't familiar with the novel. (What we hardly can say about JayBL.))

Ha ha ha i totally don't care to know if it is a granddaughter or a great-grandmother! I just found out so weird to use this name for, when i read it into the subtitle! The most/more important point is here:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

560fbb470269d4deb11db9a093e66e316ec4956e(c)

So short but so great! And i like what he said to Team just after the forehead kiss. It was as if i was released from a high pressure to know when this moment will comes! Thanks a lot for the gif, it perfectly show what will be their close future (does this image fit my present need, totally indeed!). Just hope to see more of this in the next ep!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, aniola said:

Not to mention that person don't have to be in relationship to be protected from unwanted flirting.

Preach that!

Spoiler

Personally, I am this close to carrying a board "Single but unavailable" becoz of someone.

21 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

It was not necessary to mention again all those details i already seen.

Even the smartest person goes for a brush-up. Not a bad thing :D

18 hours ago, aniola said:

How could i forgot to mention! It was so cute to see usually serious and calm Dean being so playful.

I saw this spoiler in twitter before I watched the episode, and I thought 'Was Pharm day-dreaming or Dean drunk?':lol: Becoz It didnt seem like something Dean would do.

16 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

while In kept cement (through his hands keeping Korn's hand) as a leech to your leg in a rice field!

Evidently, Korn didnt feel that. If HE felt someone was harassing him, Unlike Pharm, he wont be a nice-guy about it. 

Only thing that matters when it comes to love-declaration is, what the person (Pharm or Korn) subjected to such advancements felt, not anyone-else. 

Korn told he wouldnt come to eat but still went - clearly a push and a pull. And, Pharm didnt Pull in Alex, he only Pushed -_-

8 hours ago, mellialuna said:

why can't I ship the first CP for once ? :crazy:

Really? What about LBC? (I hope its an exception :D)

4 hours ago, aniola said:

Somehow we are often after something that less available.

PS Less and not available at all (pun intended -_-)

7th episode's Thoughts:

1. Dean patting Pharm's head, the forehead kiss, the belly kiss were all so lovely. More adorable was, when Pharm came back to give a peck. :wub:

2. Though product placements, I laughed out loud at these, "Your brain will function better after you put on makeup" and "My brain cant function properly if I dont eat it". Its so realistic (so many superstitions when it comes to studying well, except studying itself :joy:)

3. Korn's character was very uptight in all scenes, before this episode. But here, we know how much he changed and was relaxed becoz of In.

4. FmJaksu.jpg

Fact of the Hour: To speak words, one should constantly look at another person's lips. :joy:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

or Dean drunk?

Especially at the moment with finger next to nose.:joy:

5 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Though product placements, I laughed out loud at these, "Your brain will function better after you put on makeup" and "My brain cant function properly if I dont eat it".

Yes, it was funny how for both advertisement they used the same reason: both Mis-cosmetic and Lay's are for studying better.

Kinda same thing happens in "Blacklist". They promote some drinking staff what supposed to make your brain work better, so in the series the characters drink this staff and instantly have an idea what to do next (what the next clue to the case).:lol:

• LOL 1

43 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Really? What about LBC? (I hope its an exception :D)

Nope, untill it happened I was all about Kengkla/No shipping and all those weeks without Kengkla (and then R*** :angry:)

Because of a video where each of the CP were playing the "fin" scenes from LBC, the one played by Mark & Gun was really "fin"

But it doesn't mean I didn't like AePete or I don't like PharmDean (or even KornIn) it's just since this picture 

I want to know more about WinTeam :wub:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Even the smartest person goes for a brush-up. Not a bad thing :D

I ate enough fishes for by-pass this point! My mother always told me ate fish gives memory.  :D

37 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Evidently, Korn didnt feel that. If HE felt someone was harassing him, Unlike Pharm, he wont be a nice-guy about it. 

If Korn's father is a very bad guy, he can be a gentleman, and his reaction to not immediatly reject physically In show he is. When your father is a violence adept, maybe you don't need to imitate him.

What is wonderful with any words, everyone will found out a suitability to his opinion. It is just view as a different "physical" angle! 

52 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Korn told he wouldnt come to eat but still went

Maybe he is just hungry? Or curious, or just passing through because it is the exit way, or...we can imagine many reasons that will not proven something, just a hazzard question. BTW, true or not, it is a possibility! 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Kinda same thing happens in "Blacklist".

I watched till the 2nd episode. The story was not captivating enough. But for the cast, I have placed it on the back burner.

54 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

it's just since this picture 

Wow I forgot to breathe :o

51 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

My mother always told me ate fish gives memory.

The only person in this whole world who can make you eat the exact same thing that you hate, and still make you feel good about it. :D

When it comes to selecting-what-goes-in-my-mouth, I was a child-prodigy that my mom HAD to come with better tricks :lol:.

51 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Maybe he is just hungry? Or curious, or just passing through because it is the exit way, or...

No more please. I give up :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

The only person in this whole world who can make you eat the exact thing that you hate, and still make you feel good about it. :D

Ha ha ha you are totally missing the point. My mother was cooking for all the family, and if i didn't like it, i refuse to ate. As i was a very stubborn child, even she told me: "if you don't ate it, nothing will replace it". No problem, i still refuse. One day, two days, three days, as long as necessary to made her gave up. My mother was affraid to let me into starving condition. So i always finally obtain what i needed to ate! But now, i saw it was not fair toward my mother! But don't worry for her, later i had many oppotunities to make amends and give her more pleasure than pain and disillusionment! Love you mom!

ps: i didn't write i Hate fish, but i ate (from "to eat" verb) as i learn at school.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellialuna said:

I want to know more about WinTeam :wub:

WinTeam or just about Win?:P

36 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

The only person in this whole world who can make you eat the exact thing that you hate, and still make you feel good about it. :D

No one was able to make me eat fish or drink milk (or something else that i don't like).:vicx: But thanks to my mom for not trying much.

36 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I give up :lol:

:lol:

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, aniola said:

WinTeam or just about Win?:P

caught  :phew:

At first Win (there is something animal in his role), and then WinTeam, because they are so cute together, even in the scene with Pharm/Dean/Alex my eyes were on Win hands on Team shoulder!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

19 hours ago, mellialuna said:

At first Win (there is something animal in his role), and then WinTeam, because they are so cute together

Dyed hair, ear piercing and tattoo make him really attractive.:rolleyes: Also Win (or Boun himself) have quite speaking look (eyes).

I think Win and Team make a good contrast to the main couple.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, aniola said:

Dyed hair, ear piercing and tattoo make him really attractive

Not at all for me, he more made me think to another teen's trend victim for the best, and to a retarded guy for the worst! Absolutely not sexy/attractive, so hopefully with his eccentric look,  he will probably have success with Team, and that's the only point that count! (for dyed hair and tattoo, i can close my eyes (or shut the light), but i'm affraid to hear the rattling ear piercing sounds during se.xu.al. act) :joy:

10 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

to another teen's trend victim for the best, and to a retarded guy for the worst!

:huh:

I wouldn't say his look is eccentric for the time we're living in (he has piercing only in his ears:D). Of course you don't have to like it, but your words sounded a bit prejudiced (especially about a retarded guy). And his hair is dyed in blond (not red, blue, green, etc), which maybe not common for Thailand but still one of the colors close to natural.-_-

As for attractiveness... I think it's kinda stereotypical bad guy look, and many girls like it.:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aniola said:

but your words sounded a bit prejudiced (especially about a retarded guy)

I voluntarily to emphasize my comment because i wanted to shock with words in the way to provoke a reaction! My guy preference goes to natural man, and more precisely, to asian natural man! With a natural look. So everyone have his personnal taste. Far from me to criticize with pejorative comment other's taste! I just exprim for mine. I past enough times into south-east asia and rarely seen men with blond hair except those with dyed hair. My lover which is hairstylist explained to me a long time ago, it is impossible for an asian with black hair to become a true blond one, the blond yellow color will be obtain if at start, the hair color is light, which is impossible with natural asian black hair! I don't need to be too technical here, so i will not extand the chemical process who lead to this agressive yellow color than every "blond asian" wear!  Without the big problem of the "black line" for hairline, which need to regularly return (about every week) to apply new blond color. For tattoo and piercing, i just found it is unsightly, but i agree some girls (or maybe men) like it! The new men/women with character  ha ha ha

ps: i don't think have written something "a bit prejudiced", i agree it is strong words i intentionnally used for mark an extrem limit, not at all a general and constant judgement on someone!

I add girls taste is and will eternally be a mystery to me! But i always remember than without you, stupid men like me can't exist! 

• Like 2

On 12/22/2019 at 11:15 PM, gogole mongol said:

But now, i saw it was not fair toward my mother! But don't worry for her, later i had many oppotunities to make amends and give her more pleasure than pain and disillusionment! Love you mom!

That is sweet to read:)

On 12/22/2019 at 11:29 PM, aniola said:

But thanks to my mom for not trying much.

When it comes to handling us, they instantly become superhuman mind-readers (they know where to push our buttons to make us do work/clean too :lol:)

3 hours ago, aniola said:

I think it's kinda stereotypical bad guy look, and many girls like it.

I wanted to click LOL becoz of this sentence. haha.

Regarding Win's looks, most often I think guys looks more attractive when they have a bit longer hair than usual. So I love his hair-do with a small pony. I am not sure about whether he has the bad guy looks :D He seems like a good guy *kidding*

57 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

i don't think have written something "a bit prejudiced", i agree it is strong words

I got your meaning. Generally 'retarded' is used as an insult or as an offensive word. Also, In real life too, people are intolerant towards how another person looks (appearance-wise). An understanding of its 'their own personal preference' to dye their hair or wear make-up or do whatever they want, is essential.

• Like 2