[Thai Drama 2019] Until We Meet Again

nastyacolors00

On 12/11/2019 at 1:24 AM, aniola said:

I think there is difference between actors with huge fanbase and ordinary students

Agree. The 'Campus Moon' in Thailand's colleges makes me think that some students might have that star-status like Dean. And whatever he does spikes interest. Also gossiping among students is common in all colleges.

Actually it's the thing what surprised me when i started to watch thai lakorns - some students having proper fanclubs.

I have seen fanclubs for ordinary person for real :D

I wouldn't call them crazy, but those who we witnesses in series (LS, LBC, UWMA, WRU) are usually too noisy about others people lives.

Actually I was looking for a better word too, yeah nosy will be apt.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:40 AM, gogole mongol said:

Why not a UWMA2?

I wish too:) But P'New told he wants to complete the whole story in 1 season. The good thing is, we dont have to wait for 1 year to know whether Ae and Pete took the trip and most importantly.. wait for it.. Tin came out of the shower or not :lol:

15 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:

Good question, what opposition they will deal with in this life?

I kinda wish for no opposition. Like, seriously they have suffered enough in their past life. Also, I think, their parents will be supportive this time around.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:54 PM, nastyacolors00 said:

There is also the red thread on Pharm finger.

Woah I didnt notice the red thread when I saw it first. Good one

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aniola said:
On 12/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

I was surprised that their funerals were held together considering how things blew up and ended.

I think they are like Romeo and Juliette's fathers making peace next to their children's dead bodies. I guess they learned their mistake by the hardest way and only thing that they could do is to not separate In and Korn at least after death and to wish them (by red thread) to meet and be happy in their next life.

Strangely, i had same reflection. Sometimes, things become more understandable when you touch them through reality. What a high love symbol for eternity red thread can be!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramaandfood said:

I have seen fanclubs for ordinary person for real :D

Probably because you right about modern world with all kind of tech we are living in. Just instagram with nice pictures or youtube-channel with interesting or useful videos can make you popular among group of people. I guess i still not really used to it. Or just didn't think about it as fanclubs.

Actually I was looking for a better word too, yeah nosy will be apt.

Oh, my intuition were telling me that "nosy/noisy" is the right word, but translation of "noisy" didn't exactly fit with it but i went with it. Turned out i just added extra letter  "i" in it. Actually because of engsubs to LBC word "nosy" instantly reminds me about Pond and how nosy he was about Ae and Pete.:D

Also, I think, their parents will be supportive this time around.

I think that too.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, aniola said:

Actually because of engsubs to LBC word "nosy" instantly reminds me about Pond and how nosy he was about Ae and Pete.:D

It also remind me this fact. Pond was constantly nosy, and scrutinize every detail about P/A. Have a roommate like this one can be a beast of burden everyday! Later, hopefully, Pond after have been more than a suspicious room neighbour, show oneself to be the more precious friend! Sometimes one face can hide two different personnality!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, aniola said:

Or just didn't think about it as fanclubs.

Yeah If we stick strictly to the definition of 'fanclubs', its impossible for an ordinary person to have one. But Manaow and her friends had a chat group where they gossip and share Dean's pictures, that kind of fans are totally possible in real life.

23 hours ago, aniola said:

Turned out i just added extra letter  "i" in it. Actually because of engsubs to LBC word "nosy" instantly reminds me about Pond and how nosy he was about Ae and Pete.

I got your meaning, so I thought so too. And Pond, even if he was nosy, character-wise, I hadnt felt annoyed and mostly, he was funny for me. But Ae has all rights to kick him though :joy:

18 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Have a roommate like this one can be a beast of burden everyday! Later, hopefully, Pond after have been more than a suspicious room neighbour, show oneself to be the more precious friend! Sometimes one face can hide two different personnality!

If we think from Pond's POV, he has only seen Ae being single and too upright. And by his curious nature, he was waiting for Ae to get someone, which will be his only opportunity to get back at Ae (by teasing him) for all the scoldings and kicks he got. When it comes to friendship, I dont think Ae was close with anyone else other than Pond, no matter how much he annoyed/teased him. So yeah he is a precious friend for him.

Its strange that I thought the week's cycle of patience ended, and today is UWMA day. I miss it. Still 1 day to go.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

And Pond, even if he was nosy, character-wise, I hadnt felt annoyed and mostly, he was funny for me.

Close friends always have much more rights to be nosy.;) 

As well as more rights 

to kick him

back for such nosiness.:D

• Like 1

I know i was complaining about everybody being too interested about Pharn and Dean's romance. But i really like how much acceptance and support they receive from their classmates. All this friendly teasing is kinda sweet.

And i glad Dean, Win, Pharn, Team, Manaow and Del have started to hang out together.

Scene with In and his sister was sad to watch. Because we know it's the last time when An see her brother.:(

Every next scene with Pharn&Dean are continuing to kill me in the most positive and sweetest way.:wub:

It's also nice to see at least some hints about Team&Win. I feel like it's a game where you should watch and guess if they have something or not.:lol: (But thanks to Boun for how Win is looking on Team in almost every shared scene.))

f018e6fcc15e4ae4fc5df441f815202ba0926112(c)

I also think how great it would be if they stepped out from the novel and just made Manaow and Del a couple.:phew:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:

What are your thoughts about Episode 6:)?

Once again it pass so (too) quickly!

Love all the CP scenes, too much time about the food!

Spoiler

And I was sure Manaow will finally meet again Puk/Pruk (I forgot his name)

I'm into WinTeam and according to this post

2 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:

Notes from Lazysheep, the author of UWMA, from Episode 6

Reveal hidden contents

I won't have much!

The scene when they got spotted by the girls, like it a lot!

I'm glad we saw InKorn scenes! 

The kiss was cute but I expect something more (not the kiss itself but idk) and the music was overly present!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mellialuna said:

The kiss was cute but I expect something more (not the kiss itself but idk) and the music was overly present!

Agree about music. When I was watching the scene first time I noticed that I hear words of the song too clearly and it almost distracts me from the scene.))

Did you expect that their dialogue about their feelings and relationship would be... like there would be more talking, not only kissing? Because I think i partly did.))

But I love the scene anyway. I get so soft from how Pharm and Dean look at each other. ^_^

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, aniola said:

Did you expect that their dialogue about their feelings and relationship would be... like there would be more talking, not only kissing? Because I think i partly did.))

Yeah I don't know, clearly it's not about the kiss (even an innocent kiss like the first ones on the car in LBC, i like it) but there is something that didn't work in that scene!

I like thought when Pharm hide behind the curtains! And of course the way they look at each other!

41 minutes ago, aniola said:

it almost distracts

I was distracted, I need to turn down the volume!

• Like 3