[Thai Drama 2019] Until We Meet Again

nastyacolors00

On 1/18/2020 at 4:35 PM, aniola said:

Oh, i wish WinTeam would stick with Lays commercial.:D

I like that because of WinTeam scenes we are able to see different vulnerable side of Team. This look..

8f49debe2e36214afb4acb971a81b1c5175ffe92 fe887eabc00b173d3edbd6c65bf9ffa828f1cc4a

The series owes us more information about this Win-Team relationship.  and about Mannow-Pruk relationship

14392c566b34befd541656b52ae3ec99.jpg

UWMA-cast-1-724x1024.jpg

many stories are being wasted in this same series, I hope they do a second season to develop the other romances.

16 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Even Team calls Manao สาว วาย (saao waai)

I still am not familiar with catching on Thai words. So there is a thai word for BL fan too? Honestly this word sounds better.

16 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

You are missing really many things..

:D Actually I get absent-minded while watching (happens every now and then). The moment that I realize that my mind was gone, I replay that scene again. But the problem is, most often I dont even know :lol:

Thanks for the video clip:) It was always at the back of my head from last week to go and re-watch.

13 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Japan like  kifujin (貴腐人) or ochōfujin (汚超腐人).

They have so many words for BL fan. Good info.

I am a fudanshi... using the Japanese term...

The search gives me this: It literally means “rotten boy”, to connote that his ideals are not so favorable for enjoying a supposed guilty pleasure. The term is sometimes used in a derogatory manner.

I am picky with my choice of words. I dont like using bad words or words with bad connotation. I am definitely not using it.

There are names in Japanese for all the other things you mention as well... specially those with sport are extreme detailed, na.

Join here in the forum the Japanese section and you will be amaze how complicated that works.

I know three basic words and thats it :joy: Wow Seems like you have got a good level of interest in other languages. Keep it up!

This is the first time that it has happened to me, I am finding myself more interested in all the side couples. The cliffhanger was seriously P'New's teasing :lol:. I got so used to the product-placement-epilogues that I searched for it, why it wasnt there lol.

I will say it once. I am happy when I am surprised with finding "Next episode" in the end but I dont like finding out "The end" abruptly. I need at least one-week notice lol.

pdvaSYX.jpg

I am sure I am inside this rabbit hole. They have got only snippets here and there, I dont even understand what went through between them to reach this stage. They have this something's happening vibe. I am digging it. :wub:

30 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

The cliffhanger was seriously P'New's teasing :lol:.

Yeah. Last scene and preview tease us about all three couple.:D

But somehow i feel worried about In trying to kiss Korn in public place.:unsure:

About ep. There is no need to mention how i'm into all lovely and friendly moments.^_^ My only wish they all would tease Pharm less about Dean spending nights in his room.))

Pharm and An together are the cutest, and it good that she sees him as Pharm not like her late brother. Him having In's soul just helped them to instantly feel like they're family.

Also i like how they slowly lead us to reveal about Pharm family.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, clon_105 said:

The series owes us more information about this Win-Team relationship.  and about Mannow-Pruk relationship

14392c566b34befd541656b52ae3ec99.jpg

UWMA-cast-1-724x1024.jpg

many stories are being wasted in this same series, I hope they do a second season to develop the other romances.

The author doesn't want to much WinTeam because a book is being written for them and they don't want spoilers of it. I didn't read the novel but someone said that the novel the show is based on also didn't have much WinTeam and it only had some bits not really showing how "they get there" but that will be on that other novel that's in progress and I think there are plans of also adapting it to a show.

I think the reason people are maybe disappointed is just because WinTeam and Manow and that guy were hyped up during promo before the show airing as if they had a bigger weight in the show than they have. WinTeam are very markeatable, so maybe it was the reason. I love WinTeam but maybe sometimes having too many couples and storylines going on can become a bit over the place if not well paced and balanced. They'll probably have their own show as mains anyway.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2020 at 11:22 PM, Mel_Rios said:

These are NOT cameo roles from Plan and the others that were also in LBC... they are playing NEW Characters. 

I know that! I was referring to the LBC actors, not the characters. I thought most of those cameos/new characters were forced and pointless lol

8 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I feel always the same... kissing in public in Thailand is still today "inappropriate" and is legally "not allow". This was a huge issue in Thai BL "Cause You're my Boy" and Mork ended paying a 500 THB fine..

and this issue was even mention in the Thai BL Themed film "The Moment" (2017)

Sorry for the slight off topic, but I'm curious. Is it illegal for any couple regardless of gender to kiss in public places or just gay couples?

Also, why did the actor have to pay the fine and not the show directors/creators who chose to write that scene and film it? Or did I understand wrong?

• Like 1

Winnie the pool.:lol: Creative.))

I'm curious why Pharm had such strong reaction on meeting Alin. May be because it was unexpected. For seeing grandma An he was prepared. And if to think about... how it looks from Alin's POV: son comes home with his boyfriend who faints as soon as he sees her. Seems like a bit unusual start.

• Like 1

It's been so long I never type here in Soompi. I have been watching Until we meet again drama yesterday Episode 13 it was so good!! I am still reading Hemp-Rope Win & Team it's a good to follow novel it haven't been update since last month. I am surprised that yesterday Win confress to Team. And Team says catch me if you can! I asked around in wattpad but someone told me its not in Hemp-Rope novel. I wanted to read if I missed it. Now I am in Chapter 9 Part 2 Hemp-Rope. I heard from the translator novel mentioned Hemp-Rope will have their own Drama but I don't know when. 

• Like 2