Lee Hyori Reveals A Photography Tip She Learned From Girl’s Generations’ YoonA While Filming “Hyori’s Homestay”

Newsie

Lee Hyori spoke about beauty and makeup in makeup artist Hong Hyun Jung’s YouTube video. The vlog took viewers behind-the-scenes of Lee Hyori’s pictorial for the December issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. While getting her makeup done, Lee Hyori talked about photo editing apps. “I don’t like apps because they’re unnatural, but I also don’t like […]

The post Lee Hyori Reveals A Photography Tip She Learned From Girl’s Generations’ YoonA While Filming “Hyori’s Homestay” appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

Guest DavidWeston

Well, It seems to be an video I have to say. I don't know but maybe screenwriters need science help at https://ca.edubirdie.com/science-help service for the next videos. This service might help a lot for creating an amazing plot for the new stuff. But on the other hand I think that Hong Hyun Jung what she is doing.

Archived