0ly40

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.  So, are we willing to bet that MH is the illegitimate son of Mr. Park?  This story line is old and typically “same old, same old” KDrama fashion.  Can we get something fresh where the good guys get the upper hand more often and bust the bad guys before they try to pull a stunt?

As everyone here knows I watch this show in batches which I feel is a good thing. The reason being this show just isn’t all that catchy so you don’t feel like you are missing out on anything. Even their cliffhangers are not enough to make you wonder what will happen next. They are either just too predictable or they don’t have enough of a draw. Perhaps I have been watching to many dramas and need a break or the drama isn’t all that great.

Spoiler

Not only that the drama has issues in my opinions. Can’t say again if those are the flaws in it or just my own personal opinions. For starters while you may like the main leads it feels like they think themselves to be really smart when infact they aren’t. Yeon Soo the Second Female lead happens to be the most interesting character this time around simply for the reason that she is playing everyone around them and they don’t even realize it. Hwa Ran is suspicious but she hasn’t done anything yet. Considering what she did last time I feel this to be extremely surprising.

Another issue that I have is that the main leads have joined the company to seek out the truth in regards to the death of their loved ones. While I don’t have much of an issue with that plot line in itself. My issue is with how far that has progressed. Let’s start off with the female lead. What exactly has she done so far in regards to this.

She discovered one of the company cars was used to transport her sister to the site of the accident or something to that extent. She then tried to find out who had it but couldn’t since she wasn’t a permanent employee so she couldn’t gain access. She then finds out Kate’s account ID and tries to trace it but is still prevented from doing so. A bit unclear as to why that happened. (Was the clearance not high enough or was it due to her being interrupted she couldn’t check it and Mr. Park who became aware of it blocked the search from his end.). Regardless nothing else happened on that plot wise from both ends. Hwa Ran found out about this and asked him to look into the matter as someone else could have been using Kate’s account to look into the car. If he has nothing has been shown which is disappointing. As for So Won she pretty much put a stop to her search as well and is instead busy recreating her lost technology. Which I have an issue with but will get to in a bit.

As for Jay Hyuk what exactly is he doing or searching for at the company. He too returned to discover the truth but so far all that I can tell is him relying on some attorney to find out information for him and locating people like the missing nurse that lied to him back in the day. So my question then becomes why do that. Can’t he ask the attorney without working at the company. Is it probable that since his credit cards were frozen by his dad he couldn’t access any funds which he needs to pay the attorney for his services? If that is the case it can make sense and I can give him a pass. Other than that he seems the most doing the searching department.

So Won has clearly gotten distracted with this new Y-TEX technology and to reclaim her lost tech. Unfortunately, due to this she has just gotten herself into a raw deal which she and her family haven’t even realized. Why do I say that is quite simple? Had they accepted Noyou Groups initial deal they probably would be living comfortably depending on the contract terms that were signed and the company didn’t try and cheat them of their rightful due. A point to note back then Min Hyuk was the nice and honest type so he wouldn’t have tried to cheat them. His mother on the other hand is a different matter who would try to take advantage of So Won and her family. Since they never bothered to patent the tech it wouldn’t be hard for me to believe that once Noyou Group discovered how to make the material themselves they could place a claim for the patent under their name and try and kick So Won and her family out. But that is a different story altogether. On the other hand, like I was saying if the terms were favourable and nothing shady went down both sides would be reaping the benefits.

Now let’s see why So Won and her family have a disadvantage. As previously mentioned signing a deal with them would have given them advantages but this doesn’t apply here anymore. The reason is simple. Back then they needed the technology because they didn’t know how to create it. But now thanks to So Won they can do it for free. True So Won recreated it but she did so on company time, money and resources. It isn’t like she knew everything beforehand and gave it to them. this means that the company has rights to claim it as their own. At best they can offer her a permanent post at the company or give her a few bonuses for her hard work. Unfortunately, that will be all. Yes, she can claim that she was simply recreating her own lost skill but she needs to prove it which is going to be far more difficult in the long run. The only two people that are aware of this truth are Jay Hyuk and Kate but that is only because they know her. So unless they forge a decent contract with the legal team which somehow gives So Won and her family credit or something she has suffered a major loss. This means that even if she leaves the company after discovering the truth she can’t sell or market her technology on her own even if she is the creator without serious legal ramifications from Noyou Group. So don’t you all agree that was a dumb part on her move.

We do know that she was initially trying to solve the matter on her own by going to the person she trusted Mr. Kim. But then Jay Hyuk got involved and promised to back him up so he shouldn’t worry about the manpower and technology. This means the money had to come from somewhere. Either this belongs to Noyou Group which is bad for So Won or it is coming from his own pocket. This might make some difference in the long run. Let us wait and see how this plays out.

Now let’s try and get to some other points that were brought up by some of you.

@calledtoteach You bring up an interesting point on whether or not Min Hyuk might not be Mr. Park’s illegitimate child. Now while that is an interesting theory I have my doubts regarding it. don’t get me wrong it is totally possible especially if the writer wills it to be. But my reasoning behind it being false is my take on Mr. Park is that he is extremely loyal to Hwa Ran. The reason being is that he seems to have a one sided love for her. She is probably oblivious to it or chooses to ignore it. this could be assumed by the part when he gifted her that scarf as a gift. She simply took it but later on dumped in the trash. My take from this was that she initially assumed that the gift was from her husband and that he simply had Mr Park hand it to her. Which might not be unusual. But when she had a fight with him she threw the scarf in the trash. All signs pointing to that she still assumed that the scarf was from her husband. Had she known that it was a gift from Mr. Park she would have either told him to remember his position or something to that extent. Even if she had accepted it she wouldn’t have discarded it like that. This makes it hard for me to imagine her wanting to have a kid with anyone else. The risk would be too great if she got caught. It must make sense that she must have gone a few rounds with her husband and we know that he could have kids since Jay Hyuk is his son without any kind of complications. So it would be safe to assume that Min Yuk would be his as well.

Also think about it she would have to have done it with him atleast once otherwise he would get suspicious as to where she got pregnant from. She may be calculating and devious but I doubt that she would go that far to father a child from Mr. Park. Other things that we can imply from things that we have witnessed in the drama are as follows. Mr. Park may have a crush on her so he will do anything that she tells him to do so but he isn’t a total fool since he doesn’t completely trust her at the same time. This can be seen by the fact that he keeps evidence that he can use to blackmail her in the future if she tries to backstab him. This is going to be inevitable. If he was the father of her son, I doubt that she would be so willing to sacrifice him no matter what. Well in this case her son is the priority so it might be possible.

Then again I understand why some might consider him being so loyal and wanting to see Min Hyuk gain the throne thus he is always around him etc.. so it might seem like a fathers concern for his son and his wellbeing. But as I pointed out it could be him doing his duty out of his one sided love for Hwa Ran. He knows that is what would make her happy. Thus he will do everything in his power to ensure that it happens no matter how many people need to suffer.

@Morelia I think that it is the actions of both parents that is driving Min Hyuk towards his destruction. The thing is that he wants the love and approval of his father plus some recognition for all that he has done so far. Problem here is that his father is a grouchy old man who has a hard time expressing his feelings to others. Just look how long it took him to make up with Jay Hyuk when he left his home and the company when he fell in love with Eun Hye. Another problem here is his inferiority complex which isn’t being helped by events. He is fully aware that he isn’t all that good compared to Jay Hyuk but it is being pointed out by everyone which isn’t good for him. For instance, he was the one that has been putting in all the hard work to run the company or atleast try and bring its profits up yet the moment his brother is brought back he is already forgotten like yesterday’s news when his brother is suddenly not only promoted but is done so over him. Clearly this is office politics at its finest. Even I have to agree that was an unfair move. Even if they were planning on giving Jay Hyuk that position they should have done so slowly or something on a trial basis. Nobody can complain about it because it was the boss’s choice. Also before someone tries to remind me that Grouchy didn’t make that choice on his own but after listening to the advice of his board of directors. I should then remind them that as the boss it was his final say and as a boss he should also know what is fair and isn’t. Yet he still went ahead with that choice. A much better option might have been to place both sons in the same post or similar position.

Finally, another reason why he can’t seem to gain his father’s approval is probably due to the difference in management styles. If I recall correctly, he is more interested now in making a profit showing how successful the company is but he doesn’t place that much value on the individual. Something where his father disagrees with him. I doubt that is going to be an issue with Jay Hyuk since he fell in love with a common person so he understands their worth and value.

Then we finally come to his mother who is trying her level best for him to inherit the company whether or not he is worthy or not. Is she doing it out of concern for him or to cement her position in that household and company as well. problem is that she will do anything to ensure that happens regardless of his happiness or not. This means getting rid of any people she thinks that may prove as a liability to him or any sort of hindrance. She won’t hesitate to even break the law or abuse her power to get rid of them. People like her are more than willing to sell their child to achieve their goals. This means that any marriage that she approves won’t be on the basis of love but on what they can bring to the company. In short a business marriage. Things like that don’t always turn out well. An unhappy marriage may result in other issues. She herself is a witness to that yet she still would move ahead with such a course of action.

This does bring up a good question how exactly did she end up becoming Grouchy’s wife in the first place. I doubt that it was love. The guy still seems hung up on his Ex. Something which she seems to be aware of and still has an issue. If the guy is still in love with his ex then he probably was still so when she met him. So in other words she got married fully aware into what she was getting herself into. So I doubt that she can use that as an excuse forever. From my drama watching experience the only thing that seems to make sense to me is that she met him when his wife was probably ill and she became their caretaker or something to that extent. Perhaps after Jay Hyuk’s mother passed away he needed someone to take care of him and give him a mother’s love since he would be too busy to do so himself as he would be running his company.

She then probably saw this as the perfect opportunity to make her move into that household. We have already seen just how smart the characters are in this show. So it probably wouldn’t be all that hard for her to put on a show at the right moments making her appear like a kind and caring person which would have resulted in her getting to marry him. She may have then thought that it would be a matter of time before she got it all. Things didn’t happen as she planned but she is making the best of things.

Anyway I have to go now. Guests have arrived. So have to attend over there. Till then take care all of you. I would like to say that I would love to see more posts here. Unfortunately, I feel that might be difficult since this thread is practically dead. I feel so lone over here at times. Perhaps I should pray that we get more posters and viewers here. Wish me luck.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:15 AM, Morelia said:

Jang Hwa Ran is slowly leading his son to destruction. That witch's ambition and delusions of such a degree have no limits.:frown:

I agree with this. I am not sure if she planned to marry the man for ambition or if her crazy is over the fact that she married him thinking she would eventually replace his love of his previous wife. When that has not happened she became hateful and spiteful to his son by his 1st wife. Jealousy is an awful thing especially when she feels that she should have all her husbands love. Her actions seem to be born out of jealousy for me.

From what I have seen the boys use to be close but MH's mother has destroyed that breeding jealousy and competition between the two men. Making MH feel as if his father favors his elder brother. I think the woman has failed to see that her husband does love her and has the capacity to have more than one love in his heart. His first wife is gone but she fails to see that she does have a place in his heart now. Her jealousy and evil is going to blow up in her face eventually and she will have to pay for the things she has done. Most likely her son will end up paying in some way for her crimes. I wonder if MH will wake up before its too late and realize he never had to compete with his brother that he had a place all along in his fathers heart and that his mother was wrong? Or by the time he does something bad has happened. 

JH is in love with her.. LMAO at him fighting it. I have to say the mannequin is awesome, it may not have a face but it compliments JH as he tries to work through his feelings. 

MH is totally nuts over evil girl. She has intentionally ran in front of him until she got him interested. I love that his mom is going nuts over this but hate that he will prolly end up with her unless someone pays for the sister who died. Mom has a debt to pay over that and evil girl too for keeping her purse and the knowledge of who killed her but never telling. 

So MH may not be the Chairman's son or JH's brother? I am not sure if this was discussed but in today's episode the picture that the assistant has either means he has a thing for the mom and is very caring to the son because of that or that is his kid. In a way I hope he is that man's child. I think learning that will rock his world but also give him peace later on as his mom is obsessed with pushing JH out and having her son take everything. 

I don‘t unterstand, why this guy HJ is still going after YS, considering the bad treatment she got from his horrible mother. He should leave her alone and focus on more important things like finding evidence to support the claim of her involvement in the stealing  of the technology and his sisters murder. No need to confront her in her bedroom. 

Well its about time he found out that he has been living with his girlfriends family and has fallen for the sister.  Now what will they do with this info? It seems that he has told her I believe that she died and she was carrying his child. It looked like SW was shocked to learn that part as she held the last letter from her Eonnie. I think they will hide the truth in the end and continue to be together after talking it out and he adjust to the knowledge. I can't see him not asking her if she knew. I figured she went to ask the sisters permission to be with her and promising to take care of him.  It's going to be YS who outs it to the elders and rest to keep them from marrying. As I looked at tonight"s episode all I can do is shake my head at the chairman. He will be taken out by illness and all the evilness around him will try to take the company.  In the end he will regret that he treated his son that way and was blind to how he was trick for so long. He allowed a gold digging witch to come into their home and mistreat his son never thinking of him as hers and wanting to push a child of hers into the main heir spot and that child will end up not his son. 

Its going to be a mess because I can't see YS carrying that baby to term. No way does she get to have a new child when she abandoned her first one. A miscarriage is coming for sure for her. Its a tool for her anyway. I have a feeling YS will end up outing that he is not the Chairman's son in retaliation for the mother and son trying to get rid of her after finding out her past. I am not sure if it happens after she outs that he use to be with the elder sister and then they respond to tell about her past with their family or not but its going to be a mess. 

There is still the culprit the death of the elder sister. That's on both YS and MH head because they were arguing and fighting the wheel not paying attention hitting and killing her. Then the fact that they both covered up their part in the death  is going to cause a even bigger mess. What I can't wait is for our mom to go to gold digging witch and slap her hard for covering up the fact that her son killed her daughter and she dared to act like she looked down on them. Whats going to floor them is to find out the woman's relationship to the family and YS

Sorry for the Double Post.. 

Here is the Preview for Episode 66:

It seems he is a bit torn by the knowledge that SW is the sister of the woman he loved and lost. I guess he will go and drink by himself at the "River of Woes" for a bit before he decides if he will be with her or not after finding out. 

YS looks like she is still freaking out over that relationship and we see her once again confront her ex over something. I wonder if she will tell him that SW is dating his sisters former lover? It would be in her character to do so in order to break them up so they can't affect her. What she forgets is he does not live with them and does not plan to do so at all with SW. All I could think when they went home to tel his father in episode 65 was this man is surrounded by vipers yet he can't be forgiving to his own son and the woman he is with. They owe her for not outing the fact that they stole technology that did not belong to them and used it. Dared to treat her mom that way when they have been in the wrong over and over. His migraine now will be nothing when all the lies are reveled later he will end either stroking out before hand or after the truth comes out about how he was duped for years by the gold digging witch. His house will be an empty shell and his son and SW will end up living with him in the end and he should feel ashamed at how he was blinded for so long. He was manipulated and he never stopped to see it for years. 

So I expect protest once the fact that SW is the younger sister of the woman who he was once so in love with and left home for. But also from SW's family as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally caught up with last week’s episodes and I will start of by saying that it took 65 freaking episodes for the main lead to finally notice and recognize the family picture in his ex-wife/girlfriend/fiancé’s columbarium. Am wondering if we should give him a pass in regards to this though. After all it wasn’t like he never visited it after her death.

Spoiler

We know for a fact that even in his bigfoot days he went there every year. This should mean that he should have noticed it much sooner. I guess we can give him a partial pass at that point since he was so full of depression that it would take him a lot of effort to show up just on that day and he would just stand infront of her spot thinking about her that he wouldn’t pay any attention to anything else. Either this or as I speculated earlier someone was deliberately preventing him from ever finding out the truth aka evil right hand man. Sorry most of the names are eluding me at the moment. After all since he was living at the company in their storage room that guy could have easily monitored him and the moment he noticed that Jae Hyuk was heading out to see his Ex he could have hired someone to temporarily remove the family picture for the time being and then return it after he leaves. They only failed this time because they didn’t expect him to return over there any time soon. (since he only visited her on her death anniversary previously) they must have assumed that he would continue to do so even now. Instead he went over there when they weren’t expecting and thus he knows the truth now.

Now comes the matter that someone brought up in regards to the main leads and how they felt about said relationship (feeling slightly uncomfortable). In my personal opinion I don’t have much of an issue over here at the moment. Firstly, he fell in love with the female lead after her sister passed away. Not when she was alive. On top of this he wasn’t aware of the truth. Secondly and more importantly there isn’t any child to mess up the relationship. I mean if there had actually been one then the poor child might get confused to what to call the female lead as she would have been both her aunt as well as her new mother/stepmother. We already have a child in this situation aka her daughter we don’t need another one. Frankly I would feel that this relationship is still much better than the one in My Lovely Enemy or was it My Sweet Enemy. The name of said drama also alludes me at the moment. But I am sure that there were a few members that are currently here that were also in that thread as well that may actually remember the correct name. I really had an issue with who ends up with who in that drama. But that is an issue for another thread so I won’t bring that up over here.

To be honest I feel like after such a major revelation the main leads should temporarily put aside their differences (in how they feel towards each other) and try and figure out the truth regarding the death of the person that is important to them. they each have a piece of the puzzle but haven’t realized this yet. Perhaps the main lead is dumber than I gave him credit for. He knows for a fact that somebody else is also looking into the death of his wife (let’s call Eun Hye that since he claims that to be the case regardless if it is accurate or not) and he knows that is a female. Shouldn’t he realize that it has to be the female lead at this point. Can’t be sure if the female lead knows whether or not the Jae Hyuk was looking into the death of her sister ie someone was looking into something similar or not. She might have forgotten it. If memory serves correctly she met a witness with her brother who told her that some guy had recently been asking about the same thing that she had and they had a meeting in a café nearby. She rushes over there only to find Jae Hyuk. But since they are never exact for the real reason why they are over there they didn’t discover their connection.

I guess this shows that the female lead isn’t as smart as I gave her credit for. To be honest that is my real issue with all the characters over here to an extent. I do seem to like the female lead to an extent since she seems to be slightly smarter than your average female lead unless it is a revenge drama and even then that isn’t really guaranteed. Over here she managed to pull atleast two fast ones over the second female lead that I can recall at the tip of my head. The first one was when she figured out that the second female lead was suspicious of her daughter and would try to get a DNA test to verify her identity. So she switched toothbrushes before. I really hope that she used that brush to throw of her scent. Since that brush would need to have a DNA sample to compare it with or the testers are extremely dumb by not informing that there is no sample to compare to. Whatever that is irrelevant at this point. The second time was when she had restored the evidence in the laptop and had already gotten it. She then lets the second lead know that she has sent the laptop for recovery and then later on pretends that she is heading over there to collect it. The second lead manages to get it first and thinks that she is smart in deleting the evidence again only to be sent a video proving that was fruitless.

Still if we want to talk about how dumb these same characters are we simply have to see how they behave at the company. Everyone at her place has agreed to the fact that Hojin and her will pretend to have no connection to each other (they are siblings). Clearly this is to throw of others while they investigate the truth about their sister’s death. This seems to work as he has managed to earn Min Hyuk’s trust. Thus in a way he is in the inner circle and so far (till episode 69 atleast) this seems to be working. But my issue here is that these people then go ahead and do dumb things as well. whenever one of them has either some important news that they want to share or discover they head over to his office and talk about it or if one of them has gotten into trouble by falling into one of the second leads trap they find themselves in his office wondering if said person is okay or not. What they should be doing is simply wait till they either get home to discuss what they discovered (or whatever the issue is). It’s not like the other person is going to die. Well death is indeed unpredictable but still being patient is a virtue. At this rate it is only a matter of time when their relationship is going to get exposed by the wrong person either overhearing their conversation or entering his office to finding one of the main leads. More of a hassle if it is his sister. This way their element of surprise will be lost. I know people over here are going to remind me that this is a typical K Drama trope so I shouldn’t put much thought into it. While this is true it is equally frustrating and people can also point out that perhaps they don’t do any of that since they don’t want their mother worried. Well in that case have these meetings in some public place such as Kate’s restaurant. Much safer and there is less of a chance that they will be discovered. Even if they do they might have a better excuse to cover for them to be eating there. Perhaps he was there to support Kate as a fellow company member. As for him sitting with the main leads it was because he thought that he would give them company. They would be there because it is near their house and they felt like eating over there. Plus, overhearing their conversation might not be so easy. Unfortunately, none of them think like this so they are bound to be caught which will be equally frustrating and amusing at the same time since we predicted it.

Also at the rate things are going it seems that the second female lead is going to end up losing her child due to a miscarriage or something. Since she is going through so much stress courtesy of the female lead and her brother. The female lead not so much as Hojin. He keeps sending her these threatening packages to her home or continues to threaten her that he wants revenge on her and wants her destroyed. Gee take a break will you. Atleast till she gives birth because if the child dies before then not only will you be responsible for it you will give her another reason to gun after you. It is one of the few reasons that she is trying to get him fired after all. Take a chill pill. Now I am fully aware that people might tell me that if her child dies then it will be Karma for what she has done in the past and how she abandoned her own child to get to where she is now. While that is true I still think that punishment would be too harsh on her. Even though she abandoned her daughter the daughter is still alive. Probably her biggest punishment would be that she would be unable to call her daughter, daughter. But a death of a child could easily break her over the deep end. Which we can all agree wouldn’t be a good thing. We already saw just what she did when her MiL went all gangster on her. She swore revenge on that family and ended up marrying in it as well. nobody could do anything to stop her. Atleast someone is happy in that relationship but if she swears revenge on the female leads family then nobody is going to be happy and everyone is going to get hurt.

Will the revelation that Jay Hyuk used to be an item with Eun Hye be a stumbling block between the leads certainly. But like I pointed out they may be able to work it out. Especially considering that they know what he is like. His family might have more issues with this for various reasons plus they wouldn’t want to be related to the woman whose death they were responsible in their own ways.

But like I said currently my major issue is that the main leads aren’t still a 100% honest with each other and aren’t working towards discovering the truth. For instance, when she asked him why he didn’t come before and wasn’t he aware that her sister died. He told her that he didn’t know till later. He never informed her that he had been deliberately stalled by a nurse when he came to the correct hospital. This would have made her equally suspicious that something was up especially within his company. Nor is she letting him know that the real reason that she joined the company is because she suspects that someone over there is covering up the truth. Things would progress so much faster.

Infact if they go by this way then there is a better chance that those two might not end up together. Since the more time that they spend together the more difficult will it become for them to breakup when the truth is finally revealed. Clearly this is the way that the writer intends to go.

Regardless let’s see the clues that the female lead holds and what she knows.

Her sister probably died in a car accident or someone from his company had some hand in it. Since a car from his company was spotted near where her sister was found.

She knows said car belongs to the company because she managed to track it down and even found her sister’s bracelet in the car. (she made said bracelet herself so she recognized it)

The witness that saw the car and found the body seemed to recognize Mr. Park as the man he saw. Well he thinks that it was him. But letting Jay Hyuk know this would go a long way in suspecting him.

She suspects the second female lead may somehow be involved as well since Hojin discovered Eun Hye’s bag with her and she lied that the cops gave it to her but he has confirmed that the cops didn’t do that (fortunately for the Second Female Lead she removed the picture that indicated that Jay Hyuk was in a relationship with Eun Hye)

As for Jay Hyuk he clearly feels something is up with the company since they were the ones that purchased Eun Hye’s old home (why did they do that is still confusing)

Not only that but when he tried to access the car files he discovered that only that file had been deleted or damaged beyond repair. If he adds what the female lead knows then he will know that there is a definite cover up going on and that Mr. Park is responsible for it all. Though why would be another question.

As for Mr. Park we probably know where he will end up. We know that he is keeping blackmail material handy on him as well. Though he doesn’t see it that way. For him it is a last minute desperation move. He clearly plans on only using it as a get out of jail free card. But by the end he may realize that it would simply be better to cut his losses when he realizes that nobody in that house actually cares about him and are just using him for their own gains. At that point he may decide to leave that place for good and hand over said evidence to Jay Hyuk or the female lead or both. After all, only those people have treated him like the person he deserves. For instance, when the female lead was kidnapped courtesy of the second female lead. Mr Park came to check up on her when she made her escape. She did so by biting him and thus recognized him by said bite marks. (wait how many days did that bite mark last). So even though she confronted him about it and he denied it she was considerate enough to tell him to look after his hand since she bit it and all. If she continues to treat him like a human and he confesses his involvement she may be able to forgive him to an extent. Or he may simply feel guilty towards her once he discovers the truth about who she is and how she has been treating him.

Speaking of how she escaped on her own raised another point in plus side of her being a semi capable female lead. She is no real damsel in distress and didn’t need the male lead to rescue her. Sure she called him later on to pick her up and all but by that time she had escaped on her own. Still she isn’t the smartest person in town see the above reasons.

Anyway that will be all for now. Will download this week’s episodes shortly and check them out. So till then take care and enjoy it. well atleast all those that are still here.

Archived