Episodes: 123

Genre: drama

Airdate: December 2nd, 2019 - May 29th, 2020

Airtime: Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

Director: Kim Mi Sook

Writer: Hong Seung Hee

Official Site: HERE

Story:

"Bad Love" is the story of a woman who struggles amidst a big whirlwind of fate, and her unconditional motherly love.

Cast:

Shin Go Eun as So Won

29 years old. Fabric Store Clerk. She is bright and simple. She doesn't know how to flirt and owner of a transparent soul. She wanted to go to college with the dream of a designer but only professional and international students were recognized. She's helping her mom's fabric shop.

최소원 역 신고은

Lee Sun Ho as Han Jae Hyuk

34 years old, designer. The first son of Royu Group Chairman Han Tae Suk. Dazzling appearance, wealth, and brilliant brain. Following the tenet, he majored in design despite his father's opposition and completed his MBA with a compromise. He doesn't participate in the management of the Labor Group. He has despised marriage.
한재혁 역 이선호

Oh Seung Ha as Hang Yun Soo

28 years old, Non-Fashion Sales Department. Rivals in constant conflict with their wishes. Her goal of a lifetime is self-satisfaction. She left her parents early and lived on her wish. She has been torn down with sorrow and anger. She would be freed from poverty and discrimination as adults, but life it isn't like that. She hated poverty more than dying.

황연수 역 오승아

Yoon Jong Hwa as Han Min Hyuk

32 years old, Director of Development of Noyu Fashion. The second son of the Royu Group Chairman Han Tae Suk. He is different from Jae Hyuk. He had blurred judgment and hate favoring his brother. Only the wounds inside him grew. To fulfill his father's instructions, he will be hesitant to steal.

한민혁 역 윤종화

Jeon Seung Bin as Choi Ho Jin

27 years old.  He has a cheerful and caring personality. As soon as he was born, his dad died. He had no memory of his dad at all. He was interested in painting since he was young. Even though he won a prize at a competition. He started studying according to his mother's wishes. He will go to the prestigious law department. 
최호진 역 전승빈

Cha Min Ji as Choi Eun Hye

29 years old. Twin sister with different personality. She passed the university alongside the wish, but can't pay the tuition. She went to college at the willing sacrifice and was able to finish her studies. So she always has a debt of mind.

Resultado de imagen para Cha Min Ji

Supporting Cast:

So Won Family

Lee Sang Suk as Song Dan Si

Jun Seung Bin as Choi Ho Jin

Choi Min Ah as Yun Soo y Ho Jin's daugher

Jae Hyuk Family

Nam Kyung Eup as Han Tae Suk

Jung Ae Ri as Jang Hwa Ran

Jun Jin Gi as Park Sang Tae

Shim Eun Jin as Han Yu Jin

Others

Go Eun Yi 

Shin Soo Ho 

Yoon Jin 

Kim Bang Won 

Song Young Jae

Character Chart:

나쁜사랑 등장인물 관계도

Teaser:

Press Conference:

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] Bad Love, 나쁜사랑 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST - Shin Go Eun & Lee Sun Ho - Premiere on December 2nd
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] Bad Love, 나쁜사랑 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST - Shin Go Eun & Lee Sun Ho - Premieres on December 2nd
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019-2020] Bad Love, 나쁜사랑 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST
15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how is the drama? worth checking out? can you give a synopsis?

It's very good!  I'm adding it to my morning roster.  I'm not good at giving synopses, but I'll try.  Basically, there's one girl, the heroine, who is falling in love with chaebol hero, who is currently in love with heroine's twin sister and going to have a baby with that sister.  But no one knows that in the heroine's family because no one has been introduced despite the couple living together. 

Heroine and her mother have a fabric shop, and somehow, despite being really poor, own a super-amazing fabric technology that hero's chaebol father and younger brother are after.  Younger brother is stressed because his dad hates him for not being as competent as his older brother who left the house for the heroine's sister.  Younger brother's mom is the second wife and is scheming.

Heroine's brother and foster "sister" were living together for two years and had a baby and the sister, Yeon Seo, was working at the Chaebol company where Chaebol Bro noticed her being bullied and saved her and they got to be friends.  She and her babby daddy tried to go back to heroine and heroine's mom who treated Yeon Seo like dirt for having a baby with her precious son and ruining his future - she didn't do that on her own and it was harder on her body, you hag! - and then took the baby from Yeon Seo and then berated Yeon Seo for not coming back for the baby, even though she was so awful to Yeon seo I would have waited for the temper to have calmed down a bit too.  Besides, baby was with dad and grandma, what was going to happen?

Anyway, Yeon Seo and second bro become friends, which leads to YS getting fired which is where we are at now.  And YS was dragged out of her pathetic house where she was banished by the crazy heroine's mom (I cannot understand her reasoning except that she is a nasty mother-in-law) by the goons of the chaebol bro's mom. 

In the meantime, Heroine is all agitated by older chaebol Bro whom she keeps meeting at a fabric dyer place and doesn't know is her brother-in-law.  I expect her sister will die, and I am going to have a hard time supporting their relationship because ew.

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

In the meantime, Heroine is all agitated by older chaebol Bro whom she keeps meeting at a fabric dyer place and doesn't know is her brother-in-law.  I expect her sister will die, and I am going to have a hard time supporting their relationship because ew.

well the title of the drama is called "bad love" - so maybe it is meant to be scandalous? :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

I like the chemistry between JH and SW. 

You mean the main leads?  They are okay, I guess.  I am enjoying the second leads more.  I like their angst.  I tend to like second leads more in as a rule.  They interest me in most dramas.  

In this drama, definitely, it's the second leads and their trajectory that I'll be following.  @Lmangla our second lead female has faced so much hate in her life and so much stress, she cracked today, and went full on Joker.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:59 AM, rocher22 said:

I like the chemistry between JH and SW. 

Yeah, and I understand the writers are trying to set up and establish their interactions/relationship but I still find it kind of weird that he impregnated the main girl's sister and is his "wife" even though they're not legally or officially married... and this is going to cause so much tension and misunderstanding for the leads later on when the sister dies (probably) and then they end up falling for each other... 

Don't care much for the second leads - they both are selfish and greedy.

I knew it, those rotten ahjummas have driven Yeon Su to her Joker moment! 

Also, I find that woman who has the technology really mean. If you take in a child, then love them properly. Don't treat them like bad luck and tear at their hair, and always make them feel welcome and loved. What's with treating adopted and fostered children badly in Korean dramas? So, anyway, when she loses her technology, I won't feel sorry for her. 

And darn it, still no preview.

Archived