Quantcast
darla

How to solve the problem with electricity?

How to solve the problem with electricity? We often turn off the electricity. So I'm waiting for advice from you. Please do not offer solar panels.

• Like 1

I don’t even know what to advise you. My mother, who lives outside the city, has a similar problem. There they have a small settlement and eternal problems with the electrification. As it was, all the residents raised money to improve the lines, but this was not enough for a long time. True, some neighbors began to use generators. So I think, maybe some kind of generator is also for my mom.

In my opinion it is much easier to change the place of residence. Less problems and less money. By the way, first of all, find out if electricity works normally there!

Ask a fellow electrician or engineer indeed or just look for one at the specialized forum. But I think you can ask your neighbors and a landlord about that. Anyway, if experience problems with some electronic devices then check this page, I hope this should help.