[Drama 2020] Memorist, 메모리스트

taskdramafanatic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview for the finale week

@Dramanoona that might be a good idea but I'm just going to watch whatever they have prepared.  It gives me a headache already ha ha. 

However my curiousity still want me to think more after watching last night's episode.  I'm  not so sure whether the Chief of the Fire Dept is really the Eraser .. a kidnapper, YES.   Are they really going to give us the answer now... shouldn't it be later in the finale.  :glasses: 

Credit to the owner

Owh... I eagerly watch it with subs today after watching the RAW last nite. Wow. Intense! The Dept Head Mr Lee, was so damn firm with his order to kill DB. Actually, why he just left child DB at the train station? What is DB origin? How he get the telephaty? Who is his mother? Father? What if he was connected to the JJG family? :dizzy:

This week episodes did explain JJG story, which was tragic. And whatt..a bad life he had. Bad father, murdered mother, bad half sister, bad nephew, bad wife, a child that wasnt his. And finally, he was killed. 

Bottom line, I hope DB is not evil. He mostly deserve to be happy and live. Dont die!. His robin understand his pain and suffering. Enuff already. Just have a long rest from the world and live new (but not erasing his mind). 

Another twist as expected.  I haven't watched last night's episode in full yet... but the ending.... is making my mind a little bit dizzy.  Will it be a dilemma for DB, guess he knows what he should do in this situation.

So they are siblings with super power .... :ph34r:

Credit to the owner

10 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

o they are siblings with super power .... :ph34r:

Spoiler

suddenly it feels like the NIS has a troop of secret files of special powers people.. like X-Men except its all about Charles Xavier using the mind.. :lol:

i’m still curious what HSM meant when she said when the whole thing is over she will let him scan the rest of her memory.. is she, someone DB knows from his younger days before at the train station?

55 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:
  Hide contents

suddenly it feels like the NIS has a troop of secret files of special powers people.. like X-Men except its all about Charles Xavier using the mind.. :lol:

i’m still curious what HSM meant when she said when the whole thing is over she will let him scan the rest of her memory.. is she, someone DB knows from his younger days before at the train station?

Hmmm I wonder too... if she has a secret about DB that only she knows...she can just talk to him... no need to scan.  

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Memorist, 메모리스트
12 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Brain spinning, trying to catch up with what's happening.

Twist upon twist!

Yeap ... after each episode you'll think of someone as the Villain and it was never right.  For someone who likes mysteries this drama will be very interesting to you.  I'm glad the villains were punished at the end and it seems our leads are going to be the superheroes till the end.

Credit to the owner

I have watched the final episode and I have to say it was a fitting end for the main baddie.

JJG's prophecy was fulfilled.

The Eraser - now that was a twist I never saw coming because there has been no clue about this. Not that I caught anyway.

Part of me agreed with the Eraser and the motivations behind why the Eraser felt why the punishments had to be done. Although I didn't agree with the use of innocents throughout the rampage.

I enjoyed the drama overall and sad that there seems to be not so much discussion.

Archived