[Drama 2020] Memorist, 메모리스트

taskdramafanatic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heol.

They revealed him pretty quick and it was who I guessed.

So now, they have to track all witnesses before anything happens to them.

I am now curious about the high school girl Dong Baek met when he was in high school.

More to this back story!

I knew the masked dude was the chief fella (can't remember his actual designation lol). It was kinda obvious from the beginning with his weird behavior. Judging by the last two episodes I wonder if the eraser dude manipulated ML's memories yet again during the climax scene. ML was caught off guard and flabbergasted by the revelation of him being at that murder incident

Preview of next week epis seem confusing, unless it's a plot stirred by the lead couple to catch the eraser. Anyways next week looks rather interesting. I'm looking forward to it!

I wonder why so quiet here. There's a lot of comments in YT though. Must be Soompiers Soompians is not interested in this thread. 

I've follow this drama since 1st week of the episode aired. I like this kind of drama.. Errr.. 

I dont believe DB is evil or the eraser. Since he was found at the train station, yup.. He is suspicious. What if, they come on sets : one is memorist and another is eraser (Seen : Duel acted by Yang Se Jong)? I cannot see him doing a preparation before setting thing in motion. DB has alibi.

Did I missed something after the fake SWAT/eraser falling from the building? DB chased after him and saw trail into the manhole. Did DB go down the manhole? 

DB ability comes with a price. As his colleague said DB is more frequent in fainting. And the doctor said DB is dying. Oh no! Please live longer, its kind of sad when the main lead die in the end (I will likely not to watch this drama ending). If I am interested in the drama, I will almost watch live streaming or delayed after a few hours aired. 

I'm pretty sure DB is NOT Eraser, too many clashed moments of them like when DB was talking at JJG's yard and Eraser held his foot from the manhole. I think the Deputy Chief just wanted to mess his mind after he was being caught. 

In ep.12 when Eraser treated the shotgun wound, that was a WOMAN'S LEG alright! It was pale and tiny. Seconds before we also got a glimpse of an arm when taking some bandages, that was also a WOMAN'S ARM. Hmmm... is Eraser who I really think she is? The one who has been missing since 7yrs ago. B-b-b-but if Eraser killed DB's mom, he/she must be old enough now right. :mellow:Aaahhh idk I'll just wait here until Wednesday comes lol.

No romance so far haha. But I'd rather see DB's safe and sound than him dying on SM's arm, even if that would be some romance. His life seems to be on the line. :unsure:

@an-naum After checking on his bullets, DB looked like he did go but there was no any scene of him down there. Then they showed us how Eraser treated the wound...alone. 

When HSM mention about Cho Won, did DB said that he knew a girl with that name before? The missing girl named was Cho Won right? 

Sorry, I tend to watch not 100% of all the drama I've followed. I'm still working despite this lockdown. I'm glad the subs is available the next day. 

What if the eraser is Cho Won? She go dark after meeting DB... Oh my! Since everybody described the body is slender like WOMAN. 

i find this scene rather heartbreaking.. :tears: i wonder what happened to the girl that DB likes when he was younger.. and why did he keep having those memories reappearing after SM told him about his hidden memory? maybe i wasn’t as focused on the plot so i missed that

On 4/19/2020 at 12:03 AM, an-naum said:

I wonder why so quiet here. There's a lot of comments in YT though. Must be Soompiers Soompians is not interested in this thread. 

I've follow this drama since 1st week of the episode aired. I like this kind of drama.. Errr.. 

Not sure of the answers.... everyone has different preference :blush: I for one just watched and enjoyed this drama myself but only posted sth here a few days ago and was surprised too but it is fine.  

The Avengers

Credit to the owner

On 4/19/2020 at 7:19 PM, rocher22 said:

I dont think DB said that he knew CW.

This is strange because that information  is important for the investigation.

But, maybe he only remembers now what happened to CW.

:D

Yes DB didn't mention that he knew CW but his memories about this missing girl came up like he remember something related to all the murderer case.

Furthermore, CW has dark past, she was going to suicide too like DB before..

I can't wait next episode.. it's getting me dizzy already :lol:

thanks @YongZura⁷ chingu for the bts :lol: i had a good laugh hahaha their filming is so cute and fun..

there is too much things to analyze here and the authenticity of truths became blurry with this Eraser.. so i have been quiet here, sit back relax.. and enjoy the drama progress as how it is in the episodes haha :D

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

thanks @YongZura⁷ chingu for the bts :lol: i had a good laugh hahaha their filming is so cute and fun..

there is too much things to analyze here and the authenticity of truths became blurry with this Eraser.. so i have been quiet here, sit back relax.. and enjoy the drama progress as how it is in the episodes haha :D

No problem @sadthe1st I am in the same situation since the beginning.  So instead of theorizing here and there... I just wanted to watch what the production have prepared.  However, since I'm here updating other thread, I might as well sit and relax here .... watch the flow of the stories and add in any info that I found once a while.

@holyfea  Ha ha... I've been dizzy since the first episode ... :D  It's a twist after a twist.... Dizzyness is a good sign ... when watching a drama like this.

Archived