Quantcast
taskdramafanatic

[Current Drama 2020] Memorist, 메모리스트 - Wed & Thu @ 22:50 KST

47b9a1f0b77e40aa9176e6d01d276f09.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho And Lee Se Young Have A Tense Encounter In Upcoming Drama “Memorist”

Upcoming tvN drama “Memorist” has revealed new stills of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young.

“Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of Dong Baek (Yoo Seung Ho), a detective with supernatural powers, and Han Sun Mi (Lee Se Young), an elite criminal profiler, who team up to track down a brutal serial killer.

In the new stills, Dong Baek and Han Sun Mi have a tense run-in. Dong Baek gives Han Sun Mi a cold, angry look, while she coolly stares back, unbothered.

yoo-seung-ho-lee-se-young2.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho said, “It’s been a long time since I’ve worked with Lee Se Young, and thanks to her boundless energy, filming has been really fun. She’s a great actress.”

Lee Se Young also commented on working with Yoo Seung Ho. “There’s a lot where we’re on the same page, so our teamwork is good. Yoo Seung Ho is very dedicated in the way he approaches acting, so I’m learning a lot.” She added, “We’re not exactly friendly with each other in the drama, but we’re having a lot of fun on set.”

A source from the drama said, “Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young, who have perfectly immersed themselves into their characters, have explosive strength. Their incredible transformations into their characters will draw you into the drama and make their characters doubly charming. Please look forward to the teamwork between Dong Baek and Han Sun Mi, who have completely different charms.”

“Memorist” premieres March 11 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384852wpp/yoo-seung-ho-and-lee-se-young-have-a-tense-encounter-in-upcoming-drama-memorist

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2da97b0091b14851ac9a181c84e086b4.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho And Lee Se Young Have Clashing Styles Of Work In New “Memorist” Poster

Upcoming tvN drama “Memorist” has unveiled a new poster featuring Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Se Young, Jo Sung Ha, Go Chang Suk, Yoon Ji On, and Jun Hyosung.

“Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of Dong Baek (Yoo Seung Ho), a detective with supernatural powers, and Han Sun Mi (Lee Se Young), an elite criminal profiler, who team up to track down a brutal serial killer.

The new poster shows the characters divided into two groups: the “act first” group, and the “think first” group.

Yoo Seung Ho is at the forefront of the “act first” group, throwing a kick. Next to him are Go Chang Suk and Yoon Ji On, who stick next to Yoo Seung Ho no matter what, captured in various action motions.

Meanwhile, looking unimpressed to the side are Lee Se Young, Jo Sung Ha, and Jun Hyosung with a white board and pad and pen in hand.

With Yoo Seung Ho’s and Lee Se Young’s different investigative styles, their “brainy” competition will be something to watch for in the upcoming series.

A source from the drama said, “Unique actors have come together, and they are showing incredible synergy. You’ll be able to see a different kind of supernatural detective drama, which will bring you spine-tingling catharsis.”

tvN’s “Memorist” premieres Match 11 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385076wpp/yoo-seung-ho-and-lee-se-young-have-clashing-styles-of-work-in-new-memorist-poster

• Like 1

Teasers

15' 

30'

Spoiler

• Love 1

a8d2e3737ae044b3a2ff5c97a97ff1a9.jpeg?s=

Watch: Yoo Seung Ho Isn’t Afraid To Flex His Superpowers In Upcoming Drama “Memorist”

Feb 27, 2020
by S. Nam

Upcoming tvN drama “Memorist” has released new teasers starring Yoo Seung Ho!

In the first new teaser, Dong Baek is waiting to pounce on his prey at a billiard hall. When one of the gang members accidentally hits a ball astray, Dong Baek picks it up for him with a friendly smile. However, he uses the situation to his advantage, using his supernatural power by making contact with the other to confirm that he was the criminal.  Without further hesitation, Dong Baek proceeds to beat up the suspect as the phrase, “A nation-certified hero that’s never been seen in this world appears,” shows up on the screen.

Goo Kyung Tan (Go Chang Suk) watches the violent scene unfold again through the news with the headline, “Nation-certified hero causes trouble again! Assaults criminal!” Angry at Dong Baek, he yells, “Are you a police or thug? I should just kick you!”

Spoiler

In another teaser, Dong Baek is staking out at a sauna to confirm who the criminal is using his supernatural power, sending his fists flying first when he learns the truth. At headquarters, Goo Kyung Tan is nearly shaking as he reads the paper which has the same title as before, “Nation-certified hero causes trouble again!! Assaults criminal!” Goo Kyung Tan asks again in frustration, “Are you a detective or thug?” while Dong Baek’s voice over says, “I just happened to flex my superpowers today again.”

Spoiler

Memorist” premieres March 11 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385327wpp/watch-yoo-seung-ho-isnt-afraid-to-flex-his-superpowers-in-upcoming-drama-memorist

Yoo Seung Ho gets into smug trouble in character teasers for tvN's 'Memorist'

AKP STAFF

Detective Yoo Seung Ho is getting into trouble after trouble for his new Wed-Thurs drama series, tvN's 'Memorist'!

Based off of a popular webtoon of the same name, tvN's upcoming fantasy/crime-solving drama 'Memorist' tells the story of a star detective with the supernatural power to read the memories of people he touches. However, unlike typical superheroes who keep their identities hidden and work undercover, Yoo Seung Ho's character detective Dong Baek is a hero with a serious attitude problem!

In Dong Baek's first character teaser above, he receives an angry scolding from his superior for beating up a criminal in public and making headlines. Then, in his second character teaser below, he gets another scolding again for... beating up a criminal in public. 

Want to see more of the uncontrollable, smug superhero detective Yoo Seung Ho at work? Then make sure to tune in to tvN's 'Memorist', premiering this March 11 at 10:50 PM KST!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/02/yoo-seung-ho-gets-into-smug-trouble-in-character-teasers-for-tvns-memorist

Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young  tvn interview

• Love 1

Trailer 

Press conference 

Relationship chart

ESH9Z4FUYAMH3dr?format=jpg&name=large

cr : TvN

• Like 3

I can't wait! It feels like a while since Yoo Seung Ho been on TV.

fdfaa5d2d0e44b2aa2630227ed512944.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho + Lee Se Young’s New Drama “Memorist” Premieres To Strong Ratings

tvN’s new drama “Memorist” is off to a promising start!

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” is a mystery thriller that follows Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers (played by Yoo Seung Ho), and Han Sun Mi, a genius profiler (played by Lee Se Young), as they join forces to hunt down a mysterious serial killer.

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 11 premiere of the new drama scored an average nationwide rating of 3.3 percent and a peak of 3.8 percent, marking a significant increase in viewership from the finale of its predecessor “Money Game,” the drama that previously occupied its time slot—which scored an average rating of 1.9 percent for its final episode last week.

The premiere of “Memorist” also took first place in its time slot across all cable channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average nationwide rating of 2.2 percent and a peak of 2.5 percent for the night.

Did you tune in to the premiere of “Memorist?” Share your thoughts with us below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387779wpp/yoo-seung-ho-lee-se-youngs-new-drama-memorist-premieres-to-strong-ratings

Memorist trended and is still trending in Korea !

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, anony12345 said:

TvN drama with popular actors and nothing subbed so far. Odd

It's subbed.  I watched it a couple of hours ago on one of those not-legal sites.

Have to admit that I did not really enjoy the first episode because the male lead character seemed really obnoxious.  I'll watch another ep or two but I don't know if this will remain on my watch list.

• Like 1

I'm not watching it yet, but I'm happy memorist get start with strong rating and trending in Naver and daum.

TvN must be happy, because they posted it in their Twitter :wub:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I'm not watching it yet, but I'm happy memorist get start with strong rating and trending in Naver and daum.

TvN must be happy, because they posted it in their Twitter

It is almost noon there and memorist is still trending :)

The pilot was decent, really fast paced though. I am waiting for the next episode to make my judgement 

• Awesome 1

Can someone tell me what happened at the end of ep 1? Why did that hammer guy suddenly shout ? The scene was so dark I couldnt see a thing.