[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Is Sweet 半是蜜糖半是伤

sugarplum892

8 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

Hi guys, Luo Yun Xi and Bai Lu have started shooting a fantasy drama called “Till The End of the Moon”.

This right here makes me so freaking happy. :sparklyeyes:I love their chemistry so much, so I will totally not be waiting patiently to watch this... lol Yay!!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

@realistic2280aThere probably won’t be a lot of skinship as the story is quite angsty. don’t have any news about the dog.

Hahha..thanks thanks.. such an amazing dog and during the bts its clear that the dog adore Yunxi too..

Angsty..even if its angsty,lets hope there are still skinships.. both have heavy eyebags during the praying session..  im surprised that buddhist monks offered the prayers, since China has reduce religion importance due to communism.... religion seemed to be making a comback.. :D all good...

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hahha..thanks thanks.. such an amazing dog and during the bts its clear that the dog adore Yunxi too..

Angsty..even if its angsty,lets hope there are still skinships.. both have heavy eyebags during the praying session..  im surprised that buddhist monks offered the prayers, since China has reduce religion importance due to communism.... religion seemed to be making a comback.. :D all good...

Leo was injured recently. I guess that led to a backlog of work.

On 11/6/2021 at 10:08 PM, bluehibiscus said:

Leo was injured recently. I guess that led to a backlog of work.

Yes i read that as well...  looks better... it was his face right? His co-actor hit is face/eye accidently.. looks better now...

Leo has always been too skiny as he maintained his ballet body... he needs.to gain a bit of weight.. bailu promised to feed him last time.. ahha

• Like 1

21 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Yes i read that as well...  looks better... it was his face right? His co-actor hit is face/eye accidently.. looks better now...

Leo has always been too skiny as he maintained his ballet body... he needs.to gain a bit of weight.. bailu promised to geed him last time.. ahha

The official announcement didn't mention which part was hurt but it was rumoured to be his face. His co-actor has apologised.

6 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

The official announcement didn't mention which part was hurt but it was rumoured to be his face. His co-actor has apologised.

Yes, read that too...imagine legions of Yunxi's fans decending on him if he didnt...... hahha..

All is well... 

On 11/7/2021 at 7:48 PM, bluehibiscus said:

Some said he had stitches to his mouth but I cannot tell at all.

Yes.. Yunxi looks fragile at times... extremely slim.... and he looks extremely tired from the praying session...  Hopefully they will have fun filming in the cold weather.. Bailu feeding him lots and be safe! 

Cant wait for the BTS... is it going to be a modern and old stories like Bailu's Forever love

13 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Yes.. Yunxi looks fragile at times... extremely slim.... and he looks extremely tired from the praying session...  Hopefully they will have fun filming in the cold weather.. Bailu feeding him lots and be safe! 

Cant wait for the BTS... is it going to be a modern and old stories like Bailu's Forever Love drama?... hmmm ...

https://cfen.si/2021/11/05/luo-yunxi-bai-lu-reunite-in-upcoming-xianxia-romance-till-the-end-of-the-moon/#more-84487

Could you please move this post to the thread for this drama? 

• Like 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I just finished watching this drama and is was pretty good.

One thing I didn’t understand and I am hoping someone could explain me:

Spoiler

was what Du Lei’s family was doing. As I understand from earlier episodes his father was owner of GE? That’s why when he collapsed Du Lei had to come back to GE so that the shares would stop tanking?

But then in later episodes we see the chairman of GE(whose son was driving the Blue BMW and having crush on Qiao Na). And it felt that this guy was bigger shot than Du Lei family, so confusing honestly. Is it some sort of plot hole or I got wrong? And there was some mention of Du group as well?

15 hours ago, dramapim said:

So I just finished watching this drama and is was pretty good.

One thing I didn’t understand and I am hoping someone could explain me:

Hide contents

was what Du Lei’s family was doing. As I understand from earlier episodes his father was owner of GE? That’s why when he collapsed Du Lei had to come back to GE so that the shares would stop tanking?

But then in later episodes we see the chairman of GE(whose son was driving the Blue BMW and having crush on Qiao Na). And it felt that this guy was bigger shot than Du Lei family, so confusing honestly. Is it some sort of plot hole or I got wrong? And there was some mention of Du group as well?

Sorry cant help you there... i forgot the story, though i recently re-watched it due to TTEOTM, but i mainly fwded all the secondary characters stories and just focused on Yuan Shuai and Jiang Jun screen time together:D

Du Lei never had a chance from the beginning... rewatching it again, he looks weird... im just happy that LYX and Bailu acted so well together that both did not hesiste to take on TTEOTM, and created another global chemistry, hehehee....

On to 3rd collobration!!!