[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Is Sweet 半是蜜糖半是伤

sugarplum892

42 minutes ago, Zay❤️ said:

Its because we want them to be together always and foreverrrrrrr^_^ be together until death do them apart :love:

Nah seriously, I dont want them to be apart for a long time. Their sweet moments are what the show interesting to me.

I always say i wont watch all episodes but i end up watching them, then rewatching them till next week is here.lol.

hehehe lets hope they dont prolong the break up phase for too long....If the reason why they break up is reasonable and logical, then i can take a little bit of angst, but before that they have to recharge us with plenty of sweet moments, kisses and make out sessions. LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Zay❤️ said:

Omg yes :tears: YS already waited for too long. I feel so bad for him. 

Reveal hidden contents

i hope whatever gonna happen wont make me dislike JJ a lil bit.

:tears: i wont be able to ignore that she left him bc of a misunderstanding after reading that letter and after all what he did for her (unless YS was really involved in her father's case). She should've trusted him more bc im still wondering why she trusted mr du to teach her and was willing to be his friend despite realising he was a rival with bad intentions (in earlier episodes) yet will be quick to dismiss YS's feelings and leave him.

:tears::( 

Omg :love:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4558826944332333

I just died and went to heaven! That video! SO MUCH LOVE! :2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

hehehe lets hope they dont prolong the break up phase for too long....If the reason why they break up is reasonable and logical, then i can take a little bit of angst, but before that they have to recharge us with plenty of sweet moments, kisses and make out sessions. LOL

I AGREE :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think Bai Lu mentioned in an interview that they broke up for one episode. Let's hope so. I just love watching them together on screen. Their chemistry is through the roof. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

I think Bai Lu mentioned in an interview that they broke up for one episode. Let's hope so. I just love watching them together on screen. Their chemistry is through the roof. 

Only for one ep? woowww....wait a minute, how many eps this show has? The usual 40+? 

@Zay❤️ I cant open any of your weibo  links.....sighhhh

• Like 1

Omg spoiler alert. Another hot kiss omg :love:

Not the 2nd lead and her crush interrupting them frequently  :vicx:

More from todays episodes 

@kokodus i tried to find the exact videos but i found another version. Just different song is used in the background

https://twitter.com/Luoyunxi_jp_fc/status/1315162274043031553?s=19،

Edit:

Omg he is leaving me breathless. The last two pictures are mesmerizing :love:

https://twitter.com/LuoYunxiFanClub/status/1313336291765882881?s=19

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

My smile is wide whenever they are on screen:love: and my mood is perfect but whenever DL or 2nd leads appear on screen my mood gets worse lmao.

I usually dont pay so much attention to the actors except the OTP but today I wanted nothing but them so I watched others on mute while listening to music:D i felt like I was rude and felt bad after that lol 

SERIOUSLY CAN THEY GET ANY CUTER AND FLAWLESS. I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM :fullofhearts:

I watched the trailer for tomorrow and omg i am innlove ughhh

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I wasn't going to watch the most recent episodes, I wanted to build up a backlog of episodes so that I’m not desperately waiting for them to air. 

Therefore: 

*tells self she will only watch the most romantic highlights of episodes 19 and 20 to get her hit and then will slowly and appreciatively watch them entirely later. 

*Watches 95% of episodes 19 and 20 crazily fast. 

Aaaarrrggghhh!

The OTP are just being too sweet! Too much chemistry! I died.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Chibi version.  Cute:kiss_wink:

GP77T0L.jpg

Cr:weibo

I did not like how Qiao Na raised her voice to YS to sit down.  You cannot force love.  And I am very worried how the Du dude is going to manipulate their relation.  Really hope like all of you that the break up be very less time.  Now that they have realised their feelings after 10 years of separation, let them be, please.  But for now let us enjoy their secret dating @ office and a lot of kisses from the OTP.  But I see some scenes that their beautiful time is being interrupted by our second leads. 

kekeke:joy::joy:

cr:as tagged

• LOL 4

Lol when JJ was talking to wangcai (the dog) complaining about YS. Lmaooooo the dog is soo adorable.

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Chibi version.  Cute:kiss_wink:

GP77T0L.jpg

Cr:weibo

I did not like how Qiao Na raised her voice to YS to sit down.  You cannot force love.  And I am very worried how the Du dude is going to manipulate their relation.  Really hope like all of you that the break up be very less time.  Now that they have realised their feelings after 10 years of separation, let them be, please.  But for now let us enjoy their secret dating @ office and a lot of kisses from the OTP.  But I see some scenes that their beautiful time is being interrupted by our second leads. 

kekeke:joy::joy:

cr:as tagged

I was quite shocked when she raised her voice in the restaurant. So impolite and it wont make him notice you nor like you.

• Like 1