Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Taiwanese Drama 2019] Someday or One Day - 想見你 - Sundays

It's on top of douban trends, so I was kinda shocked to see such little discussion:huh: how come it isn't popular internationally?

Now I watched 11 episodes and feel very satisfied that I discovered it. Reminds me about Steins;Gate anime and couple of 明星大侦探 episodes:D

Actors are incredibly cool. You can distinguish between characters even when they are not in the supposed position and are pretending...it's more then high class acting.

I am especially impressed by Chen Yunru and the oldest version of Li Ziwei. Such interesting personalities and their portrayals.

A bit dissapointed that a kiss from douban page was just a clickbait...but well. Bromance between Ziwei and Junjie compensates for it :D 

Very sorry for the elder Xie brother... 

Also, really liked that those sweet sweet memories about ideal Quansheng wasn't complete. In Yuxuan's memories he seemed unrealistic, so I couldn't feel empathy towards him. But then the story revealed itself...

How to just go to bed today and not binge the last two episodes?..

sorry for the pinyin transcriptions, not really sure how the Taiwanese one should work.

• Awesome 1

I have been noticing this drama for its high rated, where do you watch them? Eng sub available?

@epinklynhey there :D

can't say it's completely flawless, but really quite interesting and heart-wrenching.

It's available with eng sub on viki, kshows and the like...

40 minutes ago, Scandias said:

@epinklynhey there :D

can't say it's completely flawless, but really quite interesting and heart-wrenching.

It's available with eng sub on viki, kshows and the like...

Ah ok, i will try kshows, viki has ads sigh... Thx a lot!

• Love 1

I finished this series sometime last week and this series totally lived up the hype.  I've to say that I don't hate any of the characters and the the development of every characters, the layers that get peeled off with each episodes made it very heart-wrenching.  Especially for the trios, my heart break for them. 

• Thanks 1

I like this drama, so much layers, like an onion! However there’s a few things I don’t like: the wig on HYX :expressionless: that long hair wig made her look 30s! She did not look University age at all whenever she has that long hair wig on, maybe it’s the makeup, but man, she looks old. The acting - I’m on the fence. While it’s not cringe bad, it’s not super good? The male lead is ok acting, the female lead is ok, too. She shines however on the last episode as CYR when she was revealing how deeply sad she is. That’s there an award winning performance, but the rest of the drama is pretty feel like every other Taiwanese drama lol.

i do like how this drama touches on teen suicide, a tiny bit of LGBT, and very intricate soul time traveling (because it’s very different than normal time travelling lol) that could do people head in. And with 13ep, it’s a good watch!