[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

Ameera Ali

9 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

i hope to see them walking together in KBS drama awards but,

if they want to avoid rumors dating they can walk together with aengdu ...:smiley:

i don't care as long as we got this couple walk together

I was just thinking what if they don't walk together during the red carpet. I'll be disappointed for sure some fan service can't hurt right? This might be the last time we see them together unless they get nominated for baeksang. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Community users vote for their favorite drama, male character, female character, & drama couple of 2019

From a very brief period of December 14-17, users of the popular online community 'Theqoo' voted for their favorite dramas, male characters, female characters, and drama couples of 2019!

Check out the results below to see if you share some drama faves with your fellow netizens!

Best Female Character of 2019?

4th: Dong Joo

Best Male Character of 2019?

4th: Nokdu

Best Couple of 2019?

2nd: Dong-Jeon ('Tale of Nokdu')

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/community-users-vote-for-their-favorite-drama-male-character-female-character-drama-couple-of-2019

Thank you for the warm welcome and all the "reputation" votes, everyone... *bows* <3

On 12/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, Sky8lue said:

If you enjoy reading analysis-type tweets, check out this twitter account:

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you!! Haha seems like the tweeter stopped for a little while though.

In terms of what I noticed about KSH and JDY... I guess I should probably start at the beginning? Because honestly there is just soooo much... And I'm at the point where I've probably watched all of their BTS videos and interviews through at least 4x or more (I'm going through a tough time. These two are making me happy... so...)

This is more of an analysis of KSH, because honestly JDY's affection for Sso is so blatantly obvious it doesn't need further exploration lol.

Tbh, at the start, I think KSH was more attracted to KTO (for example, judging by the way she giggles and fangirls over his aegyo in one of their earlier interviews. Also the way she behaves and casually looks at JDY as he's speaking is reminiscent of the way she interacts with other co-stars in past dramas). That said, there are small signs like at 5:45-5:47 she is looking at his lips as he speaks, which can be a sign of interest:

g5npyeJ.png

At this point, I'm pretty sure she is not interested in him, though are probably getting close as co-stars and friends. She also said in later interviews that she was disappointed in her first kiss scene with JDY (his confession scene) as it was filmed early on, and she hadn't really felt as 'in character' (and probably was not as attracted to JDY either). As much as I am a DongJeon shipper I want to be objective here too.

I'm not sure when that changed, but by the time we get to their second Entertainment Weekly interview they're already a lot closer. KSH is super giggly towards JDY and comfortable around him. She's literally beaming at him:

hstW5Ym.png

I3n8II2.png

9gfp7Ok.png

There's more but I'd literally be screenshotting half the interview.

And thus begins signs that she really does like him... Bearing in mind, she's recently said that if she really liked someone she'd try to not make it too obvious (The Swoon interview from Love Alarm 2019, her answer to "Are you obvious in showing your feelings to someone you like?" 5:47 - 6:11).

1) The way she got jealous when JDY picked Yulmu as his favourite scene so far:

8MPnGwZ.png

^ This is just NOT a real smile anymore hahaha, especially the way her laugh starts to sound forced. Jealous KSH is so cute, followed by her OTT laugh and her disappointed "but what about me?" thereafter:

6A4UqUg.png

qOzPqdf.png

cOOAsYL.png

2) The way she never picked Nokdu when asked "Do you like Nokdu more or Yulmu more?":

In the above interview, she picked Yulmu but you could tell from the way she sneakily eyed JDY and laughed as she chose Yulmu that she didn't really mean it. In later interviews, she also confirmed that she picked Yulmu only to to tease JDY as she didn't want to choose JDY in front of him. 

In the destruction of Widow Village making video she again evades the question and says "I pick whomever the writer chooses":

qINmlOj.png

2avxsAn.png

In the V-live interview she was asked if she felt heart fluttering moments with Dong Yoon but answers "you'll know when you watch the drama", and evades the question by answering from the perspective of Dongju rather than herself:

5wmpqIO.png

But did you catch her shy little giggle to herself after she evades the question? Totally suggests she's trying to hide something hee.

Here's the vid of her being asked who her heart belongs to (JDY or KTO) from 6:38 - 7:32 and her response is "please watch the later broadcast". JDY is staring at her but she totally avoids his gaze. In another interview after the drama ended, she chose Aengdu over Nokdu and Yulmu. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I am aware, she's never had a problem casually saying she prefers one co-star over another:

LktnEWK.png

zSh3uw8.png

Even though it's really obvious that she prefers Nokdu over Yulmu (in one post-drama interview she said she only picked Yulmu cos she wanted to tease JDY and didn't want to say Nokdu in front of him, as well as in another interview she said as soon as she found out about Yulmu being Grand Prince she hated him) but she refused to say his name in front of JDY. This behaviour itself speaks volumes, I'd say. My best guess would be she's crushing and is trying to hide it, but in doing so she's acting totally different from how she's acted with co-stars before, which in turn makes it more suspicious haha.

Kay there's so much more but I didn't realise screenshotting and finding the right vids would take so long so I'll leave it here for now... haven't even started on the BTS vids yet!! I'll come back to this another time...

Thank you all! <3

p.s. sorry if I posted too many images -- I can't find the 'spoiler' button if I'm supposed to use one, can someone please help me?

Don't spot Nokdu in the video clip (maybe by the side having hair and makeup done?). But it's so nice to hear KSH's infectious laugh and watching the Director conduct one of his many demonstrations -- this time for how Dongju should jump into Nokdu's embrace :lol:

First of all...Dong yoon is super handsome with his new hair cut meanwhile So Hyun looks really elegant with that red beautifull dress which shows her body line.

So far all the wishes from macaroon shippers to be able to see both of them walking on the red carpet together and get the best couple award have been fulfilled. It's a relieved that they also win excellence award because I really thought they only got best couple award since I kept re-opened instagram to get new update but there wasn't anything even on 00.30 KST.

Now we just need to wait for the translation I guess.

Happy New Year 2020 All~

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

JDY have his hand bandaged, but he still so caring to KSY.. He keep checking her step... @Ameera Ali@ktcjdrama@triplem

did you see how hard he clap for her winning, no need for the bandage at all :joy:

could have set on the floor if he didn’t notice last minute :D

Archived