[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

Ameera Ali

1 hour ago, petunia said:

Excuse me while I blush in second hand embarrasement. Admire jang dongyoon for his straightforward honesty and kim sohyun to maintain a poker face. 

Look at all the guys saying ' yea sohyun' but not even looking at her and then there's JDY...

I admire him. He is so friggin confident and he didn't even hesitate naming Sohyun...TWICE. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali Can't say no to a couple photoshoot, but what would be even better would be the two of them starring in a reality show like Little Forest s2. With dozens of little kids and puppies, bunnies and baby chicks :wub:

I rest my case:

JDY getting a lot of recognition following Tale of Nokdu :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, kiraning said:

Look at all the guys saying ' yea sohyun' but not even looking at her and then there's JDY...

I admire him. He is so friggin confident and he didn't even hesitate naming Sohyun...TWICE. 

HAHA.. and we have shameless and confident JDY who straight out says, Kim So Hyun. Find a guy who would proudly say you're his GF just like JDY. I can already imagine JDY as such :joy:

The question is a bit uncomfortable for the other guys, EXCEPT JDY... LOL.. he didn't even have to think much :)

15 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

She was able to mention before that during grade school she had a crush with one of her classmates/schoolmates but never had the chance of telling it to him bec she was so busy of work, school and shes shy :lol:

I also believe she not lying during that LA interview, but that interview happened last year coz LA was preproduced, so how about now? Is there any changes with her answer? :lol:

Im fully on board of this ship really.. This is the 1st time for me as a sohyun fan coz from the past i got used to ship her with her current costars but now JDY is different.. I hope they stay in contact with each other and continue their friendship off screen :heart:

Oh, I see, so that's the story of that one-sided love.. thanks :lol:. We understand she is quite young then. But look at her now, look at what JDY did to her :joy:... he certainly has to take responsibility of that B)

Since they both have each other's contact number, I hope they contact and hang out often too to keep the relationship going.

Shipping this couple is gonna be tough for us after the drama, and after the KBS Drama Awards, we might not be seeing them together again. So I wanna see some post interviews of them together, many couple photoshoots (just like what KSH and Sungjae) did.. If only they will be given a reward vacation, we might be seeing some fancams of them together too.

And like what you said, @petunia, we can only rely on those coffee sending trucks (which I hope they do, esp. JDY coz KSH has this Love Alarm S2 next year). I really wanna see him cameo in that drama too... HAHA.. is that too much to ask?

Gotta start praying to the Kdrama Gods to give these two another project again... possibly a modern drama, please ~~~~

I find shipping k-entertainment industry couples very difficult (with how the industry is like, just to quote an example), and I think a lot of the sizzling vibes between co-stars may be misinterpretations/ misdirections or just being intensely in character. But I do find the way JDY kept looking at KSH in the last BTS (the pretty actress part) odd, coupled with the other times he looked at her in other BTS and interviews seem to be a lot of “unusual” attention. But my gut instinct tells me that this ship won’t sail - the stars just don’t seem aligned at this point in time... Regardless, I wish all the happiness and success to each of them :) 

28 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

HAHA... what a plot twist indeed... KSH is allergic to cats but trying to overcome it because our boy is a cat person :wub:

Lol couldn't agree with you more :D During promotion time for "Ruler: Master of the mask" in Japan, she didn't touch the cats like Yoo Seungho or L. But in the bts of Nokdu, she still played with the cutie one. Oh come on Dongyoon- shi, look what you made Sohyun do :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, J77 said:

I find shipping k-entertainment industry couples very difficult (with how the industry is like, just to quote an example), and I think a lot of the sizzling vibes between co-stars may be misinterpretations/ misdirections or just being intensely in character. But I do find the way JDY kept looking at KSH in the last BTS (the pretty actress part) odd, coupled with the other times he looked at her in other BTS and interviews seem to be a lot of “unusual” attention. 

Agree, that’s why I’m a little reluctant to say I ship this couple. Not entirely sure if I want to try and trust things that may or may not be there. That and KSH is only 20, meaning there’s a lot of potential people she might want to date. Doing this kind of thing and speculating is fun though, and it doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t like each other. :3c

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Our Macaron Couple's quick but heart fluttering "poppo" :kiss_wink:

credit: FinnPic

Okay I can’t NOT point this out, JDY’s ears are very red. I checked to see if it was the gif coloring + lighting that’s doing that.

l37FCjT.png

Nope, actually red. That’s kind of cute.

Edit: I gave it another look. I don’t know anymore. OTL What do you guys think?

I am not looking far ahead and that they will be real couple.. Soon

Im on board this ship bec he's the 1st to bring out a lot of diff reactions/side from Sohyun. :heart: vise versa. There's undeniable real life chemistry between them and i can see that they are comfortable about it. :lol:

Im still gonna support them individually.. for their future projects but right now, macaron couple is still there.. And i dont have plans to spoil this happiness :joy:

5 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

Im on board this ship bec he's the 1st to bring out a lot of diff reactions/side from Sohyun. :heart: vise versa. There's undeniable real life chemistry between them and i can see that they are comfortable about it. :lol:

Yep! My feelings exactly. For me, shipping is just a fun thing, that is appreciation for costars, with a little bit more squealing hehe. Most of my ships have never sailed, and that's ok :)

Both JDY and KSH are young in their careers and KSH is young in age, so of course I don't expect a romance between them, but that's not what shipping is about to me. 

I just have a lot of fun watching their skinship and their cute teasing and babying of each other, how they support each other when their tired. It's too adorable!! 

22 hours ago, Xiahlyn Jung said:

Lol couldn't agree with you more :D During promotion time for "Ruler: Master of the mask" in Japan, she didn't touch the cats like Yoo Seungho or L. But in the bts of Nokdu, she still played with the cutie one. Oh come on Dongyoon- shi, look what you made Sohyun do :rolleyes:

And the cat she and JDY were touching is even dirtier than the cats when they were in Japan :lol:.

Now, I kinda want them to promote Tale of Nokdu in Japan too or any country. I just wanna see KSH and JDY together promoting outside of Korea ^^.

20 hours ago, kirahoshi said:

Edit: I gave it another look. I don’t know anymore. OTL What do you guys think?

Probably because it's cold?.. haha.. we all know it's already freezing there currently.

@aineofcebu @kiraning Agree with both of you, chingus. Shipping is all about the fun of doing it. We ship because we mean well, we only want the best for them individually, but of course, most especially, together. No one can deny about the chemistry they have on and off cam. And they're just very genuine and beautiful people.

Yes, they're young but ...

"No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age." ~Unknown

I just enjoy the relationship they have, and if it blossoms to more than being friends, I'd be the first to congratulate them :)

SOME INTERESTING/SIMILAR FUN FACTS OF MACARON COUPLE :heart:

1. HANYANG. 

Jang Dong Yoon graduated from Hanyang University with a degree in Economics & Finance. Kim So Hyun is currently enrolled at Hanyang University's Department of Theater through rolling admission. All the happenings in The Tale of Nokdu occurred in Hanyang.

2. SCHOOL SERIES

Both starred in the School Series, 2015 and 2017.

1574520485878.jpg 

3. KBS SON AND DAUGHTER :)

~ Jang Dong Yoon ~

"School 2017"

"If We Were A Season"

"The Tale of Nokdu"

~ Kim So Hyun ~

"Who Are You: School 2015"

"Page Turner"

"Radio Romance"

"The Tale of Nokdu"

4. BOTH WERE IN KIM EUN SOOK'S RADAR FOR THEIR SUPPORTING ROLES IN GOBLIN AND MR. SUNSHINE.

1574522612813.jpg 

****Now, I'm hoping they reunite in a Kim Eun Sook drama in the future (^=^)

5. ONE-PERSON COMPANY 

After the contract with their previous companies expired, both of them launched their own agency. (I guess they're like CEOs too?^^)

Spoiler

1574523072734.jpg

6. SHIN JAE HA.

Both worked with Shin Jae Ha and are both close to him according to their radio interview. Jang Dong Yoon worked with him in "A Poem A Day". While Kim So Hyun worked with him in "Page Turner" and "While You Were Sleeping".

7. THEY ARE NOKDU AND DONG JOO IN REAL LIFE.

Like Nokdu, Jang Dong Yoon is pretty good in cooking as shown in his past variety show "The Gashinas".

Spoiler

While Kim So Hyun still needs to polish that area in her resume... haha..

Spoiler

20191124-004148.png

20191124-004223.png

20191124-004252.png 

*** Oh, well, don't worry, girl, JDY can just cook for you from now on :)

~BONUS~

So KSH is recently into badminton. And guess who is good at it? :wub:

Spoiler

credit to nokdujoo IG

Any addition you guys might wanna add? ^______^

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-6.gif 

@lightbringer06 OMG!!! Thank you for that post!!! It's so cute how he's her senior at school and that they have so many similarities. He should definitely take her out to play badminton sometime! (And then he can bring her home and cook for her *cough* B))

@Sky8lue They are so cute with their animals. It's so nice that animals helped them bond on set. Plus their pets are mega adorbs! 

@Breeze OMG I love that song, it goes so well with the two of them. Plus Loco features and I am a huge Loco stan hehe. 

@kiraning I was bored since I didn't have work Saturday so I just decided to post something about Macaron Couple :lol:.. also it's funny how JDY is KSH's sunbae in terms of education but KSH is JDY's sunbaenim in terms of their career :D.. probably why at first, JDY calls her So Hyun-nim :blush:

That interview of KSH talking about Kim So Hyun is I think when filming of TTON started. I remember their radio interview where they both said they're already close since before the filming so they probably hang out playing badminton? :rolleyes: Hope they still hang out after and JDY can bake her some food as a snack :wub:

Archived