[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

Ameera Ali

These two... praising each other :heart:.. but of all things, lips?...really, Kim So Hyun, lips?? .. HAHAHA... 

No wonder during this BTS of the scene where she was supposed to hug Nokdu but then she blurted out kiss ...LMAO.. I feel ya, gurl ^___^

20191203-024751.png 

@illay Haha... I was confused too at first but it did look to me as Jang Dong Yoon. I was just surprised why KSH included those with the presents she gave Dayeon :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm very happy reading this latest translation of KSH's interview ... her reaction is like ours when JDY says their kissing was just "business",  she doesn't like JDY drawing the line so clearly! :wub: ... plus she says she didn't want to say anything about them looking good or what in case JDY is upset.... WHY would he be upset? I think they are both secretly happy to hear about the dating rumours...

Man, bless Soompi translation and Sohyun?

Kim So Hyun addressed the rumor about her dating Jang Dong Yoon, saying, “Even though we were mistaken to be dating, I thought, ‘That could happen.’

Cackled real bad. Like, huh? What? Uh? I know that's supposed to be an ambiguous answer, but still, what. :wub:

Edit: Oh, I just reread it, and she meant “yeah there’ll be people that would mistake us for dating” and not “yeah, we could probably date”. Still, the whole “he might get upset” part. I’m thinking back to that one BTS where JDY is rubbing her hand and he’s like “yes I like you, I don’t think she understands how much I like her.”

Sohyun's interview

The eyes, nose and lips kiss scene. apparently accr to ksh interview, there was only eyes, nose and lips kiss scene then Aengdu barged into the room.

but as you can see in the bts, the female PD said 'you two try what you want to do comfortably' then there you go the kiss we got in the broadcast! I

cr:luce_13 twitter

Wow!   That bed scene is an adlib???? Love, love, love our macaroon couple.  No wonder that JDY had to assure KSH (and all readers, lurkers, fans) that their kiss scenes were for 'business'.  How can we not ship them... Love this couple to pieces.  Hope to see this couple in a new drama again... Will continue to support them, individually and as a couple.  In the meantime, chinggus, Fighting!

Kim Sohyun mentioned Jang Dongyoon and their kiss scene in The Tale of Nokdu in the interview!

Netizens comments :

(+56,-1) I really want Nokdu and Dongjoo to win the Best Couple Award ♡

(+17,-3) The two of you get along very well. Good luck with that ㅋㅋㅋ

(+10,0) The strongest couple who gave each other synergies~

(+4,0) I wish you could get it~^^

(+2,0) So beautiful .

(+2,0) I hope I can see you work together in another project too. How can I forget this couple?

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/kim-sohyun-mentioned-jang-dongyoon-and.html

On 12/6/2019 at 1:44 PM, Breeze said:

Their wedding rings are selling . 450.000 won :)

Wow...that price tag. They need to sell the more economical chamomile flower version and save the jade ones for Nokdu and Dongju. There's something whimsically romantic about a ring made from wild flowers, don't you think? KSH and JDY look so proud of their wedding rings in their photo.

An old post of DongJeon couple attending the wedding ceremony of PD Kim Donghwi in Aug 2019:

More translated KSH interviews:

Spoiler

@Breeze , i really love this wefie of them showing off their wedding rings ... it's like they are proudly announcing to the world that they are very happily married :heart:

@Sky8lue, KSH teasing JDY and choosing Yulmu, is so much like DongJoo in the initial part of the drama, not being honest to Nokdu about how she truly feels :wub:

i miss the show and miss this couple so so much :bawling:

its so heartwarming to see that the cast truly enjoys each others company.. i dont think i have ever seen that the whole cast got close during shooting and organized a party of some sort..

I have been reading all the interviews and have been searching for al the updates on twitter and instagram and i cant help but feel that JDY and KSH really match well..

He seems like a guy that can help her grow into a confident adult and she seems like a girl/woman that can help him feel comfortable in his acting career 

8 hours ago, Sky8lue said:
8 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Regarding KSH's ideal type asked during Entertainment Weekly when she chosed Yulmu instead of Nokdu

#1) KSH "I did that because I wanted to tease Nokdu. During that time was when we filmed the revelation of Yulmu being Injo. People had not known Yulmu's identity yet."

# 2) KSH "At that time, I felt that I would feel embarrassed if I were to say Nokdu and I also teased Nokdu because I didnt want to see him too excited about it."

I suspect someone was mad & sulking after watching her answer on air, that’s why she came forward & explained why she chooses KTW over JDY... honestly there’s no reason for her to explain her answer, right, unless someone made it obvious he’s not happy with her answer:lol:

Archived