[OFFICIAL] Jang Dong yoon and Kim So hyun [ DongJeon couple▶️ Beagle couple ▶️macaron couple]

Ameera Ali

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for sharing updates on our couple. I enjoy reading and watching all the artcles, vids and bts of our couple. The bts is something else because we get to see how much they are having fun. As someone else mentioned, the real story is in the bts! This is the first time that i shipped a couple and i really hope that their friendship will continue long after TTON.  TTON is a milestone in each and both of their careers. I think TTON will always have fond memories for JDY and KSY because they were able to bring out the best in each other. I look foward to see them support each other. And,i will continue to be on board this ship, together with you all, my fellow Muweol warriors!

I watched the last episode last night.  It was awesome!  I will miss our macaroon couple but i can always look back to the hugs and kisses and the sweet BTS vids of TTON.  I have watched a lot of Kdrama and this is the first time that i fell hard shipping this couple - mainly because they appear to be very comfy with each other. I will continue to lurk in this thread, to keep the fire alive....

i've read on instagram that KSH cried during the wrap up party and JDY comforted her..

I dont know if she ever has been this emotional at a wrap up party.. but i feel like she really truly enjoyed filming this project.

You can tell she was so comfortable and happy, she was loved by and loved the cast..

I also think that JDY as a person made her feel comfortable in her skin..

Them always being in sync with their clothing choices makes me think that they connected on a deeper level..

I just hope they stay friends and enjoy each others company more..

we never know what will happen in the future

@soesje I also read that one comment that someone from DC Gal who attended that said SH was indeed crying and JDY comforted her. But then I'm reading some comments bursting the bubble and claiming it's a mistranslation etc. that there was another staff named So Hyun crying.. haha.. aigoo.

Waiting for the Drama Awards to see our Macaron Couple again ~ and still waiting for a selfie of them too :kiss_closed:. And while waiting, I think this will do it for now ^___^

This ship will stay until one of them gets married... HAHA

@lightbringer06 Ow really ow thats sad i was hoping for it to be true.. but oh well they had enough interactions up to now for us to see their natural chemistry :wub:

I read that JDY said in one of his interviews released today that their kisses was for business and i guess they are for business but it was soooo natural they felt so natural in their role that it seemed like it was them and not DJ and ND.. i think that is part of the main reason why i am lowkey highkey openly but also undercover am shipping them

32 minutes ago, soesje said:

@lightbringer06 Ow really ow thats sad i was hoping for it to be true.. but oh well they had enough interactions up to now for us to see their natural chemistry :wub:

I read that JDY said in one of his interviews released today that their kisses was for business and i guess they are for business but it was soooo natural they felt so natural in their role that it seemed like it was them and not DJ and ND.. i think that is part of the main reason why i am lowkey highkey openly but also undercover am shipping them

But then, actors will always claim that!  While their kisses and skinship were called for in the script, what makes it special was that it was done soooo natural that speaks volume of the level of comfort and trust between them (specially KSH), right?  It is the natural chemistry that springs from their interaction.  JDY's playfulness and energy rubs off on KSH.  Their bts are really fun to watch. 

Hi all,

I think these two had an unmatched chemistry and it would be wonderful if they became something real. Right now it’s all hard to tell but we never know in the future.  

just want to mention that I read bits of the Korean interview directly and he pretty much says that the both of them said to each other let’s view this as “business” and do our best (so it comes out good). He said the two practiced their scenes a lot together in private. He said people often told him that their chemistry is very sibling like in the bts clips. He thinks that’s what helped them do the scenes more comfortably . 

I do want to mention that JDY did comfort KSH because she cried in the party... I know someone thought it was some other girl not KSH (oddly) but there are now clearer videos of their seating and more writings in Korean forums of witnesses. 

I do think KSH is young and usually young girls like the worst type of guys. But she seems pretty mature so hopefully she is wiser than her years off camera too.

i also saw a picture of her reading a Nokdu script and they had a close up of her hand. It had an actual flower ring on her finger. A real ring. I’m not sure if it was photoshopped or not. Did anyone else see it?

Some say JDY was leaning to his left to talk to KSH while watching the broadcast. But even if the fans are wrong, I'm sure they each had lots of fun and (happy) tears at the wrap party last night. The cast and crew are one big happy family. I'm waiting impatiently for the final BTS (I petition for 30 minutes of BTS for all scenes in episode 32).

Little disappointed at the whole sibling thing, but it's not surprising. If anything, I'd like for them to be cast together in a modern drama, but at the very least I hope they stay good friends. "If they are meant to be, then love will find its way" and all that. 

2 hours ago, Mariella831 said:

He said the two practiced their scenes a lot together in private.

Man, if there weren't any context to that LOL imagine if they practiced their kissing scenes. 

This interview does JDY a lot more justice. His adoration for her I think needs no affirmation based on all the interactions that we have seen them share. But what comes across as being more heartfelt and sincere is how much he respects her as a sunbaenim. That mutual respect and camaraderie that underpins their friendship is probably why they seem so comfortable with each other.

About post-drama interviews, take them with a pinch of salt. My two cents:

Spoiler

Post-drama interviews for rom-coms especially sometimes have a tendency to veer into click-bait territory (do you like your co-star as you both showed great chemistry etc etc...). If one talks about personal feelings, it is easily construed as being unprofessional. If one talks about being professional, on the other hand, it can get misconstrued as "they were putting on a show" for the cameras. Some actors/actresses even take pains to declare that they are not dating their co-star or will not date their co-star, just to avoid the crazy shipping wars and netizen attacks...

4 hours ago, soesje said:

Perhaps the business part, he was referring to his kiss with KTO. Afterall even if all his kisses with SH were great, his kiss with KTO was still the the bomb:lol::lol:

@lightbringer06 definitely for me too :wub: i will continue to be clingy on them until one will get married :joy:

I know that i might be shaken/heartbroken if a dating news will poop up in the future for either of them, but as long as there will be interaction between them - - i will stay on this ship no matter what happens.. Only marriage with another person will make me stop :joy:

I am sorry in advance :joy:

Awww... now JDY can't get married before 30 because he's gonna be busy because of his rising popularity. Don't worry, he can wait for KSH :joy:

I agree with @Sky8lue, there is nothing wrong with his answers. If anything, he has nothing but admiration and great respect for her. Even those celebs who are dating are denying fiercely they are not because we all know how it works in the entertainment industry, it would turn like a relationship with the whole world. And seeing both him and KSH are such private people when it comes to their own life.

@Mariella831 Thank you for clarifying it was indeed KSH crying.. there were not much clearer vids of it so I guess people are saying it's not her or it's her^^. What is that photo you were referring to about Nokdu reading a script and a close up of her hand because I don't think I have seen that? :)

@aineofcebu HAHA.. yes ~!.. and no one can stop me or shake me.. I will only give up if one gets married... or if they marry each other, of course :joy:, I will be the first to congratulate them and keep supporting them...

Ahhh.. I hope we can have a front version of this.. we really need a photo of them side by side...

IMG-20191127-174605.jpg

cr han_garim

Archived