Jang Dong Yoon 장동윤 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Joseon Exorcist

kkddrraammaa

On 12/5/2019 at 7:04 PM, jstgt1501 said:

:wub:  Here we have some unaired scenes of Dong Yoon's lastest drama (thanks KSH for not cutting him out of this vid) 

So probably he had a girlfriend back then B) naughty Dong Yoon. Tbh I'm happy that accident didn't happen lol 

We actually have to thank E&T Story Ent. for including Dong Yoon in those cut scenes. Usually, they cut KSH's costars in the frame but this time, they included him :blush:

We were all thinking the same thing that he probably had a gf back then... HAHA.. he's so TMI that he even mentioned about having an "accident"... LOL.. he really is something. And yes, glad he was scouted and no accidents ever happened :joy:

On 12/9/2019 at 1:31 PM, Chenne Cruz said:

Loving all the pics!! He's so handsome. When I look at him he's almost unreal! I can't believe his skin is better than mine.:sweat_smile: 

He even mentioned his skin routine.. no drinking (alcohol), no smoking, don't eat junk foods and always use a sunscreen (not necessarily expensive ones because there are cheaper ones with the same effects) :D. But Jang Dong Yoon, I also do those things and yet it's not the same as yours... HAHA.. he should also include genes ^^...

16 hours ago, jstgt1501 said:

One more thing we have in common besides the blue fav color, and swimming is: my love for the wine ^\\\^ herherher

Hah!.. same ~ ... my fave color too is blue and when I learned it was his fave too, ahh.. finally, something in common with him :blush:.. not good at swimming tho.. I am not a drinker but if I have to choose amongst the alcohol drinks, I'd rather have wine :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

We actually have to thank E&T Story Ent. for including Dong Yoon in those cut scenes. Usually, they cut KSH's costars in the frame but this time, they included him :blush:

We were all thinking the same thing that he probably had a gf back then... HAHA.. he's so TMI that he even mentioned about having an "accident"... LOL.. he really is something. And yes, glad he was scouted and no accidents ever happened :joy:

Hah!.. same ~ ... my fave color too is blue and when I learned it was his fave too, ahh.. finally, something in common with him :blush:.. not good at swimming tho.. I am not a drinker but if I have to choose amongst the alcohol drinks, I'd rather have wine :)

Then many thanks to E&T Story Ent. Kkk 

Yes, I'm actually quite sure he had a girlfriend, he seems the loyal type so maybe he didn't have more than 2 gf in the past thou~ 

I love swimming and as he said I also learn to swim since I was a child but by myself kkk and abt drinking tbh I'm not so into it but if it's Wine I definitely won't say no!!!! Ahahahaha it seems the same is for him because he said to take care of his skin he doesn't drink much, but for wine he made an exception at the Nokdu's party xD 

• Like 1

Sorry for double-post, dear @jstgt1501. I've deleted the fanmeet photo links. (By the way, remember to place photos/media (after the 3rd photo/media) under spoiler because the moderators will come enforcing the Soompi rules every now and then.)

The above is a translation of some anecdotes about JDY at the filming site:

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Sorry for double-post, dear @jstgt1501. I've deleted the fanmeet photo links. (By the way, remember to place photos/media (after the 3rd photo/media) under spoiler because the moderators will come enforcing the Soompi rules...

Oh thank you for the advice... idk that much about soompi rules ^^;  i'll edit some of my post kkk

• Thanks 1

20191217 FIRST BRAND AWARDS 2020 - Jang Dong Yoon :wub:

Our Director Yoon with his RISING STAR award

EMACIc8UUAAoPgm?format=jpg&name=large

EMACI-YVAAEYkp_?format=jpg&name=large

EMACJh6VAAEZmZN?format=jpg&name=large

Why so serious bb? Kkk

Also SBS Interview (it was on the day of his fanmeeting):

As well check this translation of one of his interviews: 

And thank you luce_13 for the translation <3