Quantcast
Mia Carr

Most Recent Korean Drama

Hello!

As a big fan of Korean dramas, I am willing to watch a most recent Korean drama with a soft romantic story of struggling girl and handsome boy. Please give me your suggestions. It should be based on serious pitch. Secondly, it should be a new one because I have seen many old ones already. 

Have you seen Be Melodramatic? A very  well-written and well-acted drama from a couple of months ago, well worth a look

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, slarti said:

Have you seen Be Melodramatic? A very  well-written and well-acted drama from a couple of months ago, well worth a look

Thanks. I am searching at Google. What about the story? A serious pitch?

38 minutes ago, Mia Carr said:

Thanks. I am searching at Google. What about the story? A serious pitch?

It's an ensemble drama - the lead pair is a young aspiring writer working on her first Drama and the director of that Drama. It's definitely not a comedy, although there are humorous moments. It has a lot to say about relationships and growing up in different ways.

I'm currently watching Hotel del Luna. I'm a little bit late for this drama, I know (blame netflix!). I used to disliked IU in the past, now I'm falling for her charm and cuteness :wub:

No recent:

have not finished Nokdu Tale yet because I get bored with the main female lead character who is always looking for troubles 

have not finished extraordinary you yet because I get bored with the storyline. A bit too creative and nonsense for me

want to watch:

vagabond but my friend said the lead both are not clear and not ended together. She said wasting her times to watch when at the end they not ended together hahahaha. She hates it.

Crash landing on you but nonsense again. Who will fly and landing in the neighbour country? Wkwkwkwk. If this happened I want to fly and landing near Hong Jong Hyun apartment or landing on Kim Jae Wook bed lol HAHAHAHAH