Network: OCN

Episodes: 12

Genre: Crime

Airdate: May 23rd - June 28th, 2020

Airtime: Sat. & Sun. 22:50

Director: Kang Hyo-Jin

Writer: Lee Yoo-Jin

Story:

Jin Kang Ho  is an enthusiastic and effective detective. He tries to catch criminals by any means necessary. He also doesn’t get along with other detectives. Kang Moo Young is an enthusiastic PD of a TV investigative program. The program tries to catch criminals that the police could not. Kang Moo Young is upright, but she will take risks to reveal the truth. Jin Kang Ho and Kang Moo Young unexpectedly meet and they begin to cooperate on unsolved cases.

Note: This drama will take over time slot previously occupied by "Tell Me What You Saw"

Cast:

Cha Tae Hyun as Jin Kang Ho

Cha Tae Hyun (차태현) - MyDramaList

Lee Sun Bin as Kang Moo Young

12 Best LEE SUN BIN images | Lee sun bin, Sun bin, Korean actresses

Jung Sang Hoon - Lee Ban-Seok

The Lady in Dignity - AsianWiki

Yoon Kyung Ho - Teddy Jung

Stranger (Secret Forest) - AsianWiki

Ji Seung Hyun - Tak Won

Ji Seung Hyun - DramaWiki

Supporting Cast:

Lim Chul Hyung - Seo In-Jae

Jang Jin Hee - Yeonjang

Park Tae San - Maenson

Jung Chan Bi - Lee Ga-Eun

Teasers:

Spoiler

PRESS CONFERENCE

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Further Investigation, 번외수사 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST - Cha Tae Hyun & Lee Sun Bin - Premieres on May 23rd
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Team Bulldog: Off Duty Investigation, 번외수사 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST - Premieres April 4th

Watch: Cha Tae Hyun And Lee Sun Bin Do Whatever It Takes For Their Jobs In Teasers For Upcoming Drama

Upcoming OCN drama “Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation” (formerly known as “Further Investigation”) has released new character teasers for lead actors Cha Tae Hyun and Lee Sun Bin!

The drama will tell the story about a gung ho but unpopular detective (Cha Tae Hyun), who teams up with a passionate producer of an investigative TV show (Lee Sun Bin), a former criminal profiler (Ji Seung Hyun), a former member of the National Forensic Service (Jung Sang Hoon), and an ex-gangster cocktail bar owner (Yoon Kyung Ho) to solve crimes.

First up is detective Jin Kang Ho, who is known for his unconventional methods of catching suspected criminals. Even when his head gets smashed with a brick, he gets right back up and keeps running towards his goal. He also likes to flex as a detective, throwing handcuffs at a suspect to put them on himself and saying things like “Come over here, let me hit you ten times,” and “You don’t feel like getting arrested today? Should I come back tomorrow?”

Spoiler

PD Kang Moo Young is also a force to be reckoned with as she is willing to do whatever it takes to create a legendary show. She gets into fights, she risks her life to go undercover, and when she gets thrown in a hole by thugs, her only thought is about getting a good shot out of it. She vows to not only hunt for the truth for high ratings, but she goes one step further and tries to help catch criminals as well. Jin Kang Ho isn’t sure what to make of her but she says, “This is my livelihood on the line,” and pushes forward, hinting at the fun chemistry between the two.

Spoiler

“Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation” is set to premiere on May 23 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Source: Soompi Article by J. Lim

Character Posters: (Posters says 4.4 but the premiere date was moved to 5.23)

Cha Tae Hyun as Jin Kang Ho

cha-tae-hyun-team-bulldog.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee Sun Bin as Kang Moo Young

lee-sun-bin-team-bulldog.jpeg

Jung Sang Ho as Lee Ban Suk

jung-sang-hoon-team-bulldog.jpeg

Yoon Kyung Ho as Teddy Jung

yoon-kyung-ho-team-bulldog.jpeg

Ji Seung Hyun as Tak Won

ji-seung-hyun-team-bulldog.jpeg

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Team Bulldog: Off Duty Investigation, 번외수사 - Sat & Sun @ 22:50 KST - Premieres on May 23rd
  • 3 weeks later...

Cha Tae Hyun Addresses His Past Controversy During Press Conference For His New Drama

785acdaef97c44bbbbcae09094c5fe6f.jpeg?s=

On May 12, the upcoming OCN drama “Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation” held an online press conference.

“Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation” is a crime-oriented action comedy about a screwball detective who will stick at nothing in order to catch the criminal (Cha Tae Hyun) and an overly zealous producer of an investigative crime TV show (Lee Sun Bin) who team up to solve unsolvable cases. The rest of their ragtag team includes a former criminal profiler (Ji Seung Hyun), a former gangster (Yoon Kyung Ho), and a former autopsist at the National Forensic Service (Jung Sang Hoon).

team-bulldog-off-duty-investigation-1.jp

This is Cha Tae Hyun’s first return to the public eye in over a year. In March 2019, it was reported that Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jun Ho had engaged in gambling over golf games together, based on text messages in the “2 Days & 1 Night” group chatroom that were obtained from Jung Joon Young’s phone. At the time, Cha Tae Hyun issued an apology and clarified that the golf games did not take place abroad and that the money was immediately returned afterward. Both he and Kim Jun Ho stepped down from their programs, including “2 Days & 1 Night,” which went on indefinite hiatus until it was reformed with a new cast for Season 4.

At the press conference, Cha Tae Hyun said, “The first thing I want to do is apologize. I will address once again the fact that I disappointed many people, including fans, because I engaged in improper behavior. Through this incident, I will work even harder to be an actor who acts in an upright manner. I am sorry.”

He added, “During my hiatus, I spent a lot of time in reflection and regrets. I am grateful for the good opportunity that I have been given here.”

This is Cha Tae Hyun’s first time playing a detective role. He said, “I was worried about playing my first detective character. My image is completely different from the previous detective characters who have appeared on OCN. The director said that he wanted to show a new side of me and add a side of comedy to the character of Jin Kang Ho. After I saw the script, I understood why he had offered me the role.”

Director Kang Hyo Jin said, “Cha Tae Hyun said that he had never played a detective role. I cast him because I really wanted to know what it would look like if he did.”

Cha Tae Hyun continued, “I think that Jin Kang Ho has a refreshing quality, like drinking soda. We filmed a lot of action scenes for this project. It will be very different from the action scenes on OCN before.”

The actor also talked about the good chemistry among the cast and said, “It’s a show about crime investigation, but there were times when we couldn’t film properly for laughing. We are a bit worried that we will be the only ones who found us funny. There was a time when I couldn’t pronounce anything properly during filming, and it was because Jung Sang Hoon was so funny that my pronunciation went all over the place. There is definitely a good atmosphere on set.”

team-bulldog-off-duty-investigation1.jpg

“Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation” premieres on May 23 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1399818wpp/cha-tae-hyun-addresses-his-past-controversy-during-press-conference-for-his-new-drama

Cha Tae Hyun in an action drama? Sign me up! :D

Watch: Cha Tae Hyun And Lee Sun Bin Team Up To Take On A Case In Teaser For “Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation”

009b5921cebd42c3b62c41e955345514.jpeg?s=

A teaser for the first episode of OCN’s upcoming drama “Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation” has been released!

“Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation” is a crime-oriented action comedy drama about a screwball detective who will stop at nothing in order to catch his criminal and an overly zealous producer of an investigative crime TV show as they team up to solve unsolvable cases. The rest of their ragtag team includes a former criminal profiler, a former gangster, and a former autopsist at the National Forensic Service.

The action-packed teaser shows dramatic fight scenes as Jin Kang Ho (Cha Tae Hyun), the stubborn detective, easily takes down multiple people. Jin Kang Ho later contemplates a case of an unknown identity based on the fingerprints from a knife used in a deadly stabbing.

Kang Moo Young (Lee Sun Bin), a producing director on the verge of losing her job, similarly shows her passion to work on the case. When asked whether she is now trying to take on a cold case like a police officer, she answers with determination, “This time, I’m trying to catch the culprit.” Then she reveals her intentions, saying, “Wouldn’t that take us up to our goal of 4.5 percent viewership?”

Jin Kang Ho wonders about the culprit, saying, “Where have you been hiding to show up now?” until the teaser ends to show Jin Kang Ho and Kang Moo Young working together on the case.

Watch the teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400418wpp/watch-cha-tae-hyun-and-lee-sun-bin-team-up-to-take-on-a-case-in-teaser-for-team-bulldog-off-duty-investigation

Archived