[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

I am so glad that I can access this forum again but I couldn't read the posts properly... 

Edit: I went back to the dark mode theme from the light mode theme so I can see the posts again. I think something went wrong with soompi forum. Thank you admin for restoring it back although I prefer the light mode theme but as long as I could see the posts properly again that's all what matters. :fullofhearts:

,,, regarding the latest episode well KJM's bad luck in dinner time made me ROFL!!! I love seeing him aces most of the games since S4 started but I can't help but to love him even more for making me laugh when he loses games. The most was when he suggested the game of wits and his opponents out rightly displayed their wits against him making him speechless and just said "Oh, it's really not my day today!" :Megalol:

Edited by beyaruth
additional comment
  • Like 2

Hi everyone! I'm a new fan of this show. I'm so glad that I found this forum.

I've only started watching 2D1N a few months ago when I was randomly switching my TV channel and stumbled on KBS World, which at the time was airing this show. 

I noticed from comments on Youtube that many people prefer S3 cast. I'm actually happy that this is the first season I watch, because then I can watch this season with a fresh perspective and no comparison. So far I really like this set of cast and the show in general.

Hopefully 2D1N S4 will continuously do well and stay on air for a long time. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, patra23 said:

Does anyone watch it through Viu? When will the new episode be streamed? 

eng subbed out on monday 3-4 pm above 

koyote[jongmin] released new song -aha oh my summer

this song candidate for sska3 but rain say this song for koyote... 1 video koyotelevision  jongmin ask give that song to them  ..

Spoiler

dindin also released song this week

라비(RAVI) - PARADISE(Feat. 하성운) Official M/V
Spoiler

2 hours ago, Sortie15 said:

They are freaking hilarious Haha. Why I feel that they cut so many scenes lately..

I personally like the morning game mission and Unicorn segment, but I didn't see it in many episodes. Especially in episode 26, when Jongmin, Ravi, and Dindin betrayed the others and were punished by sleeping outdoor without a tent. I'm curious what happened next in the following morning.